Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 105 evaluaciones

Positive attitude

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Positive attitude hard working come to work on time working with others doing if needed always helping others willing to do whatever it takes always ask questions
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Would be a nice place if management were professional

Management here is very unprofessional and shows favouritism amongst staff. They micro manage and are very technologically behind compared to other companies.

Pros

Weekly Pay

No 401K, Unprofessional Management Team including corporate members

Best job ever!

Since starting, the office team has been very supportive and encouraging. I feel valued at work and love my job! I love knowing that I’m making a difference and get that 1:1 time with patients.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Home health agency that’s always understaffed, with minimal clientele to keep work steady!

This company is okay… I worked here to gain some home health experience, but felt more like an overpriced baby sitter that dealt with a lot of domestic issues within the homes of most of my clients. The clinical management, scheduling team and the DON is overwhelmed with work and you can tell when you speak to them, because it seems more of a bother then actually delivering a helping hand! The pay is okay. The company will bargain with pay if they are desperate!

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Contras

Benefits are over priced and not ideal, office staff unpleasant, not enough clientele to support steady work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Preferred home health care is an awesome place to work, very flexible. Staff and management caring and understanding. Room for advancement and can go to school and work easily.

Pros

Flexible, by yourself no other staff, one patient per nurse

Could pay more
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great office staff management

I have worked here for 2 years. The staff at the office are wonderful. Flexible schedules. They understand you have a life outside of work as well. The phone at the office is answered 24/7 and you are always greeted with compassion. Weekly pay is an added bonus.

Pros

Weekly pay, flexible schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor benefits and began to cancel shifts with very little notice.

You can very easily earn bonuses here....each quarter if you work a minimum number of hours there is a bonus. However suddenly shifts were cancelled being told coverage was not needed only to find out on next shift that someone else had provided coverage. Happened several weeks in a row. Only five days of paid time off available in a year which must be used for both sick days and vacation days. Very expensive health insurance with an absurdly high deductible. Classes are offered to learn more skills but they are hard to get into....for example I wanted to take a class on trach care but was told that before I could take that class I had to take care of a patient who requires tube feeding....those are not related in my experience of tube feeding elsewhere.

Pros

Quarterly bonus

Contras

Cancelled shifts, very little PTO, very expensive health insurance

flexible

Not a bad company to work for at all. They are super flexible with your schedule. No PTO time or sick time when per diem...Never have any issues with taking days off or switching cases if needed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great schedulers, considerate and communication is great. They try to give you the hours and there's always options to take on a extra case if you need

Pros

Make your own availability

Mostly peds

Lpn

Compared to other agencies. The cases are ok. They don’t give any extra perks to employees. Don’t pay very well, no bonuses and just recently added paid vacation which you can only accumulate up to 5 days out the year. And it’s takes months to even get 1 day.

Contras

No perks, no sick pay day, no raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Family oriented company that cares about employees

Great place to work with many opportunities to learn and grow. Upper management is very supportive and genuinely cares about employees. If you have ideas they will listen and like to collaborate with employees to better the company.

Pros

flexible schedule, supportive management, work from home

benefits could be better

Not Friendly!

Wish I could say better things but unfortunately, my experience with them left a very bad taste in my mouth. Management does not care about their employees, simply the bottom dollar.

Colleague Support

The hardest part for me is leaving. I am currently in the process of relocating to another state and leaving those that helped me so much is crushing for me.

Pros

Smiles from everyone when you enter the room.

Contras

I honestly can’t think of even one.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company's objective is great but belief is owner has lost sight of who makes the agency great are the nurses who care for the children and thier famil

Great agency objective but upper management may have lost sight which effects rate of pay for quality and continued quality of nurses and other staff.

Pros

Helps children and families

Contras

Not enough pay for nurses

great environment

A typical day at work consist of speaking and taking vitals of patients, reviewing their medication and history completing blood work. I learned how to multi task in a more safer maner, the culture was amazing and very relaxed. Even though it was fast paced, it was very organized. I loved working there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I fully enojoyed working with them!

The company, the managers, and the supervisors were always available to help and support when there was a challenging issue and I really enjoyed working with them. They have a strong sense of patient care and also keeping the employees feeling confident. There was a breakdown in communication at times, but the issues were able to be reconciled.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Friendly staff and co workers. The jobs are plentiful. Schedules are flexible whether you are looking to supplement your income or pick up a full time position. Families are greatful for the Nurses and the support of the company.

Pros

Hours

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

My clients I get to work with

Far as pay and benefits it’s not worth it but I truly love my clients that I have and I put in a lot of work and dedication with my job always trying to fill in for other clients when need but it’s to much and not enough pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good agency to work for

The management says they have your back at all times. That is not true. Way under paid for the amount of work. I have called the agency to report 2 different episodes and they seemed like they could care less.

Respuesta oficial de Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services

24 febrero 2020
We are sorry you had an unfavorable experience with our agency. We would like to speak with you about your specific experience. Please contact us at 1.800.603.2273. We look forward to hearing from you.

Very Flexible work schedule

Its a pretty good company to work for if you have flexible work needs.I would recommend college students to apply for this job. It is a very laid back diverse company to work for.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good staff. they work really hard to accomodate you.

Good staff. they work really hard to accomodate you. Very flexible and so far good case assigned. a great place to learn and grow. Good place to become certified in special equipment and to work for

Respuesta oficial de Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services

24 febrero 2020
Thank you for being a great team member and mentioning all the training we provide on high tech equipment!

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?