Performance Food Group

2,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.333 evaluaciones

Solo es cuestión de poner atención al trabajo y respetar para q te respeten

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Amable buen humor limpio atención feliz reglasy gusto

Pros

Si

Si

Broke promises

Home and work life is none existent. Promise big money but the control your life. They will fire you for sorry reasons. You meet good people there. But overall experience was not good. Would not send anyone there way.

Pros

Cdl training

Long hours bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I know that pay look good but do not work here!!!!!

Their quota is so tight no room for error. You will be breaking your back hustling everyday to make numbers . If that’s okay with you good luck . They just don’t set you up for success. Faulty equipment and other delays Management doesn’t really care . They just say when you are new “ we don’t need the numbers right now “ but what about when you need them after 90 days . All they will say “ it’s all about the stacking “ that’s literally 20% of the job the day time training you get for at most 2 weeks doesn’t train you for . I don’t want to go long with this review,but heed my warning in the title .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is a lot to learn but many of the other staff were wonderful and great to be around

So many people were so nice many in HR, Accounting, payroll, Area Manangers and even DSM all these people i felt wanted me to succeed and be great and learning the process .. I felt welcomed and eager to learn an make an honest effort. My dept was Customer service I felt my training was very rushed I was spoke to very rudely by a lead on a regular basis and when I addressed and followed suit about my training that's when all the write up starting happening. I was hired 07/11/2022 and did not even get hands on traing until beginning of Aug and was wrote on the Aug 15-16 after being their 26 days and that was working days now after today and really giving it a 120% and even after many told me your doing great and that came from two AM's I am no longer a fit. I appreciate the oppurtunity but not fair and sensible cannot enforce a 100% or 98% on someone who is learning and only give them 56 days of learning and writting them each wk after aug 15th. Sorry for being bubbly and giving a honest true effort.

Pros

Human Resources does acknowledge their employees and makes you feel appreciated

Contras

Cust service is so all over the place and training is so rushed and not really given a fair chance

Incentive based pay

As a forklift driver on nights you work for the order selectors. It is almost impossible to hit your incentive pay. Days are a lot easier for a forklift driver to hit incentive pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and Fun Workplace

The work is well…work but it was a great team of guys who were quick to help you and easy to get along with. Management was easy to deal with and you received benefits on Day 1. Theres a lot of bad jobs out there and this place isn’t perfect but if you’re okay with hardwork this a good place theres not much choices in the area.

No work life balance

No finish time you work long hours Don't care about employeesManagement turnover every year seriouslyNot much for employee engagementHigh expectations of work little rewards
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Negative work environment for unappreciative employer

You are given vacation time that you don't get to use, you get sick time and personal time that you are pointed for using. Upper management works by different standards and rules, they even get off for holidays that others within the company are not privy to. No one is happy with this employer except supervisors who are rarely "in office". The medical benefits are terrible, there is constant nepotism in the work place and it is an all around negative work environment. The yearly raises are literally an insult as you get 20 cents and watch people who have worked here for years get 25 cent.

Pros

Free lunch once a week from expired warehouse food

Horrible, expensive health benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor work environment. Revolving front door. Some employees stay forever and others last just weeks

Just another big company that will promote family environment but let good workers walk right out the door. You will be worked into the ground here. Lots of money to be made but lots of work required to get it.

Overworked and overwhelmed

Good money. Just like all the other food service delivery companies. Just pays a little better. Overworked. Under appreciated. Taken advantage of if your good at your job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Favoritism towards employees and Lousy upper management.

Certain people get treated differently than everyone else. Upper management has went downhill. Power tripping supervisors. Short staffed. Hard on the body.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to make good money

Very physical job. There are a lot of long hours . It wasn’t easy for me to have a home life when I was working overnight 5-6 nights a week. Sometimes 12 hour shifts. That being said the money I made at PFG Changed my life. I was able to invest, I bought my first car, and my first house with the money I made their. Also with my experience at PFG it’s really easy for me to find warehouse jobs now. Any warehouse I apply to nowadays. I usually get a call back every time. If you wanna change your life and you are willing to work super hard for that change this is the place for you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

Didn’t last a full 3 weeks here! Trainer lied on me & management called my phone being disrespectful, as I tried to explain my side—he hung up on me! Not a good place to work, they take the side of the person whose been there longer, & don’t even listen!! STAY AWAY
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

its alright if you like working long hours

my supervisor had a bad attitude. not with me but other co workers who needed help. always taking off for personal pleasure but would not rotate with other employees for work schedule.

Pros

learning experience

Contras

low pay for my role, no overtime
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you're looking to stay physically fit this is the job for you

Overall a pretty decent job. I don't think drivers get paid nearly enough for the amount of work, and intensified work and heavy lifting That they do. Pay scale does not match the amount of work they expect out of the driver. Need to pay more.

Supervisors need retraining

Work and pay is good but the supervisors in La Feria are the worst. Attitude towards the drivers is unacceptable. Need to literally argue with supervisors just to have a conversation.

Never a dull day

Whether it's the customers or the employees, you will always have something to do. My coworkers are always there to help. The amount of support makes the job easier and knowing that there will be reasonable expectations makesyou want to push yourself further.

Pros

Company culture

Great money

Great money hard work the harder you work the more you man . Shipping manager is great leader and even helps us to get the work done when short handed on the count of call ins

It's a paycheck

Great people. However, they are very demanding when it comes to daily routes. Never a good idea to send a driver with an inexperienced helper. If the helper can't even help navigate. What makes you think they will help unload 1200 cases?

Not so good

Management is for the most part I don't unorganized and Untrustworthy. At this company you literally have to babysit each order from the time it's placed to the time its delivered

They don’t care

The work is not the hard part. The hard hard part is working 16 hour days and then getting a few hours sleep and have to come right back. They say only work 4 days. It’s more like 6 with one day off. They lie to DOT about work status and put your CDL at risk.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Performance Food Group. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general