Shipyard Staffing LLC

4,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 26 evaluaciones

the company is a staffing agency

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
they are willing to give opportunities to individuals that are having a hard time finding employment. at the agency the staff is always ready and willing to find placement if the job at a certain place is finished. they also have incentives for individuals that work over time they also give personal paid time off to there employees that really helps when time needs to be taken off for personal reasons .i feel that the staff is always ready and willing to work with their employees and offer diffrent options that meet the needs of their staff

Pros

insurance is offered

very costly

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Theyre so kind and care for the employees, they have atentions on the employees, and they allways listen and help on the doubts we have

They shafted me out of $220 in luggage fees

The company is good overall, but at the end of my contract they did not reimburse me for any of the luggage I had to come home with. The big one was the required tooling I was required to have for the job.

Pros

Great pay, solid management

Contras

Rental car woes, travel reimbursement

Love the company

Great company to work for. The pay was good and I had health insurance. The staff was great. They provide everything I needed for the job. The staff treated me great.

Job opportunities

Are willing to help you better your self in life and maintain a stable job. They are respectful and determined to help you meet your foals you need to be successful in life.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Learning opportunity

Very nice place to get hands on experience. Senior outside machinist to learn from. Always a new project and the work culture is nice. Many prior military people work there so its nice to connect with them after separating from the military.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy to land with prior military service

After getting out of the military, i landed a job with the company to try and further my career. Good option when looking for work during transition to civilian life.

Steady work

The work is always there and the pay is great. I really enjoy working it has put me ahead of most jobs. Plan to be working for a long time to come. Ability to travel is great.

These guys are....

Very positive place of employment never gives up on you. Plans ahead....Anything you need all you have to do is ask. They are good with raises and money owed to you and are always willing to find you the next best thing.

Communication

Really good place to work the admin is quick to answer any questions that you may have and they are quick to get back with you with the information you requested

Not my favorite job

It was an in between job that paid the bills. Not really much to add about these guys. They looked to under pay me because of my age when ,y resume was highly regarded with high profiles references

Pipefitter

The pay wasn’t that great. Horrible benefits. The guy Jack lied about being able to put people in as supervisors. The whole staffing company overall is not bad but there’s better ones out there.

very organized work place

Productive and positive environment, to be in a place where people make you feel like home. Great people to be around people who wanna see you succed in life no matter how much time it takes out of they day to make sure you doing the job right

productive

good experience I dont know a better company to work for. They were professional and efficient. I had an easy interview and in processing experience. i will recommend to other associates

norfolk naval insulator

Very very very good job one of my best I love it there, they treat you like family and I haven't experienced anything better really enjoy everything bout it honestly.

Amazing Place to work

Amazing place to work. Everyone is the office is helpful and professional. They enjoy helping other find employment and take pride in their company. Overall great team to work for.

Pros

Amazing staff

Temporary position
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

As long as you get paid it isn't a bad place to work

Overall a good place to work if you are rebuilding or need to jumpstart a career in something new. The only issue that I had there was the fact that their payment system was conveniently always off, and I never received proper pay.

Pros

Good for people who already work on ships

Contras

Commute, lunch break, quality of some people hired

Shipyard staffing

Paperwork lost multiple times, will not work with you, better off going with aerotech. The per diem rate is higher as well as the professionalism. I recommend against this place.

Expensive benefits

Great working enviornment

Its always a pleasure to enjoy the people you work with. Here while at work you feel at home, like apart of a family. The communication flows wonderfully.

Pros

Relaxed

Enjoyed it.

I would work there again. Enjoyed my time working there. I wished there was one closer to where I currently live. I loved the environment, and atmosphere.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

it was a very helpful work transition

The staff is very helpful while helping you to locate work..They see to your needs and provide you with pertinet info to insure you transiton to work!

Pros

Great helpful staff

Contras

Sometimes there is a long wait for work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Shipyard Staffing LLC. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general