ProLogistix

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.724 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Buena compañia para trabajar pero un despido injusto

Pros

Vacaciones

Contras

No hay contratacion a largo plazo

Respuesta oficial de ProLogistix

21 junio 2021
Gracias por los comentarios sinceros, lo transmitiremos al equipo de ProLogistix local. Desafortunadamente, las necesidades de nuestros clientes pueden cambiar y las asignaciones y los horarios de nuestros asociados pueden verse afectados. Nuestro objetivo siempre es conseguir que los asociados vuelvan a sus nuevas tareas lo más rápido posible.

Good opportunity

It's a good place to work and there very helpful with finding you work and if there is anything they can do to resolve a situation with a employer they will go all in

Productive and Equal work place

Awesome team that cares about their associates. The team has a great way of taking care both internal and external associates. No micromanaging, great perks, awesome leaders, effortless support.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good customer service and support

Good customer service and support and the supervisor made sure you come to work on time and made sure we got treated fair. and we'll got so much work overtime every day the coworkers was very excited to with and support.

Pros

Good free lunch every day

Contras

we got break on time and support for doing a good job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Just depends on we’re you are working at

Prologistix is a good temp company , It just depends on how long you have been working for them and your attendance but if you are a good worker and show up on time , Then everything will be Just Fine .

Pros

Free lunch

Working weekends
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good experience, poor management

Working here wasn’t bad but wasn’t great. The pay was decent and you get to travel with a group that becomes tight knit. The poor management and leadership kind of ruined the experience though. There is new management in place now so thing should be better
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work place with professional peers very hand on company

Definitely a learning experience. I would definitely recommend Prologistix. I absolutely loved working the USPS project. It’s a seasonal job which when I did work it was for a month but I’ve heard it’s last now from November to February. I will be reapplying this year.

Just another temp service

Don't expect anything from PL or the client company. You're a warm body filling a job to perform a task, for a specific period of time, nothing more.

Pros

Some clients are decent companies and you'll enjoy the culture there., Impress the right person and you may even be offered a permanent position.

Contras

You may receive a call one day and be told you are no longer needed with no explanation.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They take care of their employees.

They are the best temp service i have worked for. They take care of their employees, and make sure they are treated fairly by they companies you are placed.

Not a great experience

My experience working with prologistix wasn’t the best in my opinion. I worked at the prologistix warehouse. After working with this company I felt overworked with little pay. The supervisors love to gossip and choose favoritism. There was a lot of drama in the work place which made it not a positive place to work. Don’t expect the supervisors to tell you your doing a good job , expect them to complain of your work and expect you to work FAST! So if you’re not a person who can work in a very very fast paced environment don’t recommend this is for you! I also had a supervisor who would make inappropriate jokes with employees about sleeping with them, so that was one thing that made me feel uncomfortable working there. Another thing they will definitely just hire anyone! Most toxic work place I have ever worked at :(
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Company is very supportive behind the scenes.

Prologistix provides great explanation of the job given. Placed in job very fast. Answers all questions and is very helpful. Office staff is super friendly ! Attendance is a must or open communication about time off is needed. Accommodations have been made for pre-approved time off needed. I feel they are always on their game to help me succeed!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was an excellent experience of a lifetime

Amazing professional individuals. Very exciting atmosphere the consuming workforce and very fast paced easy learning capacity. Alot of hands on training training was very professional every area was simple to learn.

Not fun

I have been working at this company for more than 10 years with no promotions. The manager treats employees like no other. I highly recommend working here
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The management team is great!

Overall very happy working for this company. The managers are truly amazing. Always very helpful and professional. I've worked for them for 6 months now at Keen Warehouse.

Not a place to work

Poor payPoor managementThe good thing here are my coworkersNeeds a lot of workDon't feel all people are being treated the same it depends on who you know

Could be a good thing

Over all good company to work for and they take care of their own if you get hurt on the job,they make.sure you don't lose pay and get you the medical you need, the only issue is they are in the process of merging with another staffing agency and the Management will.be coming from the other companies side and they are not the same as prologistix Management, so I'm hoping things at least stay the same,hopefully it gets better

Pros

Salary, and home and family balance

Contras

The new management, might change
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Prologistix is the worst!

You register for work and go through endless forklift training and still don't get placed for work with not even a call saying what happened. They seem to not prioritize finding people who are registered with them work over people that walk in off the street.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The personnel was all friendly and courteous and easy to talk to.

They checked up on how things was going at the job. They seemed concerned about my well being and the courtesy of the Business I was working at and the people I was working for.

Pros

The Insurance offered was great!

Don't have any.

Rude management

They have rude management and don’t give you the jobs you were selected for. They don’t put the correct information on their applications. They get offended when you correct them on the information that THEY POSTED. And then block you from applying for different positions with them.

Contras

Get rude and offended when you correct them on the incorrect information that’s POSTED.

Ehh

It’s an okay place to work if you enjoy something laid back with no direction, there is a lot of lack on communication as well. But I didn’t like the atmosphere majority of the time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent place to get hooked up with a job.

Excellent agency they help quite a bit and will work with you and your schedule. They also seem to genuinely care about getting you into a permanent job. Would recommend to anyone struggling to find work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ProLogistix. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general