PCA Skin

4,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 25 evaluaciones

I get to work with passionate, creative people who feel like family

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I feel lucky to work for this company. Whenever I have a concern, need support, or want to get some great ideas, I know I can go to my manager or someone on my team. The CEO also encourages a healthy work, life balance and provided 4 hours of paid wellness time on the first Friday of each month for the entire summer. Super grateful!

Pros

Great products, incentives, and people

DTC selling hurts Inside Sales Reps commission

Good Stepping Stone

A great place to start and learn so that you are more desirable to other employers in this industry later. They pay much less than competitors. Commission structure changed and is capped so we make a lot less money.

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Contras

No work/life balance, very low base salary
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Managers and CEO actually do care!

This was one of the best places I have ever worked at. Great work life balance. The managers and CEO's are amazing at a work and also personal level. Very family like atmosphere. Travel can wear on you but that is part of the job. Great benifits and paid time off. Due to COVID they had to let most of the sales department go. Would definitelywork there again.

Pros

Work life balance, great management.

Contras

Travel, some days can be long.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for.

Nice company to work for. I went out to one to two clinics a day and taught skincare to Massage Envy aestheticians. Once a month did a regional class to go over chemical peel education for new aestheticians..

Bad Management

PCA Skin is a great place to work but has poor management and lots of job turnover. Lots of promises made when the job is offered that are not followed through.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Pca skin

A small company that helped me grow. I had a good experience working there. Would have continued to work for them if they had more than one location. Its a good level headed place to work in.

Education was superb

PCA is a great company with great people. They focus on education and making the best possible formulations. The environment is fast-paced but filled with lots of fun and work/life balance. I learned so much from this amazing team and only moved on because my position was Contractor based with no benefits.

Pros

Product allotments

Contract positions

energetic and growth oriented

Nice culture, open door policy. Accessible management. The company had a lot of growth and was implementing a few organizational changes but overall a good experience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun and challenging place to work

PCA is a great place to work. It's a smaller company so you won't ever feel like you got lost and became a number like a big company. Everyone works as a team and is always there to help.

Pros

Free skin care products

Fast pace - growing pains

Fast Growth

PCA employees are the best part of the job. They make you feel like family. The amount of support and collaboration is great! The culture is very results driven and fast pace.

Pros

Cross functional work - growth

Growing pains
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company and staff!!

I love working with PCA Skin. They have great incentives and the staff and management are super friendly and supportive!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for!

I have worked here for a few months now and love it! Great company to work for, staff is always friendly and supportive! Great incentives!

Great People, Culture and Product

PCA Skin is such a great company with great people! The environment at the distribution center is always positive and collaborative. There is no sense of superiority here which is something I love! We are truly a team! My skincare product is the best and we are often given products. I have had nothing but positive experiences here!

Pros

Awesome culture, growth and superior products!

Growing pains
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazing company culture with a passionate group of professionals

I have only been at PCA skin for a few short weeks but I can already say that I have found a home. The on boarding process was fantastic, the hr team was very welcoming and made me feel at ease during the interview. You can tell that the company lives by their vision of improving people's lives; we have had wellness lunches and nutrition seminars to evoke a sense of wellbeing. Management is very involved in making sure that everyone is happy in their role and thriving. The CEO is very transparent and highly visible throughout the day. I can't wait to see how my career evolves at PCA!

Pros

Great company culture, passionate like minded professionals, great benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Passionate, inspiring and self-motivated individuals

PCA Skin provides opportunities. During my internship, I have had the chance to surround myself with some of the most intelligent and passionate individuals who have welcomed me from the start. The PCA environment is entrepreneurial and fast-pace. While the company continues to reach new heights, the close-knit, start-up feel is still apparent. My internship at PCA Skin has provided me with essential tools needed to be a valuable asset in the marketing field, and it has allowed me to meet inspiring business professionals whose first priority is to motivate and help each PCA employee grow as an individual. Working for the company calls for a flexible, positive and open mind-set, because each day in the office consists of new tasks and infinite opportunity. I have nothing but good things to say about PCA Skin and the values that drive the leadership team.

Contras

If you are interested in working for a large company that is highly structured, PCA Skin will not be a good fit for you.

Great place to work!

As soon as I started as a marketing intern at PCA Skin, I felt at home. As part of the marketing team, I am surrounded by motivated individuals that truly stand behind the brand and are passionate about what they do. The team atmosphere and culture of PCA is very supportive and there is opportunity for growth. I love it here!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Friendly work enviornment and great management

I have been working here for a couple of months and so far this job is great. Everybody you work with is friendly and extremely helpful, especially management. They keep track of how you're doing and make sure to let you know what you need to improve on. It's easy to say that this is a place for growing and learning what team work can really do for a group. You really get a feeling that this place is looking out for you. They even bring us food sometimes! Its a wonderful company to work for and management is respectful. They're also very understanding when it comes to emergencies. I love it here!

Pros

Free skin care products, co-workers, lunch, great leadership
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Amazing company to work for!

I've worked for PCA Skin for about 3 months now and I absolutely love it! Management is great at solving any problems or answering any questions you may have. The benefits are amazing! Very rewarding job with opportunity of advancement.

Pros

Free products, PCA Certification, paid time off.

Smart, fast and Collaborative

Everyone that I have been working with here has been very passionate, smart, and collaborative; I really enjoy my coworkers and the culture here. I think the company is in an ideal state for growth; they are established, but still have a start up type of feel and atmosphere. I have seen many individuals across departments get promoted, and so there is a lot of opportunity for career growth at this company.

Contras

If you enjoy working for huge companies that provide you with (in my opinion, too much) guidance/infrastructure/rules, I would look elsewhere.

Great skin care

Training, selling, opening new accounts Large turnover in management Co-workers were the best! Trying to make management happy and not work 14 hour days Meeting people, travel, opening new accounts, educating & training

Pros

Product & co-workers

Large turnover in management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible place to work, Terrible leadership

Typical day at work- Position is located at the DC where you get to hear the Manager insult, yell, intimidate & demand from employee's. You also get to be responsible for all the purchasing responsibilities with no support from your manager. Your warm welcome starts with being put in an office, no training and you shall be seen, not heard. If you enjoy a toxic culture, you will appreciate the incompetent leadership, and disrespect extended to you on a daily basis. You will also get to enjoy being excluded from meetings that are vital to your role, being micro-managed along with having your hands tied, leaving you helpless and destine for failure. Turnover is once every year for this position, if you can hold out that long. You will get no help from HR Dept because complaints go unheard. Co-workers are good people who are in the same sinking ship as you are (some good people work there). Best part of the job was 5 pm, when you get to leave. Benefits are not that great, compensation falls exceedingly short for the dysfunction you have to deal with. If you are used to team environment, fairness, respectful culture & being a decision maker, this place is certainly NOT for you.

Pros

Windows in your office

Leadership, Compensation, Benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en PCA Skin. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • PCA Skin
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?