Red Robin
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Red Robin

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4,989 evaluaciones

Cook

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fue muy emosionante aprender aser las sopas me gusto mucho pero desgraciadamente me tube que ir porque eran pocas horas
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Used to work there it was amazing before the we lost most of the management team

It used to be amazing there but when we lost all the the managers who cared it was all down hill from there I lost all trust in the new manager after multiple issues

Pros

Was the best job ever before management change

Contras

New management does not care like the previous ones did
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ok coworkers, bad management, horrible customers

Managers were unorganized, didn't communicate and super rude with no care about their employees. No breaks unless you work a double. Ok pay but not worth it to deal with the management and customers. When I put in your two week notice my manager started treating me worse and extremely disrespectful. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless you like getting yelled at by customers all day and then yelled at by managers later.

All of it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s always so busy and is a very fast moving environment. It’s nice to work because time passes by pretty quick but the only downside to working here is that they keep you well over an hour and sometimes two after your shift has ended. They are flexible and work with a school schedule and are understanding.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice staff, terrible customers.

The management does the best they can with what they have. The employees I work with for the most part are wonderful. It’s the customers that ruin the job for me. I also just don’t think serving suits me.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Contras

Short breaks, terrible customers, not a lot of hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast paced restaurant, over worked loyal employees

Can be a fun place to work, but it is corporate and management will over work the loyal dependable employees, while still letting the bad ones get away with what they want.you are just a number.

Really nice people

The place is pretty good, food industry just isn't my favorite place to work in personally, I wasn't getting as much hours as I wanted at all. But other than that, people there are very friendly and make the place welcoming.

Pros

Free drinks, welcoming people, kind managers

Contras

Personally didn't get enough hours

Management could improve

Mostly corporate things. I’ve been sent home many times because labor was too high and d”didn’t need me”. Just annoying. Tips are not reliable. The never ending cleaning is also annoying.

You learn a lot

It was a good place to get my foot in the door in the restaurant world, but management is a hit or miss. The work place can also be a little bit toxic as there is some favoritism
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's a service job, so not much to say.

Goid coworkers and attentive managers. Good training when I was employed. Management really worked to do their best to assist in whatever capacity they could.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company good management.

Great company that really watches out for its employees. The only downside is just that being a server simply gets tiring: nothing to do with the company itself. Red Robin really cares for its employees

Pros

Half off or free meals on days on - 25% off for up to 4 days off, Management cares, Easy to resolve issues

Productive workplace with work

Job doesn’t pay and management isn’t understanding to needs of good workers I would say that they need to do a better job compensating their workers and advancement opportunities
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stressful work experience without proper compensation

Management was uncommunicative and punishing, they would tell hosts to do tasks and then reprimand them for doing tasks. Poor containment on their temper, would often yell, sometimes in front of customers.

Pros

Work-life balance

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The staff is always fun and easy going. The management is not good

Management had very poor communication with both staff and each other. If you’re looking for a job that’s fun and good to have hair color and piercings, this is a decent job. The restaurant is very open with trans or non binary workers and take it very seriously

Pros

Staff was amazing and so much fun to work with

Contras

Only get a break when you’re working a double, no free food unless you’re a trainer, no time to eat on breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a pretty easy job

Overall a pretty laid back job. Management can be a little overbearing at times but other than that it really isn’t all that bad. Usually make pretty decent money

Pros

Flexible hours

Breaks

Overworked and underpaid

This job left me completely exhausted even though they only gave me 5 hour shifts. They don’t tell you when they hire you that you will be expected to do the SP’s work as well as your own, despite not getting the pay benefits SP’s get. Never received an actual break outside of the time I begged for one because I thought I was going to pass out. Would not recommend they overwork their employees and pay bare minimum wage. I would be extremely stressed out for at least 2 hours of my 5 hour shift.

Pros

You got meal benefits and the management was generally nice

Contras

No breaks, minimum pay, exhausting, stressful

Good company

Had a great time at red robin! Wish I could've stayed longer! Managers are awesome and great staff! They stayed true to my availability and gave me all my days off requests

Run.

Do not apply here, the management is so unprofessional, they don’t care about their employees! They pick and choose what rules come into play when it benefits them most. So many problems with this place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Working at Red Robin was a miserable, unrewarding experience despite the money.

I worked at a Red Robin in South Jersey and let me just say it was worse than any job I’ve ever had. First off, the training process would have been completely fine if they didn’t have new people training me. A coworker who had only been there a few WEEKS had to train me and multiple people were telling me different ways to accomplish tasks, and eventually I would get yelled at by management that I was doing things (the way I was TRAINED to do them) wrong. I had issues with coworkers who refused to do their jobs and managers refused to take action, even after customers started complaining. The environment was horrendously toxic and full of grown adults who act like they’re still in high school, INCLUDING management. I would never, ever recommend working at Red Robin to anybody. Working there for only a few months made me miserable and sure, I made money, but it was the worst experience I’ve ever had while working.

Pros

50% discount on food, 25% family/friend discount, pays decently well.

Contras

No breaks unless you’re working a double, unprofessional management, horrible training process.

Number game

I used to love working here. The management, the way the company really strived to push their employees. As the years went on, the amount of things they would put pressure on their employees was outrageous. Less jobs and more work. I love to work, don't get me wrong, but you can't expect everyone to have the same mindset. I would see great employees, willing to do what is necessary but have to deal with the others who would do so little but get paid the same. No accountability. yes, probably the market the way it is the company can't let people go without a lawsuit but still. Have heart and faith for those who are willing to help.

Pros

Free food, big holidays off, discounts on items outside of the company.

Contras

Unwillingness to let the dead weight go and push those wanting more further.

Productive and fun workplace

A great place to work with great food. All of my coworkers are awesome to work with and have great attitudes. My boss is very kind and understanding and does what she can to help us succeed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Red Robin. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general