O'Charley's

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.881 evaluaciones

Si muy amigable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Creo que es una compañía buena solo los jefes no tanto

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management and unprofessional staff/behaviors

I had fun days at OCharleys but the management and cleanliness of the store is really just so bad and unjustified. The general manager is unprofessionally disrespectful and doesn't really care for those that get their work done or have issues with something.

Enjoyable workplace

I always enjoyed coming to work at o’charley’s. My coworkers were great and management is always very helpful. They are willing to work with you on your schedule

Best Management and Coworkers

The best management around and willing to work with your schedule. I work there throughout college and everytime my schedule changed they were willing to accommodate. They managers actually care about you and what you to succeed.

Don’t do it

Terrible place to work. I’ve worked I. Restaurants many years and employees deserve way better than these people have to offer. Go to any other restaurant
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Alright job

It was an okay place to work for a while. Management was terrible. Not the best clientele. Very slow business and 100% reliant on tips. Really only worth it to work on the weekends

fun place to work

coworkers are fun can be drama at times but that’s any restaurant to be honest. management is nice but chooses favorites and also can be pushovers which causes problems within

Don't work here

Really bad management, not a good work environment. You won't make much money because of how disorganized it is.

Would not reccomend

I worked in this company for years and it was initially great, but went down hill with the ever changing management. The final management team was terrible and they could not lead their employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

An all around bad place to work

The location I worked at had a poor environment. They hired me on for dishwashing and then piled on 5 other responsibilities on top of that and refused to train me for anything. When I asked when I was going to be trained, they told me I didn't need it and then proceeded to berate me when I didn't do things correctly or did things slowly.Some of my coworkers were pleasant to work with, but others tried to stir up drama and pick fights within the workplace.There were 3 managers and they could never agree on anything and got into arguments frequently and it caused much confusion and chaos within the workplace.The only good thing about this job was it taught me what not to tolerate in a working environment.

Absolutely no appreciation!

Working at this Ocharleys for a year and a half, although my work load has doubled I have not been compensated with a raise. When asked about this I was told to go find another job. This is after working there for a year and a half

General management/ micro manager
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a good place to work, but as a second job.

I feel like the only way to make real money is if you work full time. Even then it still depends on the day of you make good money. Also, if a holiday falls on a day of your availability ..you usually can’t take off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Every restaurant has problems. But I loved my time here. Some days were a blast. Others were awful. Money isn’t always great and too many servers get scheduled. Would work here again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good luck getting trained.

Good luck getting trained. This company doesn’t train people. They throw people in the fire, and then yell at them when they don’t know what they’re doing. Also management is a joke.

Pros

50% off food, never have to be in work before 1030.

Contras

No time for breaks. No time for lunches, you will be run into the ground.

Nice place, horrible management

Enjoyable place to work, regular customers make job enjoyable. Management is horrible. Favoritism, ignoring real issues, gossip about many that they should be leading. Hard work is never appreciated, and those who can't handle a busy day are carried by manager. New GM running store I to ground keeping the bad employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The staff is uniquely fun.

I have loved working here and all the different jobs I do. They promote within instead of hiring new people for certain positions. The management staff is understanding with majority of issues.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good part time job. Not for long term

Being in school this job was great to have. The management usually works really well with scheduling and making sure you’re getting your hours while being able to balance school, activities, etc. but overall the job isn’t for long term. It gets really slow and you get lucky if you have 2 tables some nights. Not to mention the side work for the waitresses and waiters. It’s understandable to have side work but closers shouldn’t be working 2-3 hours after close just to roll silverware and clean up after everyone during the day shift.

Pros

discount on food, the people you work with

Contras

slow, lots of side work, little to no tips

It’s good

I enjoyed my time here. There for two and a half years. They would hire some pretty sucky coworkers. Almost everybody that was there when I started left.

how bad o charley’s is

the mangers are not caring and willing to listen to what their other employees have to say or how they feel. the other employees are very disrespectful and some of them act like they are the mangers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I like the job but stressful and doesn’t pay much

I work as a host and the job is cool for temporary maybe but overall long term you’re living check to check. I make nine dollars an hour part time but some of the stress that comes with the job is not worth the pay. My coworkers are cool. But other than that it’s not really worth the pay. And management is ok. And you also make tips which is nice.

It’s okay

Work overtime and get regular pay 😡😡😡😡 drastically cut hours with no warning , offering me positions I say yes to and giving them to others and just leaving me on the back burner… I bust my a** for these people and they do nice things for me as I jotted down above ^^^^^^
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en O'Charley's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • O'Charley's
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?