Ruby Tuesday

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.469 evaluaciones

muy confortable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
trabajo ordenado y relajado ,buen compañerismo,y flexibilidad laboral

no las hay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

fast paced, tip reliant, flexible

Picked up this job in the last few months. I told my boss when I was hired that I was willing to work hard but due to my bad Achilles tendon, I can't work long shifts or do something that requires me to stand in the same spot for hours. I also told them I'd preferred certain days off, but understand if they needed me on those certain days. For the most part I have received those days off every week and the longest shift I have worked was 6 and half hours. The management structure leaves something to be desired, but that doesn't stem from the managers themselves. Our GM also does a good job to give us just enough staff to stay busy but not get swamped. That's important since ruby Tuesday servers get paid 2.13 an hour plus tips.If youre looking to do back of house their system is pretty well organizedNo healthcare or benefits for front of house unless you're manager. Not sure about for cooks or back of house.For servers Expect to make anywhere from 50 to 150 bucks a night depending on how busy we are and how skilled you are at remembering 6 minor things all at once for minutes on end.Bartender shifts are more hectic with more responsibility of dealing with door dash, Uber eats, take out, and still having a few of their own tables to wait on as well, but they usually end up making more for it too

Pros

flexible short shifts, good management

Contras

hard to find time for breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Failing company defies even the lowest of expectations

Being a manager at RT offers such opportunities as:Being able to work every weekendWorking open-closeFilling in for hosts, servers, bartenders and chefs as the wages hourly employees are offered are extremely poor and attract no talent
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Most of the time it’s a great place to work

Management is lacking in some areas but outside of a few bad apples, the staff is easy to get along with and makes work seem fun and easy. i have gained several friends and connections to advance my career. I was offered a promotion within a year of working there.

They believed in me

I started as a hostess and end d up an assistant manager front of House before they permanently closed I miss the staff the regulars the food it was a good job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Bad management

The management is the reason I left. The guests were fine and the atmosphere was cool. The GM definitely needs to treat her employees better if she wants to keep good people. Everyone hated her including the customers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun work place to meet different people

It's a really great company to work for. I really enjoy working there. The managers are really great. They work with you. This company work with my schedule. They also have online training.

Pros

You get to meet new an exciting customer

None for me
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Chill and laid back atmosphere

I started off hosting. Then learned how to properly do salad bar, to-go orders. And just worked my way to servers. My co-workers are all great. It's a fun place to work. We get a 50% of discount on good. And 25% discount if we come in with our family or friends.

Pros

Discounts, samples of food, health insurance, and bounses

Very professional

They got me in and out very professional and polite . Also work with people that have back grou ds wit h is a plus for those of us really trying to better our lives and stay on the right track
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great employees you work with as a team.

At first, I had a hard time working cause new experience and fast paste. I enjoy working with certain people. I got along with everyone until they change bosses. That is when I resigned from there.

Pros

Free meals if I worked my shift

Contras

We did have shorts breaks to get a drink and use the bathroom.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a great work place unless you're a favorite

I worked here for 15 years I had some really awesome managers. But my last 1 1/2 there the GM wasn't very nice had favorites and it showed!! I never had a manager treat me as badly as my last GM

Contras

no breaks unless you were a smoker
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

great staff and management but money is not great

the people are really great and super understanding about your needs and schedule but there aren’t always a lot of customers during the week so $200 on a morning shift is never guaranteed. amazing staff and regulars.

Stressful but Fun

The money was so good, but the management is not perfect. There’s a lot of interesting individuals to work with, you need to request time off very early if you’d like to get it off. Schedule is a bit unpredictable, as is normal for restaurant work.

Understaffed but has potential

Dealing with understaffing and menu changes has definitely lead to less business. The place has the potential to be a great workplace but only if the management and staff improve.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stress like any serving job but had a good group

Like I said there were bad days and good days. But we had a pretty solid group of people working so it wasnt bad. If you came in and did your job then there were no issues.

Horrible workplace

If you want to go back to a high school mentality where there isn't anything to do at work except talk about everyone else then this might be perfect for you.

Assistant Manager

I was thankful for the leadership role they gave me. But overall was a very difficult job and it was terrible hours for my family and I spent a lot of time commuting.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to start serving

I started serving here when i was 19, there are amazing regulars and coworkers that will make your time there great. current management isn’t supportive at all however making busy shifts a struggle.

Pros

Amazing coworkers

Limited salary manager support

It was okay I guess

It would be a good first job or even a parttime gig no breaks low pay. Staff was friendly. It was a very fast pace environment so time went by quick. You do get a discount on meals.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was a hostess a short time there

As a hostess I was tipped out but the hourly pay was low because of the state I was in which was North Carolina. I would seat guests which at that time was smoking or non

Pros

Flexible schedule

Contras

Little hours cut when it was slow
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Menu changes led to loss of buisness

Worked for this company for many years. They tried to become more upscale which led to a loss of clientele and as a server led to a loss of income. If you are working with the right people it can be a lot of fun though.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Favoritism and low wages
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Ruby Tuesday. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general