Onin

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 709 evaluaciones

Bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ayudan a las personas a encontrar trabajo rápido pero muy exigentes no l recomiendo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Really good about job placement

Even though things did not work out at my last job assignment they really were supportive in doing another search keeping my requirements in mind. The benefits are great inexpensive.

Pros

Genuinely interested in the applicant

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoy working here even though it can be slow at certain times and days. The company offers great benefits. Overall, Onin staffing is a great place to gain experience.

The gossip work culture

This place started off being good until, I started to notice sketchy things going on within the company. The pay is low, they overwork you, they gossip about one another, and upper management point fingers when things go wrong just so they can keep their jobs, so they blame their employees for mistakes. Lies about commission if you want to make good money as a recruiter, look else where because working here you won’t make good money. Not a good place for a college graduate.

Awesome Staffing Company

I have dealt with other staffing company. Onin is is best so far. They will go above and beyond to get you a job. Keandra in Round Rock is AWESOME. I recommend Onin.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Place to Work

Its a pretty good job. Nice people, and good pay for having no experience in anything. They train as long as your willing to learn. Would recommend working for these guys

Love My Job

I absolutely love my job. The people I work with are absolutely amazing and are a great team. Management (even higher up) really does care about you and pushes you to be successful. This is by far the best job I've ever had. It would be nice if the position paid better (that's the only con).
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and lucrative but can be very draining and grueling

The good. All the hours you want and don't want. The night shift seems to have a better work/life balance. The pay is adequate but raises come slowly.

Pay was low

No work life balance my recruiter would only suggest low paying jobs even after I kept asking her if they had other positions available. If you want a better paying job look elsewhere.

Liars

Do not try to get a job thru them. They're liars and they will deduct hours from your pay for no reason. Stay away from this staffing agency. Theirs plenty more in Salisbury NC.

Pros and cons

No trianing not enough bathroom breaks not enough water hot and humid you get sick This job is for maybe really healthy At the onin office they were nice but the job they sent me me to awful

hiring process sucks

didn't get the job i was looking for. not a very great company to work for. they say one thing then do the opposite. i wouldn't refer anyone. just a waste of time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not much money to be made

Certainty of a dead end job. Production numbers are the only important factor in the particular job that I was placed in. Other temp-to-hire companies have more opportunities at a higher rate of pay. 90 day probationary period, while many other places have 30 or 60 days.

Pros

Steady. Easy application.

Contras

Short breaks. Exhausting work with non-livable wage.

Flexibility

I love the fact they they are so willing to help. They try to place you somewhere to actually use your talents pay is alway decent and opportunities are endless.

Pros

Flexibility insurance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The road paved with good intentions

This is a great job to get your feet wet in recruiting, Not all management is created equally, I will let you read between the lines on this one statement. Also, a lot depends on what you're willing to put up with . There should be a better description of this company as well. However, the Staffing Recruiter of Monday- Friday because it is not ever ! if that is your aim this is not a job for you. It is misleading, which defeats the work-life balance because your main national accounts operate 24/7 365 days a year and you will need to work weekends answering( your personal non paid phone which is something you won't be getting a phone allowance they don't tell you that when accepting the job at Onin. Also, note if you are thinking of becoming a staffing recruiter here often you will be told you can only work a 40hr to a maximum of 45r work weeks or your manager will have to seek district approval which they do not like to do. when they ask you to answer the call outs from the weekend that you supposed to have been off you are to turn in your time from the previous week on the new week on Monday they don't have physical punching and out a system to metric it so, in fact, you are never getting the mental rest a human really needs hopefully your partner in the office is helping but then where is work-life balance and clarity on the job description, I used to ask wow there are a lot of staffing recruiters coming on every week now I know exactly why also I was off the clock, I have had my boss call me after 5:30 pm while they were busy on personal conversations my work was done, -

There is a reason Onin is a BEST PLACE TO WORK award winner

Culture is not just a word thrown around casually at Onin. The people at Onin live, breathe and exude positive culture. Onin is a values, not rules company that allows their team to build the career that fits what is important to each individual. If you thrive in a pay for performance model, the opportunities are limitless.

Pros

Ability to grow and excel, autonomy, work/life balance, benefits, mutual respect, integrity and a team that truly cares about each other.

Contras

Too many systems that do not connect and are not efficient.

Amazing place to be!

The company invests in their people! They allow you to grow. The work life balance is amazing and couldn't ask for anything more. The salary is competitive and fair. Wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Staffing Agency that provides a mixture of good and bad job placements.

I have had both good and bad experiences with Onin. The first time, they provided a job placement that led to good full time job.However, during the Covid 19 pandemic jobs were scarce. It seemed their focus changed to keeping clients happy, no matter how the employee was treated. It seems it has changed now, with good employee shortage they are pulling out stops to find good employees. I have good job now without their help, but now they are wanting to entice me to another place. No thank you.

Pros

Some benefits, pay decent.

Contras

Hesitant to place you in new assignments, if you take off for valid emergencies.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome and friendly place to work

I love my job at Onin Staffing! Everyone is so friendly and awesome to work with. My manager and coworkers feel like my second family. I also enjoy helping the teammates that come in and finding jobs for people in the community!

Pros

hour lunches, awesome benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

On the field, at least there is a sense of independence

I enjoyed the sense of independence while working at an HEB production facility. I didn't feel, however, that my payroll office was as aware of actual working conditions as they might have been.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best place I have ever worked!

I love working for Onin Staffing. The leaders of our company lead by example and have a true heart for people. The team I work with is amazing! I hope I can retire here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Onin. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Onin
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?