Preferred Care at Home

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 81 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Resident care daily activity, feeding, medications to be charted and passed. Lots of loves to residents in the facility. Working is ok there but as a cna never respected
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun workplace . I enjoy working with the elderly

I enjoyed my time working for Preferred care at home , and would again in a heartbeat.Dana was a sweet caring boss. Everyone in the office was friendly.

Pros

Working with the elderly

Contras

Having to drive so far away

Very skilled and respectful

The company is very respectful and on top of all their clients needs and staff always answers the phone when we call always touched base with their making sure their needs have been reached n their happy with each client. Not only with work needs but also gets to know their coworkers outside of the business by doing company get together best choice I've made is joining the team.

It was a good place

I love my job here I love the people I worked with I love the management help me learn and grow and move up if you will love working with the elderly you allowed to work at this place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great owner with passion for helping clients remain in their home while receiving care.

Wonderful business owner, really cares about her employees and clients. The hours are determined by client need, not a usual 9-5, unless you request a set schedule. The nature of assisting clients in their home and isn’t always 9-5 anyway. Sadly the clients do need more specialized care after a while in some cases, hospice, etc, or have recovered from an incident, so client churn is the norm.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Underpaid and unappreciated

I was paid lower than what I was told at hiring and even though I had great feedback from clients I still did not receive higher pay. The pay is not worth the drive to the further cases.

Great Management Team

I worked for this company At its start up in Chattanooga TN. John Kerns was very nice and professional. I was paid on time, never had an issue with my hours. I moved away from Chattanooga 11 years ago when I worked for Preferred Care at Home. I recently moved back and Preferred Care at Home welcomed me back. I highly recommend this company Great CEO and great management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They make sure you work as much or aa little as you want. The are good at working with a schedule you already have

They are a fun company to work for.Very understanding of emergencyes you might have. Williling to wirk with you with anything comes up. School, Home, Kids, The pay is compatable with other staffing agencys, Real good at offering extra pay if they call needing you to covera shift. The people I have been in contact with have been very pleasant, reasssuring, helpful with any problem Ive needed help with.. They make sure you are a good fit for any assignment they send you put on before offfering it to you then give the right to accept or decline the job. So far I been real happy working with the company.

Pros

Health care benefits

N/a

Very flexible schedule

They work around my schedule. I had overnight work available and some that was just on a day-by-day basis. But I felt that it was a good company to work for

Awesome Supervisor

This is a rewarding job for anyone who has a passion for helping others. The clients are easy to fall in love with as well as the staff. I absolutely love working here.

Pros

The staff and flexibility

Clients sometimes pass away

Floor caregiver

The pay is horrible for the work you do. The company offers no benefits of any kind. No health insurance, no vacation, no sick. No advancement or raises. It’s a dead end job.

Pros

Set schedule

Pay, no benefits

Not productive at all.

Care givers and employees deose not get any benefits or paid vacation. And the pay rate is very low for the job that we do.and the managment is very poor it's not a good agency to work for.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

Not a good company to work for very rude Supervisors , do not care about personal issues of caregivers . Unorganized very unorganized ! Will have constant call outs caregivers don’t always do their jobs and isn’t being held accountable for such actions

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

As many hours as you’d like

The management needs to be reminded several times about anything you say to them. They don’t pay enough for being a 1099 and all the gas you have to use but it’s very laid back.

Great company

Great place to work. Very friendly and nice staff. Flexible schedule. I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of working for this office. Sad when I needed to leave.

Pros

Very friendly staff, family company

Shifts change

Amazing place to work

This company is one of the best I've ever worked at. My supervisors were very responsive, supportive, understanding, kind, and made it always fun. If there were ever any problems, my supervisor was attentive and helped figure out a solution. Pay was ok, the job was very rewarding, and the whole company functioned like a team. Such a great place to work!!

Home Health Aide/ CNA

The work was achievable, the company to work for was good, the coordinators were helpful, the pay was low but I accepted anyway the position. Was only able to do one assignment with them before I had to leave in good standing.

Great Company

I worked in the SW Jacksonville branch with Preferred Care at Home. My boss was literally one of the most intelligent, kindest and thoughtful people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She was just starting up the franchise in this location and from the moment I met her I knew she would succeed. Very self-motivated and involved. She will absolutely go the extra mile for her clients and for her employees. When training with her for the Assessment Coordinator position we would have little 1:1 meetings that were extremely helpful. They want to make sure you know what you're doing through and through.

Pros

Team bonding, Great Boss, A company that cares

Contras

No benefits, unclear work hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is not a good company to work for. They dont care about there aids.

I worked every day for 2 1/2 months straight. They don't appreciate there aids. Not a good company. They singled me out from all of the other aids. I would go above and beyond for my clients. If you call the agency to report an issue, they seem like they don't care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

More professional than other caregiving companies I have worked for. More empathy toward caregivers and their needs.

May have to drive long distances for few hours, but will find hours near you, if available. More direct support to clients and caregivesrs. Quickly gets back to calls/texts.

Company with Big heart!

I absolutely loved working for Preferred Care at home. Really wonderful management and great clients. I would work for them anytime. I enjoyed my clients and we had some wonderful outings together!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Preferred Care at Home. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general