Primerica

4,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.186 evaluaciones

ambiente laboral agradable y gratificante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
crecimiento profesional y personal, entrenamiento continuo para alcanzar metas.apoyo de lideres continuamente
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a challenge working here, you spet your day calling your friends and families convincing them to buy insurance

This is not a salary job, if you are looking for something to get pay bi weekly, this is not it, you would end up spending more money attending functions, or traveling to get a sale from one of your friends and family

Pros

Teaches you a lot on how to manage your money

Contras

long hours trying to get friends and family to join, most times you feel demotivated when you do not get someone to sell insurance to
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

go for the job who has the selling skiils

there is very limited scope to learn in this role. if you manage a client, you can learn. Otherwise, you will waste. your time. and not suitable for those who want to work on salary.

Pros

work life balance

no salary

Great management

Very supportive, encouraging, my team was my family. Flexible, good work and life balanceSome team members were difficult. Good pay, room to grow and develop, regular time was 8, there was ropom for OT if we desired.

Pros

Flexible

Contras

Some team members were difficult
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You control time & income not easy, but worth it

Fact:You need to get licensed, study and work.It's not a job, it's a business. No work, no pay.Try starting your own business and estimate all of the costs, license fees involved and compare to Primerica. Compare time it takes to be profitable in your business versus Primerica.Yes, you need to sell. Yes you need to prospect and find clients and recruits. No it is not a pyramid scheme. You can earn 6 figures off your own pen.Best part is No quotas to remain in company and once you've earned a promotion, you don't lose it and have to start over. You do have a quota to meet a promotion guideline and earn more income.You get reimbursed for licenses and loads of help with classes and training to pass state and federal exams. You can getresidual income off investment clients, (which is kinda like your retirement}

Pros

choose your schedule and income level. Take off every holiday if you want

Contras

Sometimes home office assistance isn't very knowledgeable or friendly to brokers and agents
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great company, superior opportunity

This company offers an unparalleled opportunity for everyone. You have a chance to build wealth as you build your. client list. You can also build a team if you wish to start your own business within the business.

Pros

Excellent compensation, licensing is paid for by the company

Incredible Leadership Huge Important Mission

Fantastic leadership! Incredible culture and environment! Unlimited income potential, flexible schedule, a noble mission you can be proud of helping families become debt free and financially independent! Work remotely or in person you choose and how fast you earn your promotion because they are laid out step by step. Can't say enough good things and that's why I have stayed with them for over 25+ years!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun, self improvement opportunity, great leadership.

This opportunity is not a job but more of an amazing way to learn how to create a business in the finances. Getting licenses that pay very well and creating a legacy that can be left to your future kids and grandkids. Educating our community on income protection and retirement planning. People don't plan to fail they fail to plan.

Pros

great commissions pays within 24-48hrs

Contras

not a job does not pay hourly
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great Company!!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?You have to be self-motivated and focused driven. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great wining environment. What is a typical day like for you at the company?You make your own schedule.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A great environment full of people who are there to encourage you to progress within the company.

The work entails being resilient and able to find clients/self promote to grow your client base. You are also taught to recruit and train others if that's the way you want to go. Great for entrepreneurs looking to offer a service that helps families in the long run.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Like familyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing reallyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Home base environment, very Diverse, Strong Warming team.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy and Comfortable

great company

the company was so great. I am so lucky to have one of the best RVPs.they helped me a lot , support me , encourage, motivate me and always tell me to do what is right. I learned a lot from them. Thank you

Nice people, BUT

Typical daily work as an office manager was great, easy, and was the best part. The work culture wasn't the best. Even if I was done with my work, office cleaned, and end of day was tidied up. The boss still felt it wasn't enough and had to find something else to do. So, basically fake work so I can look busy. Work place was toxic as the agents didn't go by the book, had to fix mistakes, and when the one agent tried something funny at work and wasn't nice anymore. He snitched me out and apparently I was to blame for my work ethic and not putting in enough effort and was fired.

Pros

People I met

Contras

Bad pay, work life, and bad agents
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

work hard, you get to advance

Postivework from home work/life balanceflexible schedule consmeetings recruit hard to advance the good it's a flexible schedule, the bad hard to adavance

Work Hard, Play hard

Great for entrepreneurs! Cold & warm calls. Great diversity. There's a bit of everything for everyone. Most coaches are very engaging, especially if you are coachable.

Learning Experience

I love working in a hot/warm market. Helping my clients and building relationships is wonderful. I however do not like we have to recruit new agents to earn our commission promotions.

Challenging experience

Primerica is a good place to work at as long as you have the right RVP. A good RVP can serve as a mentor that can help you get through your dark days.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Getting in touch with those above you is very easy, but advancing though the company in not as easy as it would seem with their MLM structure. Would advise looking at other reviews and doing research to make sure it is right for you.

Consistency is key

If you can be consistent and can handle people saying “no” to you, you will do very well in this company. Great way to educate yourself and families on how money works.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?They have great product offering for our clients and are constantly developing new ways to pay the sales force more money!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?It requires you to be intentional about your growth and individual development. It’s a good stress. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The culture is one of iron sharpening iron. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Getting new contacts, setting and running appointments. Recruiting and training individuals.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unique time career with state and federal licenses

This position is strictly commission. The company takes an educational approach to sales and educating on basic finance concepts. They teach every individual in the importance of retirement planning and eliminating debt. You are able to learn multiple skills that you can take with you in every position. Such as communication, professionalism, leadership, working independently, learning to be self sufficient, presentation skills, and many more. You do get to make a difference in a family's financial future. Though not everyone moves forward with a financial plan, the family's you are able to help out surpass the other's financially.It is not easy and this is for someone who is open minded to learn a new field, but also loves to help others. Very flexible and are able to keep your career while you explore a new career path.

Pros

Insurance license sponsored; series 6 and 63 license sponsored, able to obtain your series 65 license to be an investment advisor

Commission
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Primerica. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general