SPAR Field Services

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 204 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
What is the best part of working at the company?Make ur owe hours and pick the location.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The calls everyday asking u when u will have ur work turned inWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Family Dollar Store. Gift robbed one time when working.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Head to store work my tickets then go to the next.

The company Is great

I loved working for spar field services. The only thing that I found wrong is that I don't think the should judge some one on there past. Like I have made bad choices in life but I to deserve to have a chance at life with a good job. I got hired and 4moths down the road got fired. So I think the company should work with people that has been to prison but not for larceny or violent crimes.

Pros

Flexability
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Run around to stores practically every other day.

Company does not hold out taxes- I was a 1099 contractor. I would have projects to do that would only allow about 2 or 3 days to complete- I would go to a store, do all the projects, and the next day I would have to go back to the store for ANOTHER project. It was IMPOSSIBLE to work this company and do another job. I would have have projects put in for me to do. and the next day I would have 2 different managers calling to see when I was going to do them. I think they wanted to know when I was going to do them so that they could put yet ANOTHER project in so I would have to go back to the store AGAIN. I was VERY unhappy. I gave it about a month and a half and I was gone. I guess because of the way they do business is why they 1099 and not hold out taxes. I don't think people stay for long. SO GLAD to be done with this company.

My experience

They say it’s flexible hours and making your own schedule . It’s not . You’ll randomly get work added to your schedule that’s already overdue and harassed until it’s done .. I had my district managers assistant call and yell at me and constantly texting me with attitude.. they wouldn’t stop !
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing I worked for this company for about 6 years.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?A lot of lifting and moving thingsWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Environment is ok and lot of people think you are a worker of the company.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Typical day is not anymore. I worked as a merchandiser for 20 plus years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Easy work but this company has a lot of issues

Here the lowdown on this job/company from what I experience. The overall duties is resets, reorganize and restock. Occasionally you will get assignments that you have to return or audit products. You are 1099 contractor so you get no benefits such paid sick leave and you have to pay you own taxes. You normally get a schedule in the 2nd week of the month which you will usually have about 5-10 hours per store. Sometimes you will get a little more. The kicker is the majority of times store will lose the material that is needed to complete assignment, leaving your to report a fraction of the amounts of hours that's on scheduled. They are very strict with going over the required time, even though they know that some of assignments need extra time to completed proper. Upper management doesn't care when the stores loses the materials (which leaves you with pennies on you paycheck) yet want you jump throw hoop when they want something done. Some of the manager are condescending and will snap at you when asking question. These management within the company and the stores your work at. You get paid 2 weeks after the pay period ends, so you probably won't see your first check in month.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Poor communication, inconsistent hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?No one standing over top you.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Time limits on jobs are to short.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic to a point.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

great flexible schedule but not enough pay per job

awesome company but they don't pay enough per job or give enough time to complete. if it was actually hourly pay LIKE they advertised when I was hired then it would be amazing!!! 8 hours paid a day would be great instead i work 10 hours a day and get paid for about 4

Meh

Took on this job because I was promised flexibility and some amount of choice over what jobs I get. That is not the case. They are constantly sending me new stores and projects without asking first. I made it clear that I have a day job, yet they keep sending me projects that can only be completed Monday- Friday 8-5 which does not work for my schedule. Overall the work is easy, but I won’t be working for this company for long

Flexible

You make your own hours. You get paid per diem. You work as a team on projects. You get enough time to finish project. If you go over tour set time you don't get paid for overtime.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Originally was a great company...

But, after the "loudest" were promoted instead of the most deserving, or most knowledgeable the company went straight in the toilet. If you like to brown nose, and do half way work, this is the company for you.

Contras

No breaks, garbage motels, no raises

Nice place for part-time

You could make a career out of it. It's up to you, how much you want to work. Full-time and part-time work available. Full-time work comes with benefits.

Flexible

The most flexible and meaningful experience I’ve had. The store managers really appreciate the work we do because we do it well. Pay could be better but for the work it’s expected.

Pros

Flexible, easy going

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Well, not very much stand out. It was mostly mediocre with bad worker's treatment

Not a good place to work. At least in my location. No sick leave granted. No holiday given. Overtly long hours of work with no compensation or incentive whatsoever. Overall, a bad experience. Left after a very short period.

Pros

None. No staff welfare/benefit

Contras

Very short breaks and no holiday
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

not flexible and low pay

work is the same every week and has to be done weekly. low pay, no mileage or benefits or pto.. heavy lifting and hard to get ahold of mgmt when you have questions. best part was making friends with people in retail.

Pros

flexible days to work

Contras

no pto, low pay, no mileage

flexibility,

up to the individual to get it done, no one looking over your shoulder, flexible time frames in which to get work done. Compensation for travel is low

Pros

flexibility

Contras

some of the work can be fairly physical exertion, these assignments should provide more compensation. Mileage compensation is LOW.

Not a career

Horrible company treats reps poorly makes all employees 1099 but then tries to control you. Demanding but pays a pitiful wage this is more a hobby than a job surely nobody would make this a career because it never will be. Supervisors are horrible they reassign your work to someone else with out your knowledge harass you till you do it. Mileage pay is horrible and requires you to submit it to them.

Pros

Easy work

Pages of stuff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The harder your a worker the more your called on.

The hard workers are expected to work hard enough for the workers that refuse to work. It’s a very divided team. So there are favorites that will totally refuse to do something. And there are the workers that try to get the job done and are ask to even clean up after the favorites. Pay is to low for the hard workers. Can’t get your predim on time. A lot of rules but none are followed threw with if your on the favorites list. Looking for something else .

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great flexability and working with the professionals in independent pharmacies is great!

Working in independent pharmacies is challenging and rewarding, by interacting with professionals that truly care about their customers. Yet, a few bad apples in management with SPAR can and have ruined my opinion of the company as a whole. There are great people to work with and there are terrible people to work with....and its sad that those people with obvious mental instability are allowed to remain in management positions.

Pros

The flexible schedule is what i like best about this job

Contras

The pay is not great compared to the knowledge required to do the job adequately. And, the paperwork and mileage reporting can be overwhelming due to not being paid adequately for either.

Easy

It's an easy job. You're an independent contractor, so you either accept or refuse an assignment. You can choose the days you want to go out and do an assignment as long as you complete it by the due date (say start date of 6/14-6/18) and don't go over time cap. Previous experience in retail makes it even easier.

Pros

Set your own schedule. No taxes taken from checks

Biweekly pay

Fun work environment

I basically liked the flexibility to be able to complete assignments by the end of the week. I could easily schedule appointments around my work schedule. It was not a regular 9:00 am to 5:00pm which is excellent for me. The only thing I did not like the assignments did not pay enough for your time.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Not enough pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en SPAR Field Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general