Rotech Healthcare Inc.
2,5 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de Rotech Healthcare Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 740 evaluaciones

It’s up to you

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Treatment within this company depends on the department you work in. Learn, perform, excel and move on. Customer Service reps have/had a bad reputation years ago and the culture reflects as such. There are nice people that are employed there. Not for students, or even new graduates. Highly recommend for matured adults who are still in the workforce. Pay is about the average of most medical entry positions.

Pros

Experience and knowledge

Career advancement

Very poor management skills

Absolutely horrible, worst job ever. Management was inept, corporate is all about money, not patients, put out used devices as new, and charged as such.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome company to work for

Incredible organization that values its employees. Frequent opportunities for growth and development throughout. It’s competitive and fun- most negative reviews here are from poor performing employees.

Micromanaged and no support

this company likes to say they are one big family and that management is always there for their employees but the only family they resemble is dysfunctional family as seen on Dallas or Dynasty. They push meeting quotas and only care later about the quality of work. All in all miserable place to work unless you get in with clique that runs the office.

Pros

sometimes they feed you pizza

Contras

holiday parties and all meetings during work days and quotas still expected
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very poor management and very stressful

Very stressful enviroment hr and management could care less and wont let internal employees move teams without management approval even though theres positions open

Pros

Pto time pay

Management patients
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Please do not accept opportunities that don’t allow you to LIVE

I am a former employee in VA Billing. This company is a insider club benefits - even human resources - they only take care of management and tenured employees. They do not have sympathy for your life challenges getting accommodations for disabilities is basically impossible because they penalize you for absences even when provided doctors notes. EXTREMELY Unaccommodating for single parents or caretakers of disabled. There is NO culture or camaraderie compared to other departments. AND the head of of the department is combative, physically challenging and has absolutely no people skills. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND for individuals who care about self-care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lies to get you hired. Operations disaster.

Most all employees under paid.No vision no future.Nobody Happy.No room for advancement.Say “Care about patient care” Very hard to see it. Pay between .14 and . 25 per mile. More you drive the less the mileage reimbursement.Cant retain critical staff for operations.Answer to 5 + supervisors. Change commissions 3 x in 6 months. Not for the better. By far the worst company i have ever worked for or experienced. First time i ever had to say that.

Pros

Pays on time. Still in business.

Contras

High turn over. Un realistic expectations. Zero connection from Corporate and the Field.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company is all about just making money.

All of the people are nice, but beware there are some who have no problem throwing you under the bus if it suits them. As a company they only give you raises every other year. Something that they don't tell you. The raises are approximately $0.30 if you are graded good at your job. Basically doesn't even cover the cost of living expenses. Especially now. It's rewarding to help and work with the patients. The health insurance isn't great. The co pays are high just for a standard doctor's office visit, $60!

Pros

Incentives and bonuses

There are many.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good company to work for

All they care about is sales. If a sales rep is doing great, they could get away with just about anything, and I do mean anything. Having worked there for 3 years, I have seen HR turn the other cheek when sales reps have made other employees cry because of how many points they do. I wouldn't wish this company on my worst enemy. The work life and personal life balance is absent 100%. Working 60+ hours per week, only get paid for 40, and no consideration for family time, is a joke. If you're in upper management, time off is frequent. But the ones that are managing operations there are none.

Pros

The people you work with

If you enjoy being on call 24/7 365 days a year

Taking care of patients is nice and can feel fulfilling but I'm the only employee on call 24/7 so I can never make plans without a month notice and that the one person that covers me is free and willing when I want to request more than a day off. Anytime my phone rings my anxiety shoots through the roof because I'm probably going back out, again.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people and good training

I have met the most inspiring people here at Rotech. The training is very good. Peers always helpful. I've learned so much with Rotech Healthcare.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible company to work for

There is absolutely no order at all and no one wants to help anyone. Worst place I have ever worked for in my life. The amount of work you are required to complete in  a day is not worth the pay either. No where close. For the demand of calls we get per day (at least over 300 calls a day) and only 4 people designated to answer phones, just such an unprofessional place to work. They don't care about their employees or their patients,  they only care enough to need people to run their wack company. I do not advise anyone to work here unless you wanna stress every day, be overloaded with work, have to meet a ridiculous goal with barley eneough staff to meet this demand, It's just not worth it. And after I graciously put my 2 weeks notice in they denied me my remaining PTO that I earned.  No go for Rotech. 👎👎
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No home time for drivers. No breaks for drivers.

The ever-looming fear of having to keep working for another 4 hours at the end of your normal 9 hour full shift, or the ever-looming chance to get a call when you go home, or on the weekends just isn't worth it. It should have to be shared with the whole location.

Pros

Good PTO and Floating Holiday Pay

Contras

Short to no breaks for drivers, never any home time for drivers.

Overall Ok Work Environment

If you keep up your numbers and are a hard worker you won’t have any problem working here. Not allowed to talk to coworkers a lot which can be a little discouraging and sometimes you feel like just another number. Management could do better at making employees feel more appreciated. I loved the flexible work hours if needed. Overall a good place to work.

Pros

Plenty of breaks, hours can be flexed

Contras

Strict work environment, mandatory Saturday every month
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Laid plaid work environment and an easy place to learn and gain some experience.

Rotech has been great to me! I work with an awesome team who teaches me something new everyday. Everyone at my location at least in, is constantly building each other up. We are like one big family. And coming from a hospital setting that is something that I truly valued and enjoyed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for!

My management seemed to be baffled at first as to what to do with a full time Respiratory Therapist who was willing to actually work. Once they understood that they had someone who was willing to work things were great. I left the company for medical reasons - I needed spinal reconstruction - and would be happy to work for them again.

Pros

Great pay and benefits.

Staffing shortages.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very productive and a fun place to work

1. A typical day at work- verifying ins eligibility and obtaining authorizations; assisting with other projects and/ or helping other teams when needed.2. What you learned- I have learned so much while working at Rotech!! But, the most important things I have learned are: communication skills, paying attention to detail, leadership skills, and teamwork.3. Management- I absolutely love the CSC Orlando upper management team. Management is easy to talk to when you have concerns and/ or suggestions. They listen. Things can't always be resolved in our satisfaction. But, they listen and give us the best feedback and/ or resolution they possibly can.4. Workplace culture- Leadership that inspires us to grow.5. The hardest part of the job- My opinion, insurances. We encounter so many different insurances. Choosing the correct carrier contract for the insurances can be difficult at times.6. The most enjoyable part of the job- Personally, for me its being able to work remote from home. But, in order to work remote, we must be productive. I love my job in general. I am a very detailed, and like researching. This job is perfect for just that.

Customer service advocate

Underpaid, awful benefits, no incentive for raises, overworked, and never ending cycle to meet productivity. Always wanting to meet a quota, never supplies with demand for product, and does not care for the worker.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Say goodbye to work/home balance

If you like getting called out at 2 in the morning, after working a 10 hour shift to drive up to 2 hours away, work again, then it’s the job for you.

Pros

Absolutely nothing

Contras

Get fired with no notice after giving years of your life away for nothing

Fine

It was fine. Too much work for too few people. Management was inconsistent and priorities changed daily. If you are a good employee be ready to fight for everything, you will be guilt tripped, abused, under paid and overworked.

Pros

consentient pay, good PTO

Contras

Hard to use the PTO given, below average pay for jobs, overworking is typical
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst management in the world. The place is cramped, dingy, smelly with unhappy people everywhere. Sales has no support, no local sales management worth mentioning, they make it clear that if you hit your quota and make money, they will (quarterly) raise quota.

Too many to list
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Rotech Healthcare Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general