Omni Interactions, Inc.
3,2 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de Omni Interactions, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 354 evaluaciones

The gig life is the life for me!

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Love working at Omni, great culture and great life work balance.

22 septiembre 2022
Omni Interactions is people first with a culture second to none. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni knows having the ability to work when it works for you is what our GBA's want and need. Having a work / life balance allows your work to fit into your life, not your life into your work. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We hope you continue to be a part of the Omni Platform where great things are happening!

Independent Contractor

You can be removed as a contractor at any moment without a clue why. Other than that making your own schedule is the best perk. There is no PTO but you can not schedule yourself as much as you need to take off.

27 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. As a contractor with Omni, contracts are based on client needs and there is no guarantee of hours. We do work closely with our clients to ensure we are offering all the available hours to our GBA's. We also encourage you to contract with other work from home companies that offer contractor roles. This will help to ensure you are generating the income you need to meet your financial needs. Being a contractor with Omni does allow you to work when it works for you. This gives you the work / life balance we all want and need. We know this is important to our GBA community. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

Not structured

Management immature and really don’t know what they are doing. You can make your own hours that’s the only good thing but poor leadership and training !

27 septiembre 2022
We see your experience working as an LXG with Omni was not the Omni way. We value the feedback we receive and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. What can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The feedback you share will helps us work towards making the necessary changes so this is not the experience of an other GBA / LXG. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Poor leadership

I am on my 3rd gig with Omni. Before I get the automated response, I am fully aware at this point that this is an independent contractor position. During the pandemic, omni was great. I didn’t love the project I was on, but it tolerable and doable. We were paid well, had incentives, and never once had trouble getting hours. They have now changed their pay structure, and after 2 years I currently make less than I did when I first contracted with them. 75% of the year, we fight for hours. Literally fight. Most weeks, you won’t get enough hours to even meet their minimum requirement. There have been multiple occasions where, omni states that call volume dropped so much that they need to remove all hours, and re release a more limited amount for you to pick from. They’ll give you an hour or less notice of this, and you’ll only find out if you are lucky enough to have checked teams. They won’t email you. Then they’ll promise that if it ever happens again, you’ll get more notice. But it does happen again, and you again get no notice. Don’t even bother asking your GSAs for help. They will belittle you and embarrass you. Don’t bother asking your project manager anything, you’ll never hear from them either. Not sure what changed in leadership within the past 2 years, but this company has gone so downhill. It had, and still has, GREAT potential. But right now, no. I’m not sure if it would help if they switched to pay per minute like one of their thriving competitors. I don’t know. Hopefully sooner rather than later, they figure it out and can keep more clients.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Contras

No longer a people first company

28 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA with Omni. Omni is people first and your experience is not the Omni Way! We also want to assure you the responses here are not automated. We have a team that reads all the reviews and responds as needed. Omni did experience growing pains, but we are making positive changes every day. We hope you can see these changes. We would love to gather more feedback from you and encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com. The more details we can gather, the quicker we can focus on areas that still need change. Please be assured this will not affect your role with Omni. Our GBA's know better than anyone where change is needed and what is working. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Flexible and Fair

When I first started with Omni it was a little hectic; however, I put my nose to the grind and started to learn anything and everything to succeed. They provided you with the tools needed to succeed. It is a business relationship so you need to also put in the time if you want to improve.

26 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni truly is people first with a culture second to none. As an organization, we’ve experienced growing paints. One of our key initiatives for 2022 is communication. We are actively adding more communications at every stage of your journey as a business owner. Our goal is for these additional communication points to help you understand expectations, your journey / roadmap of your first 3 months, and guide you to where you should be every day. In return, you have the knowledge & confidence to help yourself succeed. This is your business & Omni is here to help you grow it beyond your wildest expectations! We are happy that you used the tools we provided to assure your success! We encourage peer to peer support also as our GBA's know best! Being a business owner with Omni does require ownership and stepping up to the plate to succeed. It does have many perks like selecting your own hours giving you a work / life balance, lots of flexibility and tax benefits. We encourage you to contact a tax expert for the tax benefits as Omni is not a tax expert! Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a GBA with Omni for a long time.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive place of work with tons of support.

I’ve been with Omni for almost a year now and the experience has been the exceptionable. I honestly can’t express any personal complaints because I don’t have any. If I ever need assistance it comes fast. My pay is always what it should be and the hours are picking up. Omni is responsible, professional, and most importantly supportive. This is the best gig I have ever had. Getting to work is always a breeze.

24 septiembre 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA's! Thank you for sharing your experience. Your experience is the Omni Way! We want our GBA's to feel supported so they can focus on the clients' customers. We are happy to see this is your experience! We hope you remain a part of the Omni Platform for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Flexible schedule but terrible communication

The communication with this job is terrible. Job titles done changed a million times. The compensation change from $17 to $11.50 with last minute notice. The taken away hrs to work to make money. DO NOT WORK HERE!. A waste of time.

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. We did have some road bumps in the past but are making changes every day. What can we do differently, so this is not the experience of another GBA? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any details you are comfortable sharing. We ask that you also include details regarding being cut from $17 an hour to $11.50. We are not aware of any contracts with a $11.50 hourly pay rate, and we want to investigate this. If you feel you were not paid properly, it is important to Omni that this is investigated. When Omni partners with clients, they advise us of the hours they need our GBA's to assist with their customers. If this needs to change, Omni has no choice but to follow their lead. We are working closely with clients to assure you we are providing accurate information to our GBA's. Keep in mind this is a contractor role and hours are not guaranteed. We do encourage you to partner with other companies who provide contractor roles to help you meet the weekly revenue you need to provide for yourself and / or your family. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience working on the Omni Platform.

Very team oriented

Omni is a great place to work for a true work/life balance. The schedule is very flexible and the support is terrific. Omni is definitely an environment designed for individuals to thrive, but you are also able to get a sense of belonging to a team.

Pros

Work/life balance, flexible scheduling, pay is impacted directly by your performance and uncapped!

Contras

1099 worker so you must understand that you are self employed and responsible for your taxes.

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on working as a GBA with Omni. We value the feedback we receive! At Omni we know how important it is to have a flexible schedule that fits into your life. We want your work to fit into your life not your life into your work. Being a business owner can have its benefits. We tend to think because there are not "typical" benefits, there are no benefits. As an independent contractor, you are in control of your income and success. We encourage and empower our GBA's to be the best they can be! Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Flexibility to work when I want and Options of advancement with a Great Family of Support

I finally found a job that I love doing with a company that I love working with! Omni has changed my work days for the better with the ability to schedule my own shifts and take breaks when I want! I enjoy working along side my Omni Family and we work together and support each other when we need help. They offer upskilling to advance and learn more in order to have more options and give incentives/bonuses relating to the skill level you reach. The most enjoyable part of my job is when assisting someone that is having an issue and solving the problem to hear the smile on their face!

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our Omni Indeed Business Page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We are excited you found a job you love doing. Customer service can be one of the hardest jobs there is but if you love it, that makes every day great! Attitude is everything in this role. You are so correct when you say, "assisting someone that is having an issue and solving the problem to hear the smile on their face!" This makes you a Rock Star GBA! We are happy to have you as part of the Omni Family and hope you remain a GBA for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

The honest truth...

My partnership with Omni started out a bit rocky in May, 2022 but after all the bumps in the road, I have to say that Omni is turning out to be one of the best home-based companies I've worked for!! They made a commitment to us that things would get better, hour-wise, and it definitely has. I am super glad I stuck with them! Besides the obvious reasons for wanting to work from home, which is all valid and great, I enjoy having the opportunity to meet people on my team and be friends with people from all over the US! Omni allows us to step up and help our peers if we want! They also bring us together by planning company-wide activities we can choose to participate in. So far it's been a great place to work! #servicetothemoon

Pros

Relaxed and fun atmosphere, they listen

Contras

Sometimes the scheduling but getting better

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on our Indeed Business page. We review all the feedback we receive from our GBA community. Your feedback helps us know what is working and where change is needed. To read your journey with Omni is our true story. We did have a few bumps, but we were quick to look at how we could make those changes. We are thankful you trusted us and stayed with us for the ride! Omni is people first and we are happy you are part of the Omni Family! Thank you again for taking the time to share your story!

Work from home with all the support you need!

Last year I was very interested in starting my first remote work opportunity and I am so happy I found Omni! I currently work on a team with very supportive colleagues and leadership who will always look out for my best interests. Working remotely allows you to make the best plan for yourself and manage your time effectively, while maintaining an outstanding Work-Life balance! If you want to get started in a Remote Working atmosphere, I highly recommend Omni Interactions.

Pros

Supportive Leadership

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding working as a GBA with Omni Interactions. We read each review and value the feedback we receive from our GBA community. We are excited you joined the Omni Family. Coming to Omni without experience in the work from home world was a great choice. We encourage and empower our GBA's to grow and be the best they can be. We know having a supportive leadership team will make the transition a smooth one. We encourage peer to peer support because who knows better than those working beside you! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni Community for a long time!

Work life balance is top tier

I really appreciate working with Omni. It has its ups and downs at times, but what place doesn't? As a mother of 2 toddlers, I feel empowered by being able to be there for my children and making money at the same time. You get to make your own schedule and the hours are very flexible . I live 4 states away from my family, so I am always traveling. I get to take my job with me and work from wherever I want. The pay is great also, especially when you do not have to pay for gas to get to work. I feel extremely blessed to have found Omni.

Pros

flexible schedule, good compensation

could have better training

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for posting a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We know having flexibility is important to our GBA's. We want you to have a work / life balance. As an organization, we’ve experienced growing pains. We have made some changes and we hope you are experiencing the changes. If you are still seeing a need for change, what can we do differently? We encourage you to send an email to Sue.Kelly@oiteam.com with any additional details you are comfortable sharing. The more feedback we can gather, the quicker we can work to make your experience the Omni Way! This is your business & Omni is here to help you grow it beyond your wildest expectations! Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Great company with an awesome culture!

As a GBA with Omni it's possible to achieve the work-life balance that is needed. It's completely customizable to your needs. The training is thorough enough that I felt confident to start production. The culture is the most positive one I have ever been a part of!

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback while working as a Compliance Specialist on the Omni Platform. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. We see this is your experience! Omni’s leadership knows being a people first company is the way to be. We believe in treating everyone how we would want to be treated. We know how important it is to empower and encourage our contractors. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni Platform for a long time.

Great Place to work!

I personally love the flexibility in making my own schedule. Getting paid weekly also is a great benefit for me. there is also plenty of support through Microsoft Teams and you never feel like you are by yourself even though you are your own boss.

22 septiembre 2022
Omni provides a culture that is second to none and we are happy to see your experience being a GBA with us has been amazing! We know flexibility is important in today's busy world. Being able to work when it works for you gives you a great work / life balance. As you run your business, it is important to Omni to provide great support through our Teams channels. We want you to be able to focus on the clients' customers, knowing you are supported. Thank you for sharing your experience.

The ongoing opportunities provided

You set your own schedule, so it depends on the gig that you are working on & what's the required tasks. You work remote and learn the flow of business structure of the company, that is key on how to make things work for one self.

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni values the feedback we receive and we see your experience is the Omni Way!As a contractor with Omni, you are running your own business. This gives you the flexibility to select the shifts that best fit your lifestyle. By using the tools Omni provides, this assures your days are smooth and seamless. Thank you again for your feedback!

Amazing Coworkers and Caring Account Manager

Everyone one I work with is amazing! My account manager is there anytime I need anything. The company is great about moving you to where you need to be to make the amount of money that you need. All these amazing peers maek coming to work a fun part of my day. Oh, and the customers are pretty awesome too!

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA on the Omni Platform. We see your experience is the Omni Way! We encourage peer to peer support because we know there is so much knowledge among our peers! Omni is all about teamwork! We are happy to see this has been a great experience for you. Omni works hard to assure we have the support our GBA's need. Knowing you have an Account Manager that is there to assist you anytime you need allows you to focus on your daily tasks without stressing and feeling alone. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope you remain a part of the Omni family for a long time!

Flexability

The flexability is the best. Gives me the option to set my own hours while not interferring with my day to day duties. I've been giving plenty opputunities for growth. The diversity of gigs working within Omni, has allowed me to expand my skills and experence.The teamwork at Omni is outstanding. There is plenty support from sme's and lxgs. They train well and are their with you every step of the way. Omni is the place to be for us busy mothers. Thank you Omni

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Omni Indeed Business page. Omni is people first with a culture second to none. With Omni you have the flexibility to work when it works for you. We know how important this is too busy mothers! Omni takes pride in having a superior support staff that is there to support our GBA community. We know if our GBA's feel supported, they will be able to focus on their daily tasks and shine assisting our clients' customers. Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

Work life balance

Say hello to work life balance and Bye bye to micromanaged.I’ve been with Omni for over 2 years and the flexibility and work life balance Omni has to offer is priceless to me. Being able to work around your life schedule vs having to live around your work schedule is Priceless to me. Being micromanaged and having to work someone else’s hours and having them even pick your breaks and lunches defeats the purpose of working from home.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Contras

No benefits and no job security since it’s contract base projects

22 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working as a GBA/LXG with Omni. The feedback we receive helps us know what is working and where change is needed. We see your experience is the Omni Way! Omni believes in empowering our contractors and allowing them to focus on their work. Spending time micromanaging someone is bad for all the parties involved. We know our contractors on the Omni Platform are second to none! Having a flexible schedule is a big benefit of Omni. Only you know what shifts are best for you and your life. We want your work to fit into your life, not your life into your work! Thank you again for sharing your experience! We look forward to your continued success building your business with Omni!

Best GIG ever if you know how to live.

This is Contract work: I treat it as my business and I use the tools and resources that are plentiful and readily available, just click and READ. There are some folks you can reach out to if the situation is a "one off" and you need a second opinion but they are not there to run your business for you. There is also a chat/forum but instead of waiting for an answer, I just type a keyword on the search field and it will populate ALL of the previous chats related to my question/topic.Omni also has a peer-to-peer system on the chat where other GBAs are always happy to jump in and help you out. I check this chat when I'm not busy, on or off of contracted hours to keep up on the latest updates/procedures that affect my business. Contract work with Omni gives me the flexibity to work MY own hours. I don't have to explain myself or get "permission" when I need time to handle my personal, family or other business and no one brings up how many days I've taken off. I'm home so if I see a few hours posted and I feel like it, I sit at my desk and no one cares that I didn't schedule hours all day just to loaf around the pool or see my g'grands balet class. Shifts are available 24/7 you just have to stay nimble. The pay is not bad for the work and the company culture is good, everyone is very respectful and courteous.And yes, there's been times when I could only pick up 8-12 hours but I keep checking and I end up with a decent amount of hours. Then there are weeks where I pick up 38 hours at once but it always averages out. IT'S CONTRACT WORK.You can pickup or drop shifts at will. -

Pros

Pay and flexibity

Contras

Con=Pro: Cannot get apples from a pear tree. It's a business, not a job.

22 septiembre 2022
Omni values the feedback we receive from our GBA community. Your story is the Omni Way! As a business owner you decide how to build your business. Omni provides the tools needed but success is in your hands. We see your journey has been a great one! Having the flexibility to work when it works for you is what we all want and Omni provides just that!We hope you continue to be a business owner with Omni for a long time. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Work/life balance

Working with Omni has given me the work/life balance I have always needed/wanted. The management makes you feel like you are making a huge difference. I love to be challenged and I do learn something new every shift I work. Such a great group of people to work with!

23 septiembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working as a GBA with Omni. Omni has a culture second to none and we are excited to see Omni has given you a great work / life balance. Have support around you that makes you enjoy every day and lets you know we can't do this without you is the Omni Way! We want you to feel supported so you can focus on the customers! We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope you remain a part of the Omni Family for a long time!

Work your own schedule

Becoming a gig worker for Omni has been a life saver. I have 3 kids and I am a single mom so it has been nice to find work where I can make my own schedule around things I have to do during the day and my kids, while not having to worry about requesting time off.

21 septiembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to being a GBA with Omni. We know how important having a work / life balance is to our GBA's. We are happy to see this is a great fit for you. As a GIG worker you can have your work fit into your life and not your life into your work! We asked our GBA community what would help them have a work/ life balance and scheduling their time to be on the platform assisting customers was what they needed so we made the change. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we hope you return to the Omni Platform soon!

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Omni Interactions, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,5 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
2,8 de 5 estrellas en Gerencia
3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Omni Interactions, Inc.
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?