Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 8.884 evaluaciones

Customer service Representative

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Prometen mucho y no cumplen, dicen que desde los 3 meses puedes crecer, casi un año con metricas en goal o superior y sigo en el mismo puesto

Pros

Vales

Contras

Descansos muy controlados que no da tiempo para salir a tomar el aire siquiera

No job security at all

I have worked two contracts with Sykes and I vow not to return. Both times they have done mass job cuts that I was a victim of. Management does not help at all and you were allowed time off even if it was submitted months in advance.

Sök inte hit

Det var ett helvete från början till slut , fick gå en två veckor ”utbildning ” klarade inte det , men deras sätt att avskeda än, var det vidrigaste jag varit med om, teamledarna snackar skit om dig helt öppet , sättet de sparkar än på , du har en speciell plats med din chef bakom dig , och den andra chefen som kommer ibland . Ja skulle inte råda ngn och söka hit . Allt de skriver om dig , sprids till alla och leder till slut till mobbning .en stjärna för det här företaget är för mycket.

Fun and professional workplace

I really enjoyed my time at Sykes. I had a great and very supportive team lead. Work was a bit repetitive but that's to be expected. Overall everyone I worked with was very professional and approachable.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from homeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Waiting on help from the support team while on a call with customersWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Don’t know I worked from homeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Irate customers calling for reminder of their balance or card declines because of receipts or EOB need from provider
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?Keeps employees accountable, a good snd healthy workplace and culture to thrive in allowing one to become their better self at what they do.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Not getting enough training before starting a new project etc.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Respectful for the mist part. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Last position was pretty fast paced but I had all the tools for this project I could ever need unlike a previous assignment.

Ok

Offered open schedule but pay is very low. Also can be hard to set a schedule as alot of time blocks would go orthere just wasn't enough work to go around.

Not fun

Not fun workplace. Management was not bad, but expectations were high. 25 minute talk time but getting the customer verified in, building cases, establishing screenshares, took maybe 10 minutes. Now you have 15 to solve the customers issues. Not everyone can do that, that quick.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

My team lead was great the rest of the company not so much

They need to reevaluate the types of inappropriate things they allow their employees to talk about during their shift. It is not okay to hear what they were talking about.

Poor Training

Very little training before they throw you to the wolves, and expect your to know a tremendous amount of information and work through multiple screens of programs
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun workplace and free foods all the time.

A place where you can enjoy everyday. Like free foods, soda and internet as well. Very good security and salary(office only) Not during pandemic. 😂✌️

Pros

Free foods

No support from management

Not all managers are bad - there is 1 or 2 that have ethics. Others are back stabbing and nasty. They push and push to the breaking point. There is No support from them and even if you go to HR or upper level you will pay the price. The pay is good but emotionally and mentally will take a toll on you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's not bad for a first full time, but...

Team members are collaborative and helpful for the most part. Even as a work from home agent I can chat with coworkers on the teams group chat to help each other with difficult calls. However, team leaders/ supervisors are clearly overworked and so busy that it can become almost impossible to reach them when needed. There is also no excusing for absences due to technical issues or internet issues even when they're completely beyond your control, which feels quite unfair. On top of that, trying to obtain reasonable accommodations for going to the bathroom due to medical reasons has been frustrating and circular- HR is practically unreachable. Regarding breaks, even using the bathroom or any sort of emergencies uses up your allotted break minutes so you have to make your 15 minute breaks shorter, again with no excusing. With Avaya tracking every minute on and off the phones, the atmosphere feels really micromanaged.

Pros

Work at home, paid training and licensing

Contras

Short breaks, short lunch, difficult to get accommodations for disability

Productive, Fast paced

Was ok....training could have been more on point. Workers from financial institutions and CSR's are not trained the same. You will take the brunt of people's anger..... I was fortunate to have a great team leader. Made the job more bearable.

You can advance quickly

You cannot have any say about your schedule at all, and they do not understand if you have sick kids. Even if you are a good worker. If you can't work the schedule, they won't try to make any accommodations what do ever at all they just fire you. If you have another job, do not quit it for this one. The training does not actually teach you anything about what your going to be doing hands on. It's pretty much worthless, then you get thrown to the wolves and expected to have perfect performance.

Pros

Health insurance, good pay

Contras

You can never get a hold of any higher ups, only the shift leaders who are mostly jerks.

Fun Workplace Work Life Balance

The people from the account I was part of are all fun and easy to work with. It was the only account I have been with that wasnt toxic at all. Also the Sykes will help you to move up will give you skills training so will have more rooms for promotion. I just had to leave due to personal reasons and not because of the company or workload.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast paced busy and fun work environment with the flexibility of working from home

a typical day at work is generally very busy with supporting Rogers residential customers with their issues ranging from internet to cable and home phone and plenty of opportunities to educate Customers and answer their inquiries. I've learned time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills to name a few. The working environment is a good mixture of fun and work most days. The most challenging part of my job is when things get really busy and hectic during outages and when we have a large queue of Customers waiting for support for several minutes or even hours sometimes. I'd have to say the most enjoyable part of my job is when I can help resolve the most frustrated Customers problems and make sure they're well satisficed and leave with a smile on their faces and with a good positive feeling ab out their experience with support and the company.

Pros

Work from home, flexible hours and opportunities for advancement.

Contras

Busy, hectic, stressful, wage limitations
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?I love working from home I was able to babysit my girlfriend's son at the same time and make money it was awesomeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing was too stressful about the job I enjoyed itWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?The environment was good because it was my house lolWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Wake up put my headset on go to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Para cuando no tienes otra opción

Si eres bilingüe el sueldo no es tan malo, horarios nada flexibles, ambiente depende de la campaña así como de los supervisores, si te urge un empleo es una opción no tan mala

Stressful and chaotic company

Equipment provided was outdated. No work-life balance. Benefits and pay is not good as well. It is a good stepping stone but for sure it is not for long term.

Great management

The job itself was okay. Very busy with back to back calls. The management was great and I loved the people I worked with. If you work really hard and do your job there is prizes that can be earned. The hourly pay could be more.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general