Sitel Group

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13.993 evaluaciones

Alto nivel de crecimiento laboral, hacia puestos con sueldos mas bajos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Sueldos buenos para agente con buenas estructuras de bonosCrecimiento laboral alto y bueno, sirve para CV y experiencia, pero el sueldo si llegas a subir de puesto no lo vale, mayoria de veces ni incrementa y te dan menos bonos que a los agentes, y también te limitan horas extras que llegan a ser necesarias, y no las pagan.Amenos que subas a manager, supervisor de QA, supervisor de soporte tecnico, o otro puesto separado de campañas de callcenter, si te dan un muy buen sueldo

Pros

Crecimiento laboral, ambiente

Contras

Sueldo si subes de puesto

Compensation was minimum

New hires being paid same as representatives with 3 years experience. Little compensation for skills earned. Little communication from senior management to staff.

Pros

low call volume

Contras

minimum compensation for work done. No advancement.

Very unreliable work

This is third party customer service and they do contract by contract work for other companies. They can cancel the project you are on at any time, without notice and when they reassign you it's up to a month later sometimes even longer. If it were a week between reassignment I might not complain but this amount of time between work is unacceptable. It's not consistent and they do not seem to care about how this affects you. The pay is also very low for what I've seen recently in this industry. I strongly recommend looking elsewhere for work unless you are desperate

Pros

work from home

Contras

Inconsistent work, disorganized, low pay

Inspiring and Motivational

A great place to work. With the help of the team and my team leader, I was able to navigate through the most difficult tasks and I ended up having a successful and fulfilled career journey.

Klassische Callcenter Mentalität

Pures Chaos mit dem ständigen Focus auf vom Auftraggeber unrealistisch zu erreichende Werte bei der Bearbeitung der Kundenanliegen. Zudem ständiger Druck auf Verkaufszahlen trotz Inbound. Technisch eine Katastrophe da veraltete Systeme mit denen man umzugehen hat. Undurchsichtige Arbeitsorganisation. Man ist verpflichtet auf alles selbst zu achten. Urlaubsplanung, Resturlaub...wenn man nicht eigenständig sich darum kümmert geht es einfach unter und der Urlaub verfällt oder auf Urlaubsanfragen wird nicht geantwortet. Teamleitung besitzt kein Urteilsvermögen sondern gibt den Druck des Auftraggebers an die Mitarbeiter weiter.Gehalt wird rechtzeitig gezahlt. Provision Recht Großzügig wenn man bereit ist viel zu Lügen und zu Täuschen im Verkauf. Provisionsprozess aber auch intransparent.Werden überwiegend windige Verkäufer gesucht, auf Beratung wird nur Formal Wert gelegt.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

love it here

Nice people and great environment to work in, there is also an option to work from home if you wish. I have worked her for over 2 years and have been given many opportunities to develop within Sitel.

Good for the pay

At times it was very stressful and others very easy and relaxed. Very much depended on your team working from home was very nice although needed a lot of emprovements on some systems we used
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ncs but you’re getting paid

Sitel was a fun place to work as the company had many young staff and in management. Depending on the campaign you was on depended on how your job was going to be.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

bad

started working at sitel and they fast track everything, they had me start as a third party insurance adjuster. they said there was going to be two weeks of training and 4 week of training. That was a lie, it was 8 days and one week of the promised 4 weeks. Now they're throwing me on the phones without training me to use the systems. I can't trust this employer.

Malo

Supervisores que no les gusta hacer su trabajoLes molesta que hagas la misma preguntas más de una vez

Growth oriented

Sitel is a place where i improved my self a long it helped me in increasing my confidence level and socialize and the work environment was the best. It lacks a bit when it come to work management

Pros

Employee preference when it comes to work schedule

Management of work

Assistance available when needed

Available to answer questions, guidance another form of assistance. They do offer (relative to workload, business needs from day to day) voluntary time off, whether unpaid or employee choosing to use accrued paid time off. Job is answering inbound calls. On phone throughout your shift. I like it.

Pros

Chat, Good Communication w/ Employees, positive team leads, others that will check on you, help you when needed

Contras

Ah, breaks are not ever going to be long enough, no matter where you work when working in a remote position. That's more a sigh, not a Con with company. Policies are pretty reasonable.

Decent

Worked test and trace last year. Training was decent. Job was relaxed initially but became more stressfull as more cases came. Started getting rid of people quickly as they hired too many people at times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Still fine. Though pay is low.

The pay isn't enough worth it with the work load and stress you'll get by working here. Some of the people in management treats you fine but most of them have attitude.

Empresa respeita os funcionsrios

Boa empresa para trabalhar apesar de salários não serem atrativos . Ambiente leve e respeita a diversidade. Inclusiva.

Pros

Benefícios e ambiente de trabalho

Salários baixos

Ser coach no lo vale

Mucha estabilidad siempre que no faltes. Los bonos son alcanzables.Como supervisor, el trabajo es abrumador y mal pagado.

Outra há mais

Você é um número só e a utilidade que representa para o consórcio.

Pros

Estrutura

Salário

Incompetent.

I enjoy the campaign I work on and my leadership and coworkers are great, but Sitel HR/payroll dept is incompetent. I have been working since 1995 and I have never experienced such ignorance in my life as Sitel HR and payroll department. If they mess up your paycheck you are out of luck. They are refusing to pay what they owe me.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A place to work,wow customers and build the trust.

Working at sitel is great builds your confidence and make you fix in the group,l have learnt alot since l started working with company,meet alots of people from different backgrounds and different professionals .makes you going every day.it’s a team work company which also provide good support when you need it.

I enjoyed working at Sitel

I had a very understanding coach, very approachable, and made d work easy for me. Thou lots of angry callers, but I sure would work with them again. Bonus for being top performers, and for always being at work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for

Worked as a call agent from home during Covid. Positive experience with the company. Friendly managers, paid on time, low stress environment. Interview and training process was long as there was a lot of information.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Sitel Group. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general