ONEOK

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 166 evaluaciones

Good company to work for Pay-scales could be higher

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great company minus a few bad mangers. Mid level management needs some work. Upper level management is great and design for company growth and employment growth

Pros

Good to staff

Work schedule very demanding
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

cut throat/no training /will throw you under the bus

this is a nightmare to work for .overload you with work ,then find a way to get rid of you as soon as possible finish their manifests filing .one main supervisor (I&E) a lady just quit .no training whatsoever and will use you ,drain you ,one environmental tech for 5 plants ! unheard of .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Laid back work schedule but pay is not competitive

Working hours are normally 40 or less a week. They offer a hybrid working schedule to allow some WFH days. Pay is not competitive for the industry. Slow to promote

Great Place To Work

ONEOK treats employees well. The benefits are excellent. 401K is a 6% match. Employees get 6 weeks of paid maturity/paternity leave and start out with 3 weeks of vacation.

Ok

They pay well and the benefits are good especially the profit sharing. The 5-5-4 schedule is terrible. The schedule, bonuses, and pay are better elsewhere.

Pros

benfits

schedule and incentives
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The company has an inclusive culture.

ONEOK is a great company to start out with. The company cares about it's people and provides training as needed. There is a lot of growth within the industry and the company.

Pros

Lunch and learns with the lunch provided by the company

Salary is below market

Great Place to Work

Great company, takes care of their people. Only drawback is climate can get a bit cold in the winter. Safety oriented and willing to give back to the communities they operate in
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Oneok in general is a good company to work for. But the offices in the Bakken area are severely lacking in many areas.

Not a very nice place to work. They preach safety but look the other way for certain people. And if they don't like you, they make up reasons to remove you, even illegally. They say they want to help make things better at work, except trying/doing things that will actually work. But...they have great benefits. Pick your poison.

A Giant Headache

I was hired on in the AP department awhile back. The only time I ever saw/met my manager was the first day. Management expects you to know the ins and outs of the job with under a month of training under your belt. Most of my co-workers seemed agitated when asking for help and appear to be short staffed. Overall, this is a very unorganized department within a great company. I would only recommend to someone with extensive background in the industry.

Contras

Lack of communication from management, unwillingness to help new employees, unstructured
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worked in all types of weather and long hours

Worked a lot of hours but felt satisfied getting the job done. Went out all hours a day and night on call all weather but it was a challenge that I was up for and I enjoyed it

Strong healthy company

Very strong company with a great culture. Initial salary is just ok but ESOP and career growth is excellent at oneok. Many long tenured employees. Good place to work

Ok

Poor management and lowest paying company in the bakkan. If you give 2 week notice they send you home no pay and no vacation payed out. Only seen 2 people get promoted that actually deserved it and if they don't like you they find anything to use to fire you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent pay, high call volume

A very high call volume call center, can be stressful at times. Not every customer that calls in is happy, especially when it’s freezing and they can’t afford to turn on their heat. The pay is amazing and the training could not have been better. I felt very prepared once I started taking calls on my own. This company really does appreciate it’s employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s what you make of it. You need to be a self starter and work hard, but the rewards are worth the effort.

Best company I’ve ever worked for. This is a place where you will be rewarded for your efforts as long as you put your best foot forward. I have a very supportive management structure that is always willing to help me tackle complex issues. The company cares deeply about family life and the happiness of its workers.

steady/secure

ONEOK is a steady and secure company that has kept its workforce on the job throughout a few years worth of an industry downturn and during the COVID crisis

Pros

secure
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Everyone thinks its the place to be........

after 4 years into employment, I felt I could see a bright and long future with Oneok. During the next two years, things had changed. A micromanaging beyond belief supervisor who only thinks about himself and doesn't have your best interest was apart of this rocky road. The leadership team is all talk and no walk. Its about who you know, who your buddy buddy with and if your a yes man and never stand up for what is right. How dare you speak the truth and defend yourself, your team, or anyone. Bust your butt for years and years to only get pushed out because they see you as a problem VS part of the solution. They want 100% control and don't care about the boots on the ground.

Pros

good pay

Lack of leadership
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I’ve seen people get fired because of things that other companies would not

Otherwise it is a good company. People are nice. Work load is not bad. Pay can be better. Promotions are slow or not at all. But that could be based on the individual

Pros

No time clock and pay is salaried exempt

None really

Care about you

Great management and people. The work got monotonous at some times but the coworkers were the best. Also has great potential for moving up, and has volunteer options.

Great company

This company has been very supportive and cares about it employees. The culture is one that cares about doing things the right way instead of cutting corners.

good company

For being my first job out of college, its not that bad. I am definitelylooking at different opportunities because of they way we where treated during the pandemic.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This company did not have a good relationship with the client

As a consulting business, they must have a better understanding of the client's needs. They failed to meet the expectation of the client. To be fair, the client was not a good client to have as they did not wish to engage on a successful partnership.

Pros

They try hard to be successful

Contras

Not a very strong partnership with their client
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ONEOK. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • ONEOK
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?