Red Lobster
3,7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Red Lobster

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 7.666 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 7.667 evaluaciones

Bien, solo un mal salario

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mal salario, de todo lo demás bien, buenos gerentes, bue equipo de teabajo

Stay away

Just save youself some time and unecessary stress and stay far away from this restaurant. The working environment is toxic. The food sold is unsarisfactory and management does not care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy, friendly coworkers, decent management

Fairly easy and simple work. Good pay depending when and where you work. Management in IA was great, however management in PHX was poorly managed. Coworkers were always amazing though so job culture was a lot of fun most of time with good coworkers.

Good money

Very fun environment everyone is nice. The staff is great & so are the customers. High check averages and minimal sidework, overall a good starting out job for anyone wanting to go into the industry.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Caan't even explain the title

Lazy people get promoted while the ones working hard get left behind. The ones that care get looked over because they care and show up to do their job ever day. The ones who are lazy but work when the GM is their get their promotions it's one of the reasons they can't keep employees people who do their jobs but don't play around with management don't matter and if you flirt you are the best. Half the managers don't manager unless the GM is their when not their the employees manage
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cool place to work

Management cool staff fun they give you a decent amount of hours and it’s lots of opportunities for advancements within the company the pay it’s decent

Managers

The work environment is great the people make you feel welcomed and it’s not as busy as other restaurants the the managers not so much they make you feel unwanted and they are absurd only the female managers are understanding the men are narcissistic and anti feminist .

Pros

No people go inside

Bugs

Terrible experience

It could have been the one I was at on west conlonial in Orlando. They were rude from the first day me and a other coworker started orientation. Gossiping unorganized didn’t want to train us managers showing favoritism. Coworker quit 3 days after working there and I quit 5 days I really wanted to work for red lobster but that environment was so bad I had to leave fast in a hurry!

definitely hit or miss

Honestly, it pays the bills. the management isnt bad. some catty drama. but one of the managers is extremely rude and disrespectful i have to say. the tips are hit or miss. but usually alright. in a way you will be overworked though. just imagine working for 5-6 hours, you make about $55 and you have alot of side work to complete. can feel like a big waste of time. its a place to start if your new to serving, eventually you will decide to stay or go! probably the most relaxed restaurant i have ever worked at. besides them pushing you to sell certain items, new drinks, appetizers and/or desserts.

Management is terrible

Management is horrible here. Your concerns are not heard until you are forced to quit or end up getting fired. Very messy and out of control compared to other business establishments.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

very well balanced job besides upper management and communication skills.

most of the Entire job was very doable but the general manager wasn't great, slowly throughout time situations became worse around the GM of the store and forcing un-able people to keep working. everyone else was incredible and super helpful.

Pros

most things

Contras

barely had time to take breaks to eat, GM wasn't a good person in general, didn't value or treat their employees at all like if they were people..

It’s pretty cool

Pay is decent and workload is okay. Don’t like I have to buss tables make salads bring food and other stuff like that but it’s okay. Wish they didn’t have me always working on holidays

Pros

Good pay

stressful work environment

managers usually only care about getting off of a wait, won’t care if you have more tables than you can handle, they expect you to put your work life as priority over personal life, they usually only give you breaks if you work doubles

Pros

50% off food, employees are friendly

Contras

managers always rush, hosting pay is 6.25 an hour “plus tips” that aren’t always guaranteed to be a lot

Great management

The male managers are extremely kind and helpful and will help you achieve all your work goals. Great work life balance and very understanding if you need to call out for valid reasons.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

able to make good tips, rude management

managers were all rude and demeaning, and often acted like employees were stupid. coworkers would complain about other coworkers skill at job, bartenders took on takeout role and because of this couldn't do job efficiently

I love My Red Lobster Family

Thank you so much for everything!I am very proud of us.I’ve been through so much in life & RL(which is my family)has helped me through it.I will always be loyal to the company/Management

Pros

Free Lunches, Management Support

Short breaks

Really loved it here

I really loved working at red lobster, it’s a great starting job especially if you’re in high school or college. I loved the management as well they did everything in there power to try and work with you

Pros

Great job for school

okay place to work

Good place to work if you are just getting started working in the restaurant industry. Although, they try to staff as little as possible and have one person do as much as possible. If you are trained in multiple positions, make sure to ask for a raise.

Great place

Red lobster is definitely a company you can go to for a stable job. However, definitely not for those looking for a standard MF 9-5. Nonetheless, it was fast easy money and the clientele was mostly great.

Great serving job

I served at Red Lobster for 3 years and I had a great experience. The dishes are fairly expensive and I usually made great tips. Be prepared to work hard and bus tables but this is a great place to serve.

Good Company With Good Benefits

Very great experience great team and very great learning experience, great job to start of in a kitchen and learn a little bit of everything and weekly pay

Pros

50% Discount Food Weekly Pay

Short o no breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Red Lobster. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general