Praxair
3.7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Praxair

3.5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1,400 evaluaciones

Prefieren encubrir robos que sacar gente cercana a los administrativos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Tristemente, los jefes intermedios que tienen negocios turbios, disponen de la permanencia de los colaboradores.

Pros

Pagan puntual

Contras

Ante quejas de acoso laboral, prefieren vetar la entrada que res9lver los problemas de fondo

Buen ambiente con mis.jefes

Siempre.con el apoyo de mis.superiores para resolver cualquier problema

Pros

Médicos de planta

Todo.bien
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Praxair is an amazing operations organization, but anything that requires good culture, well Praxair isnt that company.

Its very corporate to the extent, I think their lawyers run the company. They have fantastic people working the industrial, specialty gases in USA. the management for most oart are okay, but the culture is very stressful, demanding.

Pros

fun industry, they offer great tech training and have masters in their field doing amazing work.

Contras

toxic work culture, poor pay, terrible benefits, very corporate.

more than stressful

working at praxair has only helped bring more stress and frustration to my life than any positives. praxair is a place where communication is lacking and the bosses don't even know what is actually going on. the big bosses live in a state where the cost of living is a lot lower than ct and expects us to live based off their living costs which isn't fair. the work environment is filled with lies just so you can do what the company needs. they could care less about your physical and mental health as long as they get the work they need done. a typical day is being called names in another language being blamed for stuff that randomly breaks even though its not your fault and being asked numerous times a day for overtime even when you have other obligations. there all also positives but the negatives outweigh them and if I could go back in the past I would have never applied here in the first place.

Pros

better pay then other companies and good benefits

Contras

no where to move up, asked to do more than your job title entails, lack of communication
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Chauvinism and stereotypes run rampant.

The management were genuinely manipulative human beings and your hard work was never noticed. They'd expect you to give an arm and a leg to help customers but wouldn't help you at all. I'm not talking above average customer service. I'm talking bending over backwards for people to the point where it's not only breaking company policy but also putting yourself at significant risk.

Pros

They'll buy you coffee when they feel like it.

Contras

This place appreciates no one, and nothing you do will ever be good enough for some of those people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Company to work

Good company to work, they have lot of new project and it was challenging to work in the company. There is lot collaboration with many stakeholder internally and externally during the execution of the project which gave good exposure

Pros

Good work Culture

encourage work from home

Okay place to work

You might luck out on a good department or team. Very much hit or miss. Benefits are good and so is the starting salary. Some locations are working fully remotely.

Mgt incompetence

Poor communicationsPoor leadership Unable to see skills of employees to maximize productivity Leadership promotes based on friendship vs capabilities

Contras

Work life balance throw out the window
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive workplace with excellent colleagues but horrible pay

Excellent colleagues. Super smart managers. Decent work-life balance.Salary was way below the market rates. With remote work in vogue it will be difficult for them to retain employees. Very poor growth prospects.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome company to work for... very professional

As a professional in the cylinder, bulk and special gas business with over 30 experience, I was recruited while working for a competitor upon the recommendation of a fellow Praxair employee. I was impressed with their entire ongoing training and safety programs. This is an awesome company to work. Unfortunately, I had to retire early because of health issues or I would still be there. I would love to leave retirement and return to work for Praxair if they would have me.

Pros

Very professional, great advanced training programs

Contras

As with any company, there are some "Cons", however nothing that was too bad.

The people.

Awesome place to work , I don't have anything bad to say about the place.. I hate we had to close down. Praxair was very, very good to me I must say . I miss everything about it especially the people..

Pros

It was an awesome place. Special people

Closing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Co workers, Management looks after their own.

The atmosphere for the most part Is good at least my department cant speak for others as I've heard of many disgruntled employees who eventually left. Don't expect advancement or substantial pay raises. Didn't even get my last scheduled pay raise might have been an extra .40 if I would have gotten it, nowhere near the price of inflation let alone the inflation of prices in the last 2 yrs. Safety is of top priority but many times management can lack in speed of said concerns. Like many places saftey should be of main concern and your supervisor of said concerns should be yourself.

Pros

Somewhat good benefits

No Advancement, No substantial pay increases
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management, miserable work environment

Not bad place to work but it could have been better. Poor management. Unorganized workload. Great benefits and PTO. Some managers are useless. Some employees are lazy.

Pros

Pto
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good benefits and allows you to grow if you work hard

Pretty good company if you like to work. Laid back and relaxed. Only con is you only get two Sundays off a month. They have incentives if you work on holidays. You don't have to work more than 8 hours a day.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

No family time

Appreciation rarely granted

I never missed a day. I improved myself as much as I could along the way. Regardless, they pushed me out. So disagree with managerial style other than that the environment was not too bad.

Pros

Paid uniforms

Contras

If a manager doesn't like you, even if you are doing well they say you are not

good work environment

ok, good work environment learned my job well, great workplace culture, learning the cuts my coworkers. the training was outstanding flexible overtime

Pros

good coworkers

good pay

the job was demanding management was ok could have listened to drivers and workers more the turnover was high. overall it was a ok experience to work for the company. the demand is high and it's a job security for sure.

Pros

pay

hours

Great people

Good people we worked as a team and it was the only job where I felt like I could accomplish anything. The coworkers were amazing and diverse the floorplan was precisely made and easy to remember.

Nice people and management

Management was very helpful in guiding and teaching you. Coworkers were awesome. Facility was nice and clean with all instrumentation that you needed. Worn and used equipment was replaced. Workload was strenuous, but manageable. Breaks and time off were allowed and not questioned.

Pros

Nice management

N/a

Great Place to Work at if You're Friends with Your Boss

I was hired as a temp during COVID. There's no support, very little training, you're put into the job to either sink or swim. The workplace culture really stinks. They hire adult children that run around talking about people and what they don't like about them. You have supervisors, 1 specifically, that pass those who have the experience in order to hire her drinking buddies or friends who aren't qualified to do support positions. If her friends or drinking buddies don't like you, your set up quickly to fail. There's nothing hard about the job WHEN you're finally allowed to learn about the system. The administrative assistant is really nice and has manged to stay out of the junk that goes around there.

Health Insurance is a joke

Great pay long

Probably the best job in the region. Only thing is you might want to live close by the job because you typically only get your 10 hour break. A long commute will wear ya out pretty quick. Get off work go home sleep get up go back lol

Pros

Great pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Praxair. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.4Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Praxair
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?