SIMOS Insourcing Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 897 evaluaciones

Divertido

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buena empresa para tomar experiencia laboral. Son muy exigentes pero aprendi muchisimo con ellos.

Pros

Aprendes Mucho

Contras

No pagan mucho, pero lo razonable.

Summary of experience

Easy job to do but wouldn’t be the job for you if you suffer with health issues(foot/back pain, poor mental health, asthma, etc). Poor benefits, management isn’t too amazing but they do listen & take the time to accommodate. They make it hard to receive those overtime hours but for those that want less days, extra hours in the day then this job would do fine for you.People talk behind others often, it can affect work ethic easily; which I’ve seen first hand on multiple occasions. This job is only great if you want quick money & more days to yourself.

Awesome leadership

The leadership team was amazing. They created a rewards program, employee of the month, perfect attendance for the month and just job well done rewards for going above and beyond. When doing a great job, management would actually come up to you and thank you for a job well done and get their hands dirty. Sometimes loading or unloading a truck with us.

Excellent

From the beginning of meeting w the recruiter (who were the sweetest women ever) to the orientation and first day, it was everything I was told. No surprises. Fun atmosphere. I'm helping bring more people on board.

Pros

Fun and relaxed

23 mayo 2022
Thank you so much for this review. We greatly value feedback and are pleased to hear you are having an enjoyable experience with our teams.

a good temp job

it's an ok job to have while you look for another one. the roles are pretty simple. there is no overtime so you don't have to worry about staying late

Pros

weekly pay

6 mayo 2022
Thank you for leaving this review. We are always looking for ways to improve and will share this review with our teams.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ok good pay

Fair job. Good pay can be a headache at times though. Some of the higher ups look down on the temps even tho they do all the work . It’s hard to get help or ask questions at times.

Pros

Money is good and it’s weekly

Contras

If it’s slow you’ll spend more on gas to get there than what you’ll be paid for the day

6 mayo 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We always welcome feedback and will share this review with our teams.

Pays well but does not value their female workers

I was hired to unload trucks but instead of doing the job i was hired for, i was put to clean and throw out cardboard while all the men were assigned to unload the trucks. Seems like the warehouse does not value female workers and terminates them at any given chance even though they aren’t given the opportunity to demonstrate our skills.

6 mayo 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear your experience at one of our job sites was not what it should have been. We welcome feedback and this review will be shared with our teams.

Good management good pay

The pay was fair for the amount of work you do. The mangers are fair not to strict and over the top. There’s usually no down time however you do get breaks.

19 abril 2022
Thank you so much for this review. We greatly value feedback and are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience with our teams.

Enjoyable work place with great coworkers

Leadership is amazing and understanding always willing to work with you with any issues you may have. Can be a fun fast paced job. Always get the ability to learn new areas.

Pros

Great environment great people

19 abril 2022
Thank you for this review! Our teams value our associates, and we are happy to hear you had/are having a good experience with SIMOS.

Fun workplace to work at

This is a great place to work. If you are on time and have great communication that is a great plus. mananagment is super helpful when you need them. The recruiting process was efficient for an interview and super nice. The only hard thing is the short breaks and long shifts.

Pros

great environment

short breaks

19 abril 2022
Thank you for sharing this review! We appreciate any feedback and are happy to hear about your positive experience with SIMOS.

Decent pay and hours but awful hr and management

The work is not bad and pay was good, especially if you hit incentive goals every week like I did, but my biggest gripe as always is some of the members of leadership who intrude on your personal life and gossip like middle school girls about you to everyone.It would be nice if the people who have power could be more responsible and focus on their job instead of trying to cause drama and intrude into your life. Just honestly a disgusting experience.

18 marzo 2022
We are sorry to hear your experience with SIMOS was not what it should have been. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. This review will be shared with our teams.

Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo

En lo personal para mi es un buen trabajo estoy contento, pero la razón de buscar otro trabajo es el horario y bajo la producción y actualmente mi ingreso es el único que aporta a mi familia y necesito más ingresos para sostener mi familia.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome Team! Great place to work!

Simos Recruitment walked me through the process step by step and made me feel like a part of the team, from the interview all the way to where I am now! The workplace culture has been awesome! I am eager to learn more! The team has been amazing!

18 marzo 2022
Thank you for your kind words! We’re happy to hear your are having a great experience with SIMOS

Welcoming environment

The recruiters were very kind, helpful and knowledgeable. They explained everything thoroughly and gave us information to take home in case I forgot what was said during the interview. They followed up the day of orientation and the day after.

18 marzo 2022
Thank you for this review! Our teams value our associates, and we are happy to hear you are having a good experience with SIMOS.

productive

You don’t get a clear sense of what you’re doing till you get there but isn’t the hardest job in the world. Once directed your job/task that’s all you need to worry about.

Great Place to work, Management was helpful

Management very helpful, training was good. I like the people I work with, hours work with my babysitter with only working 3 days a week. Get paid every week for me is a bonus

It’s ok

There is always new people coming in and out. They always need people, and sometimes favor different people. The managers sometimes don’t seem like they know what they are doing, but are ok I guess.

25 febrero 2022

Terrible place to work with inexperienced managers who love drama.

Work is simple but the managers are so bored they make it more complicated then it really needs to be. The managers can’t agree on anything as a group and would tell you to do the total opposite of what a different manager said.

Pros

2 half hour breaks

Lack of communication.

25 febrero 2022
We are sorry to hear your experience with SIMOS was not what it should have been. We always welcome feedback and will share this review with our teams.

Very hard and laborious job

There’s so much heavy lifting. If you can’t pick up 50+ pounds or stand for several hours at a time. Prepare for a rough time. People training new hires that haven’t been at that job for over a month. It’s a hot mess.

Pros

Multiple breaks

Contras

Heavy lifting, no much formal training

14 febrero 2022

productive work and fun activities for staff

Filling and shipping online orders for customers that order online at sams. Just a lot of walking, but otherwise work was great. great environment to work

14 febrero 2022
Thank you for this review! Our teams value our associates, and we are happy to hear you had a good experience with SIMOS.

Don’t work here everrrr!!!!!

This is the worst job to have anywhere the management cheats the employees out of there money you never receive the entirety of your hours the production pay is rigged and based on favoritism with no true opportunity for advancement

Pros

No pros at all unless you unemployed an felon or homeless and need quick money

14 febrero 2022

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en SIMOS Insourcing Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general