Select Staffing

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.985 evaluaciones

Estresante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El salario es muy poco y el trabajo y la responsabilidad es mucha no talves si pagaran un poco más estaría mejor

Pros

Facil mente te contratan

No ai buenos salarios

31 agosto 2021
Gracias por los comentarios sinceros, lo transmitiremos al equipo de Select local.

Last resort

Only worked here as a last resort. There are no benefits and they don’t communicate very well with their employees. Pretty sure they forgot that I was working for them because they kept emailing me and texting me about jobs even though I already had one that I was doing for them.

Pros

They don’t talk to you

They have no benefits

Warehouse

Good agency, they found you a Job quickly, they pay sick leaves. You can get health insurance for you and your family they pay weekly by checks or they sent your money to your debit card.

Management sucks

They mess up your pay, they lose your hours. Don’t pay adequately for overtime. A great place to work for a couple months then sue for their problems.

Package handling,

I loved working through select staffing, they were great and understanding about life situation that acured and they excepted they good and the bad just as long as it wasn't to bad.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ambiente familiar

Select es una agencia con mucho prestigio por su forma de reclutar Asus trabajadores y muy eficiente.

Flexible

Such a flexible management.. if you need time off or for whatever reason it was understandable. The pay was alright. It was sufficient but it’s very hard labor
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at Select Staffing?The continuous work What is the most stressful part about working at SELECT STAFFING INC?The pay. Is stressing What is the work environment and culture like at Select Staffing?Great as it should beWhat is a typical day like for you at Select Staffing?Work work and more work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to get your foot in the door to other work or industries that you lack experience in.

Great place to work. Don't mind the weekly pay either.Been in food industry for 10 years and wanted to take a break from it. Went to select staff and was back to work in a week in a whole new field.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One the best staffing places you could work for

I have no complaints as with most places ones skills aren't always acknowledged without documents to back them up but they have been extremely fair with me even through all my problems don't expect any first shifts anywhere though unless the place you go only has one shift

Productive and Great Boss

Love here. Great boss and friendly co workers. They value your sacrifices and salary on time. Professional and systematic.They are recommended. Good job

Good staffing agency

The experience with select was good. They kept me informed about the job. Some people were hard to reach and sometimes it took a while to get a response.

Nice people

I enjoyed the different jobs they would give me at different places doing by different types of work and I liked getting paid once a week it worked out perfectly

Pros

Free lunch

The job loactions

Temp agency jobs suck

I I worked in go backs with an RF gunshot scanning stuff all day. It’s very boring management is trash. It’s a temp job, warehouse work it’s going to suck.

always has work

always has jobs they get you working quickly. The ladies at the front office are nice and are very welcoming. If you are willing to work you will find it here.

Gets a job fast

Select works with a lot of companies , they will find you a job fast , although might be a good company or bad to work for. Try to work for bigger companies

12 mayo 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We want to thank you for choosing us for your job search needs!

Company that I work is ok.

People at the warehouse are friendly. Some are. Lead personnel can use some communication training and learn how to approach people. Get free products here and there. Overall company I work at is ok nothing to brag about.

Pros

Free products. Free water I guess. It’s not a drinking fountain but more like water dispenser.

Contras

Canceling your days of work

12 mayo 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We want to thank you for allowing us to assist for your job search needs!

Agradable

Muy buen trabajo y ayudan muy bien a conseguir empleo

12 mayo 2022
Muchas gracias por la revisión de 5 estrellas. ¡No olvide referirnos a tus amigos y familiares!

Is Difficult the comunicación with this Agency.

Is Difficult the comunicación with this Agency, in specific Select Staffing, El Segundo, CA

12 mayo 2022
We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. Being available to answer our associates questions is one of our highest priorities. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

A typical work week was very professional, productive, and friendly. Had an opportunity to learn more computer skills, the trainers were very knowledgeable and professionals. The most enjoyable part of the jobs were the work experiences and getting to know different people.

12 mayo 2022
Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Pgood place to work good management productive, different job pla

Good place to work good managementProductive, different job placement, immediate placement. If assignment is finished they will place u soomewhere else

12 mayo 2022
Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Select Staffing. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general