Meritor

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 885 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo normal ,crecimiento a personal interno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es buena empresa ,crecí mucho como persona con cursos y puestos me desarolle a tope hasta alcanzar otros objetivos
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very unprofessional management ran by fools

Company is a absolute joke don’t waste your time here I worked here for a month got carpal tunnel in my wrist and they have been nothing but disrespectful to me about it and gave them doctor receipts and they just laughed in my face. They simply don’t care about their employees. Shift are rough they only care profits

The Truth - Hard honest work

By far the hardest job I have ever had but the culture was amazing. Loved the people and management. Good benefits and attendance bonus, overtime as much as you want. You can make money if you put in the work.

Pros

People and Management

Very hard work

Great Place

Depending on your role, Meritor is a fantastic place to work. I think the work/life balance is amazing. Pay could be a bit better, but the other benefits outweigh that.

Top Leadership

Heavy Assembly

Much mandatory overtime. Good pay & benefits. Hard work if you have never worked in a production environment before. Company policies not consistently followed or ignored by management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Sweatshop-esque work environment

You work 12 day runs and get 2 days off. It’s super stressful. If you don’t want a life outside of work then this is the job for you. Pay is great and benefits are good. Quality of life though? None. Forget having a family, spouse, pets, hobbies, appointments etc. Everything is about work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great money and benefits.

Great money and benefits but the work life balance is way off right now with mandatory overtime equaling 12 days in a row of work then 2 days off and repeat.

Sorry place to work

Stay away from here! Lacking on management skills and overall cheating their employees like a human being.. work work work with no Appreciation or thank you from any of the managers. Turn over rate is very high and the work Environment unsafe.

Run for your life
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stay away! They work you like a slave.

You will work 6-7 days a week at 10 hours a day minimum. You will never see or spend time with family. The pay is low and it is hot and dirty. Leaders and HR could care less about the employees.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Work-life balance, pay, environment, culture
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The people are great but the company sucks

We dont get much time off we work 12 days off 2 days that's not enough days off I don't know how other people do it it's to much to deal with the money is great but it's super stressful my relationship are going down the drain because I don't have time to grow them when I'm off all I want to do is sleep it's a very draining job before you get hired on I suggest trying it out first it's hard to deal with most everyone I know there is ready to quit but they just gave us a rise
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Those complaining are the poor performers ONLY

EVERY job requires you to be at work and not call in. EVERY job requires you to work while you are there. Yes it is work but you ARE appreciated and pay is good for what you do

Pros

Great benefits, free food, t-shirts

working too much overtime

Poor pay

Work your butt off for low pay.Supervisor was the worst. The insurance was good. And cheap. The supervisor was the worst, just can't say that enough.

Horrible

I wouldn’t waste time even applying here save yourself the time and effort to apply to actual decent places. They fire people for no reason and they move you around constantly. There’s no one job you will be doing. Get like 2 days off a month which is good if you don’t mind signing your life away. And the management think they’re hard like they can talk to you anyway they want which I find hilarious cause in real life they wouldn’t be talking that way I promise you that.

Azienda all'avanguardia

Azienda top, non troverete di meglio. Ho lavorato in meritor 20 anni, mi ha aiutato a crescere
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not apply you get talked up good then it's nothing like they say. It is the worst place ever. Never go here they will work you like a dog. Just no.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to learn skills.

Meritor is a good place to lean how to drive a forklift and learn the manufacturing experience. Beyond this I do not recommend working there. Management was poor and showed heavy favoritism towards the people who did the least amount of work. Benefits could of been better and was a dirty place to work. The buddy system is in place here so no room really for advancement. After you get 3 years experience there I’d move on to greener pastures.

Pros

Good place to learn how to drive a forklift

Benefits management

Don't Do It To Yourself

If you want to be screwed over daily, lied to constantly and blamed for mistakes that aren't your fault, work here. If you want to be unappreciated and undervalued but overworked, work here. If you want to hate your job because of the people you work for couldn't care less about you, definitely work here! If you want to see people that have worked 10-20+ years here leave (not retire) but leave to go to BETTER jobs, definitely stick around here and you'll see that
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fair amount of overtime, management very fair to work with.

Great place / Treat you like family. Very willing to work with you on conflicts with work schedule.Happy to get you crossed trained on as many jobs that you like.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work environment, great people

If you love making money and great people this is the place to go! The people here are awesome love to joke around and have a good time but also know when you be serious and work. We do work a lot but we make it fun so it doesn’t always seem like work. Great pay, even greater people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Takes months for training. Very few know what to do there.

Mandatory 10 hr days and Saturdays added are guaranteed to happen weekly if company numbers are high. Which happens often. Always behind. They will let you know by Thursday each week if there is mandatory for that weekend or the following week. Very stressful to never know the schedule. Very few know the new system and it is hard to get any type of training done for yourself. Takes months. They forget your needs for job training. Lack of trainers. Temp service employees make more than full time employees who have worked there over 10 years! Very unfair pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Job security is definate. Wide open all hours you can handle

The people are very nice. Management in general is out of touch with people on the floor. Pay rates are competitive with other factories in the area.They work a lot of weekends
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Meritor. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general