Preferred Homecare

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 270 evaluaciones

Ambiente muy bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buena compañía mucho trabajo y buen ambiente laboral

Pros

Bueno

No seguro medico
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always work work work work and mandatory weekends

Always work work work work and mandatory weekends.. they don’t respect you Management will lie to you you won’t get a raise I came in higher than most now I’m making less when I switch departments. Crony Ville big-time if you don’t fit with them they don’t want you if you don’t party with them they don’t want you if you don’t do anything with them they don’t want you. You get in it’s all good so if you’re tough your own person and you work hard it doesn’t matter to them you just Gotta be what they want you to be and do what they want you to do no respect on who you are and your experiences specially from Management . The biggest thing they like to do is talk down to you.

Pros

Benefits, PTO available immediately

No Raises, Management. Supervisors leads cronies
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They really care about the client and the care provider.

Preferred care at home is a care provider agency that actually does the job they're hired for. They match the skill set of the care provider with the client's needs. They then follow up to make sure the the client is happy with their caregiver. They pay very well and they show genuine interest and appreciation to both the client and the caregiver. Here at PCAH we're not treated like a profit margin on a spreadsheet. So far I am impressed with this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for

It’s a great company, the office genuinely cares. Time off and vacations are approved when requested. Pay is fair. Only thing I wished they offered better benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of work but the people made it fun

Decent office environment and you feel you are making a difference. Did have events and employee appreciation. Division if department was ultimately transitioned to another company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive, out on the road most of the shift

One on one patient care in the home and some hospital and long term facility settings, delivering medical equipment and monthly monitoring of home ventilators. Thorough orientation and they train you to drive a box truck. Other RT’s are very helpful when you have questions as his the supervisor.

Pros

Autonomy

Working in the heat

Run

People are extremely over worked and grossly underpaid. Managers are completely incompetent and have no integrity. They do not encourage employees but find constant fault. Training is not provided to new hires and when employees are unsure they have zero support from managers or supervisors. Ridicule is the daily practice. Instead of teaching when needed you are belittled and gossiped about to your peers openly. No need to ask for help, you wont get it. These managers have no desire to make things better for the company. Hiring managers are more concerned with who can do favors for them There are no bad employees only bad managers.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a big challenge to work for preferred Homecare

Great people to work with the time I was there. Grateful for the opportunity. Had training, enjoyed working at home and being able to go to my living room during breaks. It was a learning experience.

Not really.

The co-ordinaters are the worst. They put you on a case, it’s very difficult to get them if you need anything. I go to the office for supplies ( queens blvd. office) they give you next to nothing. My patient uses a commode. I need lots of gloves, they only gave some in a zip lock bag.when you call you have to hold on for a long time or get cut off.

Horrible pay but GREAT PEOPLE

The experience of working for Preferred HomeCare was amazing but the pay is horrible, as well as the benefits. I pity the company when employees start realizing they’d be valued more elsewhere. Valued and paid more. I can say that the people are great and the option to take lunch/breaks at will is also a pro to the company but the aspects that REALLY matter (Pay,Benefits,Advancement), this company is seriously lacking in.

Pros

Lunch breaks taken at will, the people.

Pay and benefits… :(

Productivity and great work

Great coworkers and fast paced keeps me busy. Everyone was so nice. Wish I could have worked there longer. They got rid of my position.

Pretty Hands-Off

For the most part, if you're a Home Health Aide, interaction with people from the company is sparse. Unless you reach out about a question or something of that manner, you'll almost never hear from the employer. The majority of your time is spent with the patient, and every patient is different... Some will be pleasant, and some not so much...

Pros

You could possibly work with elderly and disabled relatives/neighbors

Contras

Clocking in and out (be it through a phone call or the app) can be a hassle, You can get awful Patients sometimes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Schedulers and Management are supportive. Director always has a open door at least for me. Home care has to be a correct match so picking that family is important. You get what you put in. We are Nurses, we give ourselves don't forget that.

Pros

Management not overbearing

Bad management lazy people

Bad management lazy people a lot of gossiping, a lot of murmur aka complaints no team morale no structure no pay increases if eligible increase for a pay increase it is about 15 cents also allot of favoritism good is seen as evil and evil is seen as good not worth anyones time run if you can.

Pros

OT available

Nothing good

Typical

It was a good job, and working for the company left me with a sense of purpose. They had a good payment system set up, and clocking in and out were all done by the phone. It was decent.

People

Meeting different people trying make therr life easier synnagoge rabbi brist bshmitvahs wedding celibrsting the holidays overall worked for grest clients mannagment not so good

Pros

Lots of work

Contras

Getting paid all your hours

Preferred Home Health

Preferred Home Heath Care is the Best Agency I’ve ever worked for. The support from upper management is unmatchable. The respect & kindness from my peers is epic. The environment cleanliness office setting is that of a hospital setting. Top. They help you succeed, excel & grow with in. I honestly feel a sense of belonging with in the company. I am honored to be part of the Preferred Team.

Pros

Everything is a pro in this company

0 Cons
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Constant crisis and general chaos

This company is honestly spiraling desperately out of control. We were purchased by an international competitor and everything fell apart. Horrible work environment, no teamwork, constant service failures, general misery abounds.

Pros

Pretty much impossible to get fired out of desperation for staff

Contras

Horrible pay compared to competitors, 1% annual raise is insulting and doesn’t come close to covering inflation, disastrously insufficient solutions to problems, lost staff isn’t replaced; jobs are just dumped on already overworked remaining staff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Over worked with no compassion to family and no communication

The manager is friendly during the interview but after that she could care less about never smiles or says hi how are great job. Nothing no interest of what your doing or how your doing.

Hours workload
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Is a good place to start they training you so good until you feel good enough to start by yourself

A good company. I recommend a lot of my nurse friends and they also like it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Busy at times but slow most of the time

The job was not worth it. Under paid and management wasn't all there. Don't recommend for people looking for a job. Environment was bad too no Discipline
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Preferred Homecare. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general