PRA Group

3,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.006 evaluaciones

La mejor agencia de recolección de deuda

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una gran empresa para trabajar. Hay un gran compañerismos y mucha oportunidad para crecer.

Stressful Un-achieveable targets

I worked here for 7 years. It is a minimum wage job, with bonuses that can never be reached. It was interesting at first then early on groundhog day kicked in. You are promised the earth in regards to career advancement but it never transpires. You are chastised over minor details e.g using an incorrect word on a phone call, that had only been changed the week before. If you want to keep your sanity and like your family talking to you, avoid like the plague.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fair compensation for the area

I would consider this to be a good place to work overall. The people I worked with were friendly and open. There was some feel of working for a "big" company even though there is not much name recognition--which I enjoyed.

At your Own risk

Try to find something else if you can………some departments are better than others. Super low wages but you can learn a lot and take it somewhere else. Slightly able to advance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very unorganized and focused on personal reading

Management is horrible at communication amongst themselves and they tend to show favoritism to those they know personally outside the work place. Hopefully they get it together.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Excitement for collections.

Company was very exciting to work for. Collections seemed to be something I would have stuck with. Needed more pay. When you collected a large amount of debt, you just got a "great job". If you didn't get a fair amount collected you got written up for not doing your job.

Good Management

Never had problems with the management and with my peers but i think it depends what department you are in. i think they can offer more salary and better benefits.

Legal Department

Typical Day - Production Based, high volume, fast paced, quota based on team responsibility.Management - Senior Management could be significantly more engaged. Operation Managers do the best they can with what they have. Workplace culture - Due to the nature of the industry and all it entails (debt collection, lawsuits etc.) the environment can be stressful. The legal department follows strict practices, regarding privacy, confidentiality and as to be expected urgency and compliance is very important. Hardest part- Inconsistent hiring and training practices. - Inconsistent enforcement proper protocol across the board (production, quality, performance, attendance, training, etc.) - Extremely high turnover of quality essential staff.Enjoyable part- There are opportunities to create a path for success for oneself. There are quite a few opportunities for movement or growth in the company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management really doesn’t care about people

They don’t promote within its war they bring their friends in instead of using the people they already have ‘a fairly easy job but if something looking for career wise I would say no
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The amount of money that can be made each month is a bonus. You put in the work and you’ll go far.

The job itself can be challenging at times and stressful. There are good days and bad days but that comes with any job. For the most part the environment is great.

It's okay

It's an okay place to work. You don't really get that much of a raise. But on Thanksgiving, there's a turkey giveaway. You get wine and a turkey. So that's nice.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The management chain is great.

Loved working for PRA. Management is awesome. Benefit are great. They care about their staff. Surprise bonuses from the upper chain to show their appreciation.

Horrible place to work

Horrible management they really need to be more professional , decent pay, great benefits, PTO it’s ok they have a lot of pay holidays and floating , flexible schedule

Pros

Flexible schedule

Horrible management

Stressful and demanding

The environment was poor. The calls received were abusive, stressful and overwhelming for the amount of training given and expectations of quality of calls which determined the "bonus" The management were absent when help was required. The call listeneres targeted specific people and often failed calls without much explanation. Again relating to no bonus. After difficult suicide calls you were expected to continue on Outbound and inbound calls as well as write a detailed overview of the call in note form. The overall demands of the job logistically with call quality, maintenance of stats, collecting money and taking the calls doesn't reflect in the pay or support you get from management for the emotional toll too.Overall bad experience unless you're a robot who only cares about money.

Pros

It's a job

Contras

Stressful, abusive and poor management

Good company

It’s a great place to work as long as you are not a anxious person since you are calling people to pay debts. Management is good with helping and company does make you feel like you are appreciated.

Pros

Good pay, monthly bonus

Contras

Being yelled at by customers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work with

Team us falling apart but good company to work with. Good pay, hours might be suck depends on the mall. Business is getting too slow but not too bad. Company is pretty good, good pay.

Pros

Commission

Hours

Workplace

One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Management are ridiculous and have regular power trips. It doesn’t matter how well you do your job if your face doesn’t fit you may as well save your sanity and leave. The pressures of the job doesn’t match the salary and new starts always had a higher wage than those who had worked there for many years. New faces all the time and the turn over is so high.If you need managements assistance then good luck, there’s more chance of having tea with the Queen! They are never anywhere to be seen and more often than not refuse to assist you with a customer. Regularly I was having to get my wage rectified as there had been a mess up. Payslips don’t shoe until the day before then you end up getting taxed twice on one wage as the remainder of your wage is paid 5 days later.

Pros

The colleagues

Management, pressure, salary
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay and always an opportunity for advancement

I have been with this company for almost 2 years now. After I was hired as a collector, it took only half a year to get promoted. I don't understand what the negative reviews are about. All I can say is, some of them contain bad grammar, maybe they didn't want to work for the pay they got. Yes, its way higher than minimum wage, and maybe they just didn't have the right attitude or skills for advancement.

Pros

free lunches, great bonuses, great chance for advancement, social committee

Contras

not any really, except the office is downtown and traffic can sometimes be a nightmare
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great environment, cool people and good pay base with potential to get great bonuses.

Good shift scheduling, great environment, great potential to earn bonus, laid-back, supportive management. music playing throughout the day helps motivate and stimulate the process of collections.

Pros

good background music, great team building

late night scheduling

Part-time for a reason

My goal was to work part time to pay off bills and once that was done, I left after 8 mos. If you’re looking for a job temporary, then this will be for you but if you’re looking for something long-term, I would suggest looking somewhere else. I was glad to leave, I got tired of the threats about my bonus being taking away from me if I don’t recite the many disclosures verbatim when speaking to a client, they nickel and dime you constantly. I was told I could not use my PTO for the two weeks notice, I had to work those two weeks or if I didn’t, I would not receive my bonus for that month.

Pros

Offered part time

Contras

The constant threats, no work life balance, HUGE amount of taxes garnished out of your bonus.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Okay place to work they're upfront but don't believe everything

You'll show up and get rapid fire contacts about 40 to 50 outbound calls an hour. It's pretty standard debt collection. They meet the decency standard of how employees are treated (not how they should be). It's the honda civic of a job the essentials. It's a stepping stone not a career.

Pros

It's a regular schedule. High bonuses are achievable.

Contras

Debt Collection sucks and this job doesn't give you tools to help cope.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en PRA Group. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general