RSM

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 666 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente laboral pero malos sueldos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Fui asistente en rsm por un año, puedo decir que hay un muy buen ambiente laboral, tuve el agrado de trabajar con excelentes personas que se dan el tiempo de enseñarte, gracias a todos los conocimientos que adquirí me fue fácil acceder a una Big four en la cual me va excelente por lo mismo. Lo malo son los sueldos extremadamente bajos, y las posibilidades de subir de categoría son bajas ya que los encargados de $$ ponen peros por todo, y para la cantidad de trabajo que haces no lo vale.

Great environment, 10/10 company

RSM has great work culture, friendly co-workers, not discriminate, etc. has all the benefits you get with a company. You get a yearly bonus and a raise (amount depends on performance described by your boss). Only con I would say is that they are not flexible with time, and management could see some improvement.

Not my cup of tea.

RSM is an okay place to work for people who are able to work independently in tax, audit, or a similar field. However, if you are new and learning, you will be quickly left behind. Management gives unrealistic charge hour goals, yet they do not have nearly enough work to accomplish those goals. That is, until tax season. Then, kiss your personal life goodbye. Even 80 hour weeks aren’t sufficient. Work is shoved down your throat for 4 months and then after tax season is over, back to lack of work, yet the same charge hours you get to answer for. The culture is very much like a frat house. If you’re liked by the partners, you’ll be fine. If they don’t like you, regardless of work history and ethic, your time will be cut short eventually. That or they’ll just laugh about you on calls you’re not on. Your review is very much based on the opinion of your career advisor, whether you have proof debunking their claims or not, it’s not based on actual performance or anything of the like.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great for audit work experience

The company is great for gaining audit work experience. There aren't many growth prospects thereafter. Work environment is stressful and rather archaic in the teaching methods, but you will gain understanding.

Empresa acolhedora

Experiência ímpar. Empresa acolhedora, ótimo para o crescimento.

Pros

Home office

Ainda não sei
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Best Job I have Ever Had

Currently working for RSM on their TA team, and I could not love this job more. I recently made the switch to come here, and it is by far the best job I have ever had. The people/culture is incredible, and the flexibility is unlike any job.

Great Company Culture

The company culture and people I worked with were great. There was always opportunity to learn and grow. The work-life balance of public accounting particularly during busy season was a grind.

Pros

Company culture, people, opportunity for advancement

Contras

Work-life balance (busy season)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very nice people but busy season sucks

The people at RSM are great, very easygoing, fun, and do their best to understand you and accommodate your situation. They also do their best to give additional days off to try to off balance the stress and load of busy season, which is appreciated (wished there were more days but understandable as to why they can't). Usually you get a Friday off before a holiday and during Christmas to New Years Day you get the whole week off. I don't have much complaints other than busy season from January to April is a pain (obviously) and sometimes it's difficult to learn here as people are so busy they can't make the time and instead resolve things on their own or give general direction instead of actually teach you. The overall job isn't difficult, just stressful and left me feeling very anxious a lot as I felt I lacked the knowledge due to lack of teaching.

Mauvais environnement de travail

Les horaires sont importants car les équipes sont en sous-effectif. Le salaire est dans la norme des cabinets d'audit, mais ne correspond pas aux heures effectuées.Cabinet très peu connu dans le marché de l'emploi, privilégiez un BIG, la charge de travail étant la même. Le cabinet se veut humain dans son discours mais ce n'est pas vraiment ça en réalité.

Good if you fit in

When I joined the company I was excited due to the prospects then it quickly changed, they have an ethos of grow their own (that is if your face fits) My line manager kept moving the goalposts at appraisal times to prevent promotion which is also the only way to get a pay rise (not had one in three years) My directorate recruited non qualified/new qualified staff in higher positions than qualified and experienced staff that have given time and loyalty making it difficult to want to stay and go somewhere where your appreciated. Having said that they are not all the same, got amazing secondment opportunity assisting a different directorate so much so I am seriously thinking about a transfer to said directorate.

Tax Staff

Overrall good experience, have learned a lot of things I would normally not see as a Tax Staff in small firms. The hardest part of the job is organizing the Time Report.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company overall. Pay is fair, remote work available, encourages growth, no micromanage. I'm not too fond of the job itself, but stick with it because the company is good.

Pros

Work from home

Great place to work!

I came to RSM through a temp agency, and greatly enjoyed my time here. Management is great, people are friendly and lunch is brought in for employees from time to time. I would definitely recommend RSM as a great place to work.

Great company

Good work life balance for consulting job. Lot of powerpoints but fun to jump from different clients in different industries. Also management know what they're doing

It is a job.

It is nice to work from home, but trying to advance or switch to a different schedule is extremely hard.Metrics are a major drive for this company and the watch it closely.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Learn more than you realize, busy season sucks

Learned a good amount at the job, get experience working with lots of people, switch jobs and bosses a lot and they all vary a lot from tougher to work with and easier. 8 months of the year is laid back but the 4 months of busy not much work life balance

Pros

Free lunches in the office, mostly friendly environment

Benefits aren’t the best

Environnement de travail agréable

RSM est un cabinet très formateur pour les personnes qui veulent évoluer je conseille vivement

Company-wide burnout culture & management

The company culture RSM has built benefits its upper management team excessively, and brings little to no real value to any other employees or clients. It's a company that preaches care and collaboration, but in reality, expects its employees to take on extremely high workloads alone, and will be quick to criticize any mistake or lack of knowledge. There is no real method of integrating new employees or transitioning responsibilities. Management ranges from breathing down your neck to being non-existent and useless, employees are usually kept to themselves and do not have any sort of positive attitude, and clients have free reign to treat the project team however negatively they like. Want to advance in the company? Good luck making it more than 2 years before either getting burned out or stuck in your role that is already paying below market value. If you want to learn fast and don't mind being treated like a grunt, it's a fine place to make a paycheck. But look elsewhere if you want to have any enjoyment in your career.

Poor Management

Upper management does not care about people underneath them. They aren't interested in grooming or training people to grow with the company. No communication from management on job performance.

Pros

Good pay and good experience

Contras

Management doesn't care about you. There is no transparency or communication about job performance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is the worst company I have ever worked for.

Upper management at this place is the worst I've run across at any of the firms I have ever worked from I would recommend this company to no one. This is a white collar sweat shop.

Pros

Non

Contras

Make a list of any negatives you can think of and I'm 100 percent certain it would be on your list

Meh workplace

Overtime is required, most time you are expected to stay from 9 am till 8 or 9 pm. There is lack of appreciation. Most of all training is iffy. They expect you to remember everything that's taught after one session.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en RSM. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general