Resource MFG

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 392 evaluaciones

Buen trabajo, aprendes algo cada día.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ambiente rápido, aun asi; aprendes algo cada día en ResourceMFG. Tus compañeros de trabajo se preocupan por enseñarte todo lo que saben. Tus compañeros saben que todos somos un equipo, que si haces bien tu trabajo, por consecuencia: todos ellos hacen bien su trabajo. Nuestra supervisora esta allí para ayudarte con su propio ejemplo; recluta y contacta junto contigo, a pesar de tener sus obligaciones personales.

Pros

Bonos, Póliza de seguro.

Great benefits

Just started here in training. Pay is good. Insurance is there. People at toyota are nice and supports you for your career. Only down side is rotating shift. Strict on attendance!

Pros

Pay, paid time off, insurance, growth etc

Rotating shift and un production days. Days off. No Overtime
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ok place some jobs there are easy and some are hard

Fiberglass sucks managers arnt great at getting u information but overal not a bad place to work has great benefits and ok starting pay you work alot of overtime

Pros

Great benefits

Fiberglass alot of ot
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Staff is very informative and helpful throughout the entire process

I would recommend ResourceMFG to anyone looking to maintain a career within the manufacturing field, or if you're wanting to make a change from your current type of work. The management team takes all issues or problems you may have on the job assignment very serious too, and it's nice to know someone has our backs!

Pros

Health, vision, & dental benefits

Some assignments work longer hours such as 12 hours shifts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Trying to get a job through resourceMFG is easy, keeping it is a pain.

This temp agency isn’t really worth it. Because we are in a pandemic, we can’t go to work sick because of covid. ResourceMFG must not have gotten that memo, because twice now they have ended assignments because I had to get tested for covid. The second time THEY required me to get tested and still ended the assignment because it was negative.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Lot of down time and management has there favorites

If you dont have to dont work here unless you are single and dont mind not having a life. This job will eat you up and spit you out. Never be late!!!!

Pros

Good money good benefits

Contras

Long hours, swing shift, no home life, will be written up for anything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a horrible work environment

I didn't like working for resource mfg very unorganized. The pay wasn't the best.....it's a temporary service they don't build or train a worker for a career

Pros

Nothing I can name

Contras

Everything the whole company is flawed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is a good place to start you're career over,And sharpen you're work skills.

Gave me a good work environment,and a solid place to learn new skills. A Fair pay rate,and chance to grow with a small company. They offer good health benefit's. They care about making sure the job matches you're work skills.

Pros

You get to learn new things Every day. You got a chance to rotate jobs in the plant.

Contras

Wish I could of had second shift, so I had more time to take Care of personal business.

Always work; usually only 12 hour shifts

It wasn't bad. Good pay coming in the door. However, it's important to have a firm life/work balance if your going to work. Almost every position was 12 hour shifts and while I did commit to the position, but the unexpected happens all the time when you have a family. I know it's behind past recruiting being deceptive but it's important to give people trust until they themselves destroy it.

Not great

This company will micromanage you to death. Attention is only paid to the largest accounts. If you sell a mid sized or small account, don't expect the jobs to be filled.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good workers get treated awful.Lazy workers walk around doing nothing!!

Need to take care of the employees that get hurt on job.Better pay and benefits.When started was a great place and I like my coworkers.Now it is crazy cause certain people go home early every night.While others have to pulled all the overtime.

Pros

There are none

Contras

Needs better pay and benefits

Not really fun

I have bad experience the management because it is not accurate my schedule always screw up. They don’t stick your schedule like they want you to work 7 days a week. It kills you.

Pros

N/a

Contras

No healthcare offer, no day off sometimes, always call you to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pay attention to your pay!

My pay was constantly messed up. The company I was placed with would report my hours correctly, then Resource would pay me incorrectly and take days to resolve!

Best place to work

Never plan on leaving. Great technology. Unparalleled support. Industry leading training and development. Fair compensation and bonus program. Best company I have ever worked for.

Bad place to work

Very unprofessional, doesn't care about there employees and will not show any respect. They will lie to you to make you feel better about any situation

Temp Production/Assembly/Operator

Keep in mind it's a temp service. They are good with placing you on jobs. I have had good recruiters and I have had bad recruiters. But, at the end of the day you have to sell your skills at the assigned job.

They have no real power

Resource hire you for other companies. If you go to a company they hire you for and you have an issue with people who are hired in you are automatically at fault. Resource has no real power when it's you against somebody who is hired in. You get treated any way they see fit.

Pros

You have a job and most are weekly pay

Contras

No job security when it comes down to issues with hired in people
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Agent does not care to help out people to find the job.

Most Resource agent is lacking the motivation to help other to find the job; most of them go day by day in sleep mode. I call in 10 time; they only pick up once.I was there asking the position; they never call me back for result.Scary thing is the agent don't like you; he will toss your resume in trash can. they choose you by their first impression.

Pros

They are not in professional service; actually, they won't give you feed back or help you to get the job.

Contras

They boot something for you, but they dont tell you what type the job they find for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Sent me to ce smith. Total racists craphole

Jokes on whoever works there. Worst experience I ever had to endure. Caused depression and anxiety I still have because of the things I was subjected too

Showing up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you start off small and do good you will be rewarded.

At first I though it was really a poor idea to earn so little, but what I learned form my first assignment taught me I could be the very best worker and worthy of a better paying job. I was helped out very much when my first assignment ended. Within 3 days I was being sent a better mission with higher pay. Im very satisfied with MFG overall if you are willing to start small and do good for 3 to 6 months.

No time off

If you need time off you have a hard time taking it because they do not allow temporarys to miss days. You don't always get you holiday pay. No life outside of work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Resource MFG. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general