Red Lobster
3.7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Red Lobster

3.6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7,487 evaluaciones

Bien, solo un mal salario

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mal salario, de todo lo demás bien, buenos gerentes, bue equipo de teabajo

Eh it’s an okay job

Job is okay as long as you don’t need anything from any manager ever. You get a 50% discount on food. Don’t ever trust that management will help you when you get backed up they won’t . Other than the small things it’s a decent job.

Pros

Discount food, flexible schedule

Management is non existent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Co-workers are really nice, management is the one that makes this place bad

it's an easy job, there's opportunity to grow but its given to the wrong people, professionalism doesn't exist making it sometimes hard to adequately execute job.

Pros

50% off food when working, 25% off for family and friends, flexible schedule

bad management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, good for those who like to keep in motion

Managers are veryyy understanding and helpful. Work is fun with good people working there. Can get veryyy populated as people always eat there. If you are working alone, there is a lot of pressure and stress to clear tables so fast
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great teamwork, management is almost perfect and laid back environment

Easy to get along with everyone, people are chill here including the GM which just makes life easier. Makes it easier to want to go to work. Side work is easy. Customers are patient and laid back, hardly ever hear of anyone complaining. Never feel overwhelmed, everyone works together. Only thing that sucks is the money is super unpredictable. One day you might make 25 bucks which will make you wanna quit and the next day 150. You never know what to expect. No free food either.

Pros

Easy shifts and sidework

Slow, low tips
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

It’s great if you like your position

It was great, the only complaints were that I had to clean up everything, with no prebussing at all and I was the only one at the time. Instead of helping, they called me “Hercules”..mind you I did this for hours and I’m a small girl. But hey, I got a good workout in while working.

Pros

Half off meals, even the big ones

Bad coworkers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people, low business. No one is paid enough.

Everyone working there was great. Kitchen staff was overwhelmed often, but did a great job and keep a positive attitude. Managers were either like family and helpful whenever possible or cold and not seen often.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible Schedule but Requires weekend availability.

You have to be willing to have open availability and be capable of working multiple positions if you are going to get hours in the kitchen. It is possible to get cut early when slow.Managers are desperate for employees are willing to settle for underperforming employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, 50% off crew meals, training videos are helpful

Hard to get 40 his in the kitchen, may work with lazy coworkers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to grow and learn

Red Lobster has one of the best development culture for its employees. If you are an hourly employee or a member of the management team they are always focusing on the continued training and development of their people.

Pros

Strong culture and a highly successful history of being a leader in casual dinning.

Contras

Working most of the holidays, only getting the opportunity to have one weekend off a month if the schedule flexibility permits.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I would rate my experience at Red Lobster as good.

I enjoy bartending and very much enjoy my co-workers. I find that most nights, my tips are great and the management is typically fair. I would like the benefits to be better and COVID has thrown a wrench in everyone's plans.

Pros

Food is great

Short breaks, benefits

It’s alright

the kitchen is not a clean place, even after cleaning. Ppl don’t wear gloves.. but the tips are okay. Ppl are so cheap and don’t like to tip well. But on saturdays you can make 200 on a 8hr shift. Management is helpful when we’re busy.

Pros

Great Coworkers, Fast money

Customers are cheap, cleanliness

easy work decent money

Management is fair and everyone at work is easy to get along with. Decent money can be made if you’re willing to work for it but promotional deals like endless shrimp and 3 from the sea are awful for servers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

boring, and dull, not enough pay

needs better management and workers.they spoil the under 18 like they are not at work but at a teenage party.I wanted to leave as quickly as possible one day.

Pros

some great supervisors

not enough pay

Horrible experience.

One of the worst experiences low pay bartenders actually mainly pack up Togo orders for low hourly pay making no tips & too busy doing togos to take tables or make money from bar guest.

Pros

What’s

Fun staff

Teamwork ,reliable staff and steady clientele. Management's approach is agreeable. Flexible schedule is helpful. Convenient location for me and on a major road off the highway helps to also bring in business from out of town.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Hard to plan retirement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pretty cool place to work depending on the location.

Red lobster is a cool place to work at depending on the location. It all depends on the amount of traffic coming through the restaurant. Shifts are short but you make good money so it’s perfect for me

Pros

Fast money

Slow days

I enjoyed working here.

Was a very stressful but enjoyable environment. plenty of times i felt underappri=cated but also times of gratitude. overall work work here only if last resort.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The pay is there if you put in the time!

Working as a server you will meet those goals of bringing home money but only when you put in the time. There are opportunities to grow and move within the company if you were interested as well
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was fun but I wouldn't work there again

We got to listen to music and I enjoyed the work itself but the hours were rough. Split shifts were the norm. Breaks could be a few hours long but some days we'd go 14 hours with no break at all. I was supposed to be part time but would frequently get overtime and they'd try to ignore time off requests. Liked my managers and coworkers until I found out the new hires were making more than us so watch out for that

Pros

Occasional free meal if they call you in, fun environment

Pay, schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management falls off, infighting, underpaid and bad schedules.

Schedules are badly done time and time again I heard and experienced this. Sometimes you'll get tons of hours If you want though. Management is trash doesn't care about you except a few(you'll know em pretty fast they're the good ones) coworkers decent but lots of fighting in the kitchen from all parties. Kinda toxic workers sometimes but management will listen if you call people out for it. Would NOT EVER work there again though depressing grueling place to be. Not to mention before the pandemic it was incredibly busy since we're the only one in the area.

Pros

Some, management and coworkers very friendly. Genuine opportunity to grow in company.

Contras

Closers got long hours, management many issues, hard work, fast paced.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I find my job very productive, but sometimes inconsistent when we don't get much business.

Sometimes we don't get out first table until late afternoon and I work day shift and when we're low on customers I don't get paid. I love my job and the atmosphere, just wish covid hadn't messed up a lot of stuff with the restaurant industry. Our store is still trying to catch back up from the damage covid has done, so we've been understaffed for months now

Pros

Positive coworkers and management

Low bussiness
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Red Lobster. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general