PrideStaff

3,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 668 evaluaciones

es un buen ambiente laboral.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
es un buen ambiente laboral y es un buen trabajo en equipo.

Pros

buen cumplimiento

Contras

no habían sitios comodos para tomar el lunch

Positive Work Environment

Overall great place to work. I really enjoy the work environment and people at the company. There's room for improvement with benefits but overall, great place to work.

Pros

Hybrid schedule, promotes autonomy, great management

Contras

Waiting period for PTO, strict schedule

Temp agency

I wouldn’t recommend this company in CT . They hire you and then let you go because of Covid. Lied that they tried to contact me but never received a call. Bad management!

23 septiembre 2022
As a professional staffing agency, we understand the importance of being accommodating when our associates call in sick or have concerns regarding COVID. PrideStaff is compliant with all sick leave laws according to the state that you're located in. We ask that our associates call the office and our client if they will be unable to work their regularly scheduled time. We would be happy to look into this if you could share more information by emailing us at feedback@pridestaff.com.

great communication, very straightforward

the people at the agency are very communicative, super straightforward, compared to other agencies. the pay and hours are very good, and theres lots of room for advancement

Fun place to work

Good people to work with they are really helpful when needed. I would tell anyone that if looking for a good place to work with good people they should try herr
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Low pay

Never had a data entry job where i had to also take customer service calls. They should be ashamed & the pay? So low. I felt exploited by pridestaff & the client. The client abuses people that need low paying jobs.

Pros

Free lunch

Contras

They ejll split up your days off. You dont deserve 2 days off in a row.

3 agosto 2022
We're sorry to hear if there was any confusion or misunderstandings in regards to the job responsibilities. It's important that we provide our associates with accurate information about the job requirements so that they feel prepared for their roles. In regards to pay rates, we take a number of factors into consideration, such as local market trends and previous experience. We wish you the best in finding the right position that fits your career needs.

Placed for 9 mos at 1 assignment - then NOTHING when assignment ended. No communication with my rep at Pride Staff. Will not recommend.

Pride staff got me an interview and placed at a good company.For 9 months I represented Pride Staff with excellent professionalism. Then, my assignment ended. Pride Staff NEVER reached out to me since the day my assignment ended. VERY DISSAPOINTED!!After I helped give them their good name.

26 julio 2022
Thank you for providing your feedback. We want all of our candidates to have a good experience while on assignment and with transitioning into a new one. We apologize for any lapse in communication after the position ended. If you're still interested in finding new opportunities, please give our office a call so we can further assist in your job search.

Only a few of the staff value their employees

I really liked working for Pride Staffing until I got sick and the doctor ordered me to be off. I was told to have a doctor's excuse and I was ok. The next day they told me my assignment ended. I was told they would get me another assignment. Unfortunately, they never did.

26 julio 2022
We're disappointed to hear that this experience did not meet expectations. We understand that sometimes illness prevents our candidates from working. Although we try to be accommodating as much as possible, ending an assignment is ultimately up to the discretion of the client. If you're interested, feel free to call your local office to see what other opportunities might be available.

So far, so good

They placed me in a well paying forklift warehouse position. Easy onboarding, good communication. They treated me with respect and listened to me when I explained what I was looking for.

Pros

Fast placement, good pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Enjoy the works assigned. Enjoy our team at PrideStaff. They always check in with me to see how things are going. I

Enjoy the different work field. I was in the medical field for over 26 years working with our Senior Adults with Alzheimer's/Dementia. I needed a change to recoup and reevaluate where I was. PrideStaff allowed me to reach out to my Business Development side. Love it!!

professional

The people at the company at very professional and very nice. They always keeping in touch with me. Great company. Thank you!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place PrideStaff is a very good place to work for understanding

PrideStaff is a very good place to work for the staff is very understanding try to fit you in with the best job pay rate is very good I never had any complaints with them they always call and check on you all the time to make sure everything is going well at the job site I appreciate that two thumbs up

Pros

I love this place they seem to be helpful when you in need of finding a good place to work at

No cons

Fun workplace

Best place to work. Everybody that works in the office are very nice and understanding even when we go to the games and concerts in they are there in the front table, they make sure they greets us. They have so much employees working for them and they memorize all of our names and actually knows who everyone are. They are very nice and friendly.

Pros

Free lunch, multiple breaks, pay weekly

On call

Okay

"Good place for a stable job; however, not a fast-paced environment. Easy to get stuck in the defense community which utilizes proprietary software and doesn't give the opportunity for much training on new and emerging technologies. Take the good with the bad."
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I worked as a temp through the agency not as a direct employee there.

The staff there was always nice and communicated well. They really help to find somewhere for you. They will work with you to find a place that fits you needs be it pay rate, hours, distance of commute.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Be prepared to take work home with you if you work directly at the office

Good if it you do not have a family and this is your world bad if you like a balance of work and life. I was working 70hrs a week and expected to stay as late as 9pm if items were not complete in the office.

8 marzo 2022
One of our goals is to provide our associates with meaningful employment and a great work-life balance. With that being said, we're sorry that the workload felt too heavy. We encourage our associates to communicate their concerns so we can address them directly to improve our processes. We wish you the best in your future career.

Dependable work

Working as a temp, if you’re willing to try new things they’ll almost always have something for you to do. As long as your open and communicate what you’re looking for in a job they’ll do their best to find something for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive an fun place to work

Let me tell you. If they had a job for you to go around telling people how great it is to work for them. I would be that person. Pride staff is very family oriented, you are welcome with open arms an treated as if you have been there an known them for years. If you are reading this an need a job you are in the right place an it great hands. So go ahead an click that apply button you won't regret it. Pride staff rocks ☺️☺️☺️

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy work and great management

Working for Pride staff was a good way to earn a little money and the management where wonderful. Never had a problem with my paycheck being on time or incorrect. Pride staff is a great place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depends on owner / office employees

Drama in office and owner did nothing about it. Each office is individually owned so each location is different. Corporate is great to work with.

Pros

Small office

No health care

14 enero 2022
We're sorry to hear that the work environment didn't meet expectations during your experience. We understand how important this is for employee success, and work diligently to live out the PrideStaff mission. In regards to benefits, because PrideStaff is a franchise system with locally owned businesses, benefits will vary according to each location. We wish you the best in your future career.

Great Company to work for

I am very new to the staffing industry. They have taken me in and showed me the ropes. This is also my first job in sales. I have learned so much in the little time I have been here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en PrideStaff. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general