Rich Products Corporation

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 532 evaluaciones

Me encantó trabajar ahí

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Tiene prestaciones superiores a las de la LEY; Se trabaja de 8 AM a 5 PM y creanme, las oficinas sí se vacían a esa hora; Tus pendientes los vemos hasta mañana;

Pros

Prestaciones superiores a las de la LEY

sus cambios y reestructuras
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Innovative and Interesting place to work

Trust who you work with and work for, I feel both. I have the ability to make decisions,be innovative with production, work with family people that care about each other,The hardest thing is wondering why some one called if if they are okay like I said we become Family. If you want to advance you can .

Productive workplace

There was always something to do, we would switch to new positions every 30 minutes or so. If we were done early we would work in a different department.

good job

This is a very good job and it does have a lot of over time.There is no set schedule.There are a lot of nice coworkers that make you feel like family.

Pros

cafeteria and over time

no set schedules

Easy work bad management

Management had its favorites, if one of their favorites even was in the wrong you’d be the one to get fired in the end, yeah managers sucked all in all
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

They lie a lot

They work 6 days a week. you come home with only a few hours. You are tired. They make it difficult to accommodate anybody with a family. I don't trust anyone there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay and a lot of available overtime

Management sucks. They pick favorites. They pick on people. They don’t make the people that don’t work, work. The work is hard and even harder when you don’t have a good team behind you.

Company gone

Company shutdown in February but it was a fun place to work and enjoyed my co workers… wish it would of stayed open because I would of loved retiring there…
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun workplace if you are kissing up too management or corporate

Once you get in a position, only time will tell when they give you a chance to move up in production. But like I said the only way you move up in production is by kissing up too management or anyone else. But if you worked hard everyday and came too work with a positive attitude and showed them you are reliable, and can count on you then you can move up
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Company, works hard at celebrating their workers The Group leaders a nice but hold people account and I like that everyone has to work.

Great pay, benefits! and treated fairly. Leadership is nice and expects everyone to work equally unlike most places that don't care. Work is not for everyone though if you don't want to work and care about what you do you will not make it long. they will not keep you if you don't care! Those that complain just dont want to work period.

Pros

celebrate a lot, teamwork, nice people. Leaders are on the floor and working!!!

work hours can get long
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people, but favoritism in higher positions. If someone doesn't like you, you won't last.

Pay good, benefits good. Hot all the time unless packing dept. Fun people ok Management. About like aby other job. Work schedule is good usually, so makes easier ti plan things at home. They are good about working with you if you need help, days off, extra o.t , etc.

Pros

Free cakes, etc on Fridays. Uniforms

Favoritism with seniority.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a great place to work

Managers are backed by favouritism and new people are not given enough freedom to work. The reporting managers are not very good and they favour their own people instead of new people and ideas. Constant criticism and keeping their ego above anything is a big issue.

Pros

No pros

No privacy

Great place to work.

This is an amazing place to work.They are very supportive and love to help you reach all of your professional goals. They have a very inclusive culture, and you will feel very comfortable working here.

Rich's Food Fridley

Great place to work with many opportunities for advancement. Pays well and I enjoy the people I work with. Management is responsive and listens to the associates.

Love this place.

Great place to work, great management, amazing coworkers with layed back atmosphere. Great starter job or a job to make a little more money to make the end meet.

Overworked and underpaid

Workers are treated terribly opportunity growth is for the white people. The environment and culture is abusive. Overall I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there especially if you take yourself seriously.

Worst place to work

There is no incentive to work in this company I do not advise anyone to go there there is no safety at work there is no pto no incentives there is great discrimination. None of the managers listen to you .From the first day they push you to work without any training there is no cleanliness. Really failed supervisors

Pros

Non
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy job real relaxed staff

Its a good job to work at and is fast paced the staff is real relaxed and will accommodate you if you run into any personal problems at home . They can help you get put into school as well.

The harassment and intimation

This job is looking to hiring people to put the down emotionally to feel better about themselves. This is a very unprofessional environment and my time work here I was yelled and cursed at and fired for speaking up about it.

a bit stressful

i applied for packing position but they end up making you work in all kinds of different positions its a bit stressful and damanding if u dont mind like to work under stress and pressure this is the job for you feel free to see for yourself there are a couple of supervisors that are nice but some of the workers are something else u gott to watch out

Pros

union

working unders pressure
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great environment to work.

Employees are a great team to work with and the environment is very safe along with great management and supervisors. The work is simple and common sense as long as you pay attention to your training at orientation. The work assignment and duties are a simple and easy to adapt to and learn quick if you're dedicated to your job!

Pros

Good benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Rich Products Corporation. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general