Seasons 52

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 220 evaluaciones

buen ambiente cafe en todo momento

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
uno de los lugares más ocupados trabajados actualmente pero con gran carisma
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work, too many servers on staff

Management is good and very respectful and most of the coworkers are as well. You can make good money and the clientele is usually very good, but poor tips do happen from time to time. My only issue is some nights we were way too overstaffed.

Pros

Free meals, Great training, Good management

Overstaffed

Decent serving gig

The company used to be a lot better years ago. They decided to focus on turn and burn compared to quality meals and experiences. They ran off the good clientele and replaced them with people who are always trying to get something for free or spend as little as they can. Sold themselves short

Bad environment

Horrible jobCompany does not have your back Only cares about $$Only wants pretty peopleTold not to hire fat or ugly peopleRevolving door of executive team all with conflicting goals
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Seasonal restaurant with rotating menu.

Great place to work. Great training. Management is wonderful. Great benefits. The company provides a rotating menu of quality food. Great prices. The bar is awesome with live piano.

Pros

Half off food while working.

Not many.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great money!

Best restaurant I’ve worked for. Management is always kind and willing to help. Tips are amazing and the clientele, too. All of the staff is respectful and welcoming.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best Restaurant you'll ever work out

Biggest Con is working nights, weekends, and holidays. Other than that great place to work as long as youre willing to learn and be up for constant change.

Fun place

Good pay .Nice people.Free family meal.Good customers.Lots of hours.good insurance.Mostly good coworkers.Good food.Mng can be moody.Goid food discount

Pros

Free meal
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Better serving job out there right now

The company is ok. It can be fast paced or very slow depending on how many servers are in the schedule. Food quality can be inconsistent leading to complaints from guests. Was good in the beginning.

Pros

Free lunch Retirement fund Good money

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good staff, great management, not the best bar pay.

If you come here as a server you're in the right spot. Bartending is another story, as the bar tip share is so low compared to any other restaurant I've worked in. A lot more work, stay there a lot longer, for about the same pay as a server.

Pros

Free lunch, flexible, awesome managment, long breaks

Contras

Bad money at the bar, more work with not much more pay.

Fun

Good times. Good management. Good pay for the work. Fun times with good people. Vetting process for hiring is top notch. Never had issue with company. Guests on the other hand can be cruel and downright evil especially post covid lockdowns.

Supportive staff & comfortable - non toxic environment

Recently hired, training was extensive but also extremely hand holding. Management is freakishly helpful, accommodating, and supportive of your goals and growth within the company and as a person. Still getting used to an environment where your direct managers actually care about your well being lol amazing so far.

Pros

Environment where you grow

Contras

So far the money isn’t enough but there is money to be made, As in other servers are bringing home bank, Need more time to see if it’s because I am new or the sections are by favorites

Low pay

Low pay managers has favorites loud ghetto that restaurant disrespectful loud co workers and they treat you like you don't belong 😒...never acknowledged for the work you do . & no opportunity to grow...

No breaks

Co workers

The people I worked with were by far some of the most amazing people. Theu hire very well, at least for this location. They are very supportive from the dishwasher to the GM. The benefits are a bit confusing to access but love the company and team.

Pros

Fun, friendly, good management

Contras

No breaks, don't care about your availability

No thanks

Typical restaurant job with typical restaurant problems. Life is too short to be working in a restaurant having coworkers, managers, and customers patronizing you every day.

Decent serving job

It’s a good serving job and my coworkers are cool. It’s a pretty laid-back environment and it’s between casual and fine dining so the money is decent.

Pros

Short shifts, half off food, decent money

Sometimes overstaffed

Seasons was lots of fun

I helped opened the location in buford Georgia. Seasons is the best & cleanest restaurant I’ve ever worked at. They take pride in teaching you. Seems a little pretentious but they really do care!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place, fast pace and good money

I started in 2007 I’ve been through a lot of managers some made my life miserable but they all left or got fired. Right before I left the management team was amazing. I ended my career as a bartender which I loved it. It took me a while and a lot of hard work to end up behind the bar but it was all worth it, money is amazing. They offer ok health care for those that don’t reach 30 hrs a week. Good 401k with amazing matching, stocks purchase options. The location is beautiful but before Covid we would always have a slow season, July, August then it picks up during magical dining late September. Overall Seasons has allowed me to buy my 1st home. Leaving seasons was a sad break up but I moved out of Florida and don’t have a seasons nearby.

Pros

401 matching, Family meals every day, amazing money

This place sucks.

Managers treat you bad & don’t care, employees are all rude, and the customers can do whatever they want and the managers won’t help you or defend you. I left cause it was toxic, 0/10 would not recommend working here.

Pros

Decent money

Managers suck
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work

My location in Orlando was fantastic. Always busy, with a great management team. Needs were taken care of, and always listened to and approached with care.

Pros

Family meals, benefits, discounts

Clean Environment

Seasons 52 took cleanliness very seriously. There were specific steps of service to follow. The money I made as a server was typically very good. Management definitely had favorites who would get the best sections and parties
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Seasons 52. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Seasons 52
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?