Phillips 66

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 772 evaluaciones

me gusto el ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La responsabilidad de llegar abrir la estación de gasolina y preparar todo para prestar el mejor servicio al cliente, el tener las llaves del negocio, la combinación de la caja fuerte, el expendio de licores y tabaco fue todo un reto de responsabilidad. En cuanto a la gerencia fue lo mejor que he vivido ya que en mis hora de trabajo estaba a cargo de todo, eso me hizo crecer como empleado, lo más difícil lidiar en ocasiones con personas bajo la influencia del alcohol, lo que más me gusto el aprendizaje de cuadra caja, productos y sobre todo lo de ley en referencia al expendio de alcohol y tabaco.

Pros

el desempeo sola a cargo de toda una estacion de servicio

Contras

lidiar con personas bajo la influencia del alcohol
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pretty decent place to work. Somewhat of an 'old boys club' feel

I really enjoyed the job, but it felt like office politics got in the way of advancement. The environment was very clique-ish, and it became really obvious really quick if you didnt 'fit in'

Pros

Amazing benefits, plenty of volunteer opportunities within the company. Tons of room for advancement.

Office politics
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Toxic culture that’s ongoing.

I wouldn’t recommend working here. It’s an extremely toxic environment and has been that way even before my employment. And it isn’t going to change.

Pros

N/a

Contras

Very toxic culture. Management is not skilled in managing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Diversity and inclusion just a slogan

Used to be a great place to work, now not so much. Would like to see it restored to better leadership that values its people instead of treating us like we are all replaceable

Bad company

No opportunities for advancement but they will tell you that you will get promoted, have you do the hard work then terminate you for false information with 0 evidence to prove otherwise

Pros

easy store to run, very slow

no manager, no leadership
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great place to work. Pays well.

Perfect place to work if you don’t mind factory work. Hours are great Mon-Thursday 10 hour shifts. Occasional Friday work for overtime. You also always get a full paycheck, because they don’t send people home early, so you are always guaranteed a full paycheck.

It's not too bad

You can get decent raises at some locations there's problems at all jobs but this place wasn't too bad flexible schedules as well I worked there for 2 years

good opportunity

Worked an 8 week job and they worked with my schedule as a college student and helped to make sure i was comfortable. great pay for just being a temp hire .

Not bad

I worked here through college, and it was alright. Not a great environment, but tolerable. Fellow coworkers would often stir up personal conflicts and management was hesitant to get involved. Worked with my school schedule. Not a lot of room for advancement.

Poor poor management

Management are poor, bullies, liars.If your face doesn't fit you aren't welcomed, so unless you're ex army or navy, or RAF they don't care about you

Not what it once was

Perhaps it's more stable now or simply repositioning for the future where energy has more pressure to stay profitable - hard to say, but the old company was much better in culture and pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good benefits but poor management and no flexible schedule

The pay is decent but it doesn’t keep pace with inflation at all. We constantly lag behind our peers in a lot of areas. The best part of working here is the annual bonus which is very good. The worst part is there is no remote work flexibility and the alternative work schedule (19/30) is subpar.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bad Scheduling. Bad Management.

Management was aware of my ability to work and schedule me otherwise, she schedule me when i was scheduled to work my 2pm-10pm in Andrews tx. The pay was low with too many duties.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to aquire retirement funds, but it comes with a cost

Phillips66 is a great place to work for the money and benefits the company provides but the workers are divided into to main divisions, Process, which handles the day to day operations of the refinery and Mechanical, who repairs, maintains, and does some upgrade projects when required. If you are on the Process side of the workforce, the sky is the limit for upward mobility, if you are Mechanical, your prospects for advancement are more limited. The yard is very ridgidly structured as far as scheduling and deviating from the schedule can result in being penalized. The physical environment is rough as an oil refinery is, by definition, a rough place to work. Almost all the work is outside in all kinds of weather and the plant is a 24/7/365 operation which requires call ins or shift work during weekends, holidays, nights, and whatever else operations require. Along with the potential hazards of working in all weather conditions, you also are working with the many potential hazards of refining crude oil which include but are not limited to toxic substances, explosive or highly flammable substances, high and low temperatures and working at hieght on structures.l as well as opening heavy equipment when needed including fork lifts, trucks, man lifts, and other equipment as needed.

Good place

Friendly management and staff. Very thoughtful and professional and support there is needed. Worked here as a covid testing assistant. Very big plant.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Lost of challenges and a sense of overcoming different situations. Good prospects for progression and develop new skills.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great customers, not so great employees

Really nice and great customers but the employees are drama and if they didn’t like anyone they worked with they would push them to the point where they’d quit or get fired and I know it wasn’t just me because I got to know some ex employees there who quit and said they quit because of some of the other employees

Late to the game

Company is loosing people. We are getting tired of mgmt climbing the ladder by stepping on the heads of subordinates as they grab the next rung. Sad that P66 is no longer the gold standard.

Pros

Money - it makes mgrs want more

Reliability and Availability lacking - running personnel into ground
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Directors and Supervisors more focused on their own advancement

Directors and Supervisors more focused on their own advancement rather than the success of their people. Most of their time is consumed with meetings.

Good people to work for

Good job good company and good people to work with and for.. the job was well organised and safety was massive ...I learnt how to work in a confined space and learned to deal with situations head on
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was the busy store I like to stay busy

The gas station help me a lot at first because of the position I was in but after a year and a half I was not getting any benefits or pay raise and a friend of mine offered me a better job

Pros

It was a chill back store small all the customers I know

Contras

No benefits no pay raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Phillips 66. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general