ResourceMFG

3,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 576 evaluaciones

Pueds conseguir el trabajo que quieras y te ayudan

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Todo muy rapido el proceso de contratación, no se duermen contigo y ya a la semana estas trabajando

Poca paga

Respuesta oficial de ResourceMFG

19 marzo 2019
Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 estrellas, nos complace que hayamos brindado un excelente servicio de atención al cliente y que podamos ayudarlo en su búsqueda de trabajo. ¡No olvides referirnos a tus amigos y familiares!

They treat emplyess like trash

I wouldnt work for the ppl in the lexington ky area they dont know how to treat a peraon after they hire you the HR treats everyone like a dog so does the group leaders

Pros

Good pay

Work you to death

It’s alright

It’s all right pay is decent. At times it feels like they don’t really want to help you get hired on full-time. You were asked them for information and it seems like they will just overlook it until you bug them multiple days in a row.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not fun,management didn’t care listen to complaints

The management team blows off their employs and don’t treat people fairly. They do not care about their employees only a shelter few and if you are not a favorite they make working there harder than it needs to be

Pros

paid breaks

Management is unfair
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some good people within the company but never those in charge

I would love to maintain employment with them, however they are quick to fire even with valid excuses, illness, or legal matters. I can’t imagine them being good for parents or caregivers. Drop the point system and keep employees.

Pros

Fast job placement and variety

Contras

Termination for the smallest things even with valid excuses or things beyond your control, Long hours, pay not competitive for work done.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good job, long hours, sometimes short days.

Work was good here if you don’t mind working everyday with one day off a week. Alternating shifts every 2 weeks from days to nights can be stressful on your body if you can’t handle it, especially with only one day off to adjust to the new hours. The pay is good because after an 8 hour shift per day you get direct overtime. Every Saturday and Sunday worked is automatically overtime pay. Benefits are given day one with no probation period. If you don’t mind the long hours and no work to life balance, this job is for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Probably the most decent staffing agency in this area.

So far it's been a good experience. Definitely better than all the other agencies I've worked for. The lady I report to has been professional and concise. If I've ever had any issues the people I work with are there to help. I'd honestly have to say that this is the best staffing agency in the area.

Production Worker easy learning experience

It was a good job and friendly staff. Friendly coworkers I worked with and had a good supervisor and Team Leader. Maintenance was also very good to work with.

They are a Good Company as far as Temporary companies

They put you to work on the same day... Resource Mfg Staffing is a Good Temporary Company !! That's all I can say....that they are serious about getting individuals to work and where that person has skills and experience!! I am actually about to go to their other division, Prologistix to see about getting a job since I have not gotten any results from the job websites I am on....

Pros

Getting a job same day as you go apply

General Laborer

Worked for Resource Mfg. for a year. A lot of promises for advancement. And a lot of pats on the back. Saying I was such a great hard worker. Just a lot of empty promises. My advice to anyone going to this Company to work is run away!! Don’t walk! Run!!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This place is an actual joke.

I have never been in a less professional environment in my life than at ResourceMFG. These people do not care about their employees at all. They don't answer your phone calls. They don't keep up with your temp time. They don't have their s*** together at all. It's laughable. All they do is sit on their a**, and wait for THEIR next paycheck. If you want a good, stable job and work environment, go LITERALLY anywhere else.

Pros

Not one pro.

Literally everything.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This company is very inclusive. Top level leadership easy to communicate with.

I LOVE the people that I work with! Very diverse and supportive. Top leadership leads by example. Everyone has a voice at this company, no matter the role. Not so process driven that ideas are dismissed. Mirrors my own core values.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don't EVER work for this company

I worked 3 weeks ago for resource mfg !! Still no pay !! I've called their office , I've called their peoplenet & bullhorn quite a few times and nothing and I really mean NOTHING has been done except the run around !! It's disgraceful !! Next step is the labor board !!

Horrible and unprofessional company

The HR department does not care about their employees they lack communication about job locations hours. Recruiters can pick and choose if a employee gets a job based upon personal preference and unprofessional opinions
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ok to work for temporary employee

It's ok for a job when you need one but don't expect to do a job you want or even qualify for even with years and years of experience it won't matter. Show no understanding for when times get tough or you get sick with doctors excuse it won't help to keep your job. In all pay ok management not so much but it's a job when you need one.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at ResourceMFG?They can get you into a job quick.What is the most stressful part about working at ResourceMFG?Job choice is limited and not up to everyone's skill level.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at ResourceMFG?Nothing,,they have no direct phone number to speak with anyone in hiring office,,,it's a central 800 number in Chicago,,,no pay stubs,,worthless assignments,,,pay cards with fees.What is the most stressful part about working at ResourceMFG?Everything,,the most unorganized bunch I ever dealt with,,,stay away,, absolutely nonsense,,,there pay rate is a joke,, supposedly on a fork,,it was production.

Terrible senior leadership

Ineptness describe senior leadership. Branch staff works extremely hard. Continuous everyday change just to change at the corporate level. Huge company turnover and too many layoffs. Sales personnel in the wrong role.

It's a job

If you pass your background check they will put you to work but if you relocate your on your own as far as going to another office site with ResourseMFG that guarantee the other office will have work for you.

Pros

Your paided every week

Contras

If you relocate your own your own going to another office of the agency.

Great & Easy Job

Great Pay . Nice management. Love the environment. Literally the easiest job ever. you literally just label or load trucks . everybody here is so helpful and sweet

Pros

paid weekly

Bad management

Overall a badly managed part of the company from the site supervisor up. They won't fire anyone because they are already short staffed but all that has done is shown people that they can callout and not get fire so we are even more short staffed. Sure they "write" you up but I seen one person get 3 final notices in 2 weeks. You can't believe anything the previous shift tells you. They often told me one thing just for me to go out to the floor and find out something completely different. Favoritism is the name of the game out here, if you get in good with the supervisor then you are bullet proof if not the supervisor will talk about you with other employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ResourceMFG. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general