Sysco

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.249 evaluaciones

Cool job, nice money

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Money, money, lots of hours and very good environment

Pros

Benefits a d money is good

Hard working job

8 febrero 2022
We appreciate the time you took to leave a review. Sysco values our hardworking associates, and we’re committed to providing them with a competitive, comprehensive pay and benefits package. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Sysco Philadelphia

I have been at Sysco Philadelphia now for about 2 months they lied about so many things it’s not funny. They said per union if we go pass our 8hrs they are supposed to ask us if we want to stay they don’t they just make us and tell us if we leave we will be fired. They said when it’s busy we will work some Friday’s but we work every Friday and if you call out the manager is mad. They also make us clean when they have people for that in sanitation.

Pros

Free Healthcare

30 Min Lunch, No Family Time, No Home Life, Unsafe etc etc
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is a good place to work

It's a high stress job but it has it's perks.flexible hoursfun perksinteresting customersgood payreimbursement for mileage and provides a cell phoneopportunities to grow within company

11 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback about what it’s like to work at Sysco. You are helping us fulfill our Vision to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner!

Supervisors are horrible at helping you when it’s needed and just want you out delivering and out of their sight so they can do their paperwork .

Their driver turn over is horrible. The transportation supervisor manager really wants everyone to succeed but his minions undo all the good he does. The schedules are super early and you get out late. If you don’t have experience driving it’s a good start. You learn to really maneuver truck and trailer. This job is tough on the body.

11 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience working at Sysco. We are committed to creating an open, diverse, and respectful environment and take feedback from our current and former associates very seriously. We’re disappointed to read that you haven’t had a good experience and hope that you have provided feedback to the leadership of your Sysco company so that your specific concerns can be addressed. There are many options at Sysco for providing feedback including anonymous methods –––such as the SyscoSpeaks Associate Engagement Survey and the Sysco Ethics Line. If you haven’t already, we hope you will take the time to share the specifics of your feedback in a way that will enable leadership to act on your concerns.

Weak union leads to bosses pushing you over they edge

I chose Sysco over other offers because of the union and day shift. I was never contacted by the union and I talked to one of their reps about a concern and he told me that there were a lot of places hiring. Bosses don’t care what your day has looked like as long as you come back with an empty truck. Don’t be surprised if you’re forced to work 65 hours +‘on a weekly basis. Checks were good, but not worth it in the end.

Pros

Good benefits and pay

Overworked, not really flexible

11 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate all of the time and energy our associates put into working for Sysco, and we take your feedback seriously. We’re disappointed to read that you didn’t have a good experience and hope that you provided feedback to leadership so that your specific concerns could be addressed.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Physically active

It’s a pretty tough job but it pays really well. There’s also lots of early start times (2-5).

11 agosto 2022
Thank you for providing positive feedback about what it’s like to work at Sysco. We appreciate all that you do, and we’re happy to hear that you are enjoying being a member of the Sysco team.

don’t work there!

It’s a good ole boy place to work. All managers care about is there bonus. There is no time for family time. They have taken a lot of benefits and pay from the warehouse guys so the could give like 90 drivers 4k Covid bonus while no one else got garbage . And the company is getting all into politics rather than making money. Place is garbage money was good but I recommend putting your time in somewhere else . Good luck!

10 agosto 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience working at Sysco. We are committed to creating an open, diverse, and respectful environment and take feedback from our current and former associates very seriously. We’re disappointed to read that you didn’t have a good experience and hope that you provided feedback to the leadership of your Sysco company so that your specific concerns could be addressed. There are many options at Sysco for providing feedback including anonymous methods such as the SyscoSpeaks Associate Engagement Survey and the Sysco Ethics Line. Again, we are sorry to learn that your experience with Sysco was disappointing. We wish you the very best in the future.

Great Company. Way too much Corporate initiative involvement. Too much time in Salesforce

Used to be fun and now it’s a struggle to keep customers Happy. Spend lots of time working on corporate initiatives and a lot of administrative duties in Lou of being out in front of the customers selling the products

11 agosto 2022
We appreciate the kind words! At Sysco, we’re committed to doing the right things, and we’re so happy that you are enjoying your career with us.

Pays pretty good

It is a good company to work for if you come to work. This is a real man job out with great benefits. But when that season come youre going to be working and sleeping most of the time.

Pros

Your pay is based on how hard you work.

Contras

Political management game and long work days

10 agosto 2022
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Sysco works to make sure each associate is appropriately rewarded for their hard work and dedication to our company. Sysco values you and your efforts to help us fulfill our Vision to be our customer’s most valued and trusted business partner!

Poor management

Upper management is looking for obedience and worship. Any challenges will result in actual shouting, weird noises, anger and intimidation like it was a workplace in the 50s, not a modern corporation. I'd avoid this place, the culture is horrible, hours are long, pay is average, and support is non existent.

10 agosto 2022
We appreciate your feedback. Sysco aims to provide the best management and support possible for our associates, and we take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to reach out to us at 877-777-4020 so that we can directly address your concerns.

Fun place to work

In order to be successful at food sales for Sysco you have to be a self starter and be persistent with calling restaurants. I don’t know hope they do it now but when I started all the new sales reps had to go through a 2 week training program which in thought was great because it weeded out people who weren’t cut out to do the job. Overall, it’s a good place to work but you need to work hard to make the big bucks.

9 agosto 2022
We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your time working for Sysco. Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback and we wish you luck with your future endeavors!

Excellent Work Environment

The thing I loved about this job is everything lol. I mean the managers at Sysco work with you no matter what your situation is. One thing is you controlled how much you made all depending on how fast and safe you can work. Everyone works with each other and your not working against each other. Overall I enjoyed and loved every day I went to work.

9 agosto 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Good pay

Good pay 30 dollars an hour pension and family medical fully paid by company Teamsters union 60 to 65 hour weeks Paid doubles after 12 hours Must be willing to unload

Great

Want good money? Willing to work ling hours? Then this is the place to be. Great pay with opportunity when you work there for a little while. Would recommend if your a dedicated worker with the time to work overtime

Fine

Decent job if you are just starting in the industry and need experience not much more to say about the job to be honest has decent benefits as well...

8 agosto 2022

Sysco is a decent place to work

Management could be open-minded and consider other employees on their team for promotions other than friends. Just be fair across the board. Communication really benefits everyone when it is applied.

Sacrifice your freedom

- Three months of probation and no benefits during that period. Injured? Pay medicine for yourself- Turnover rate is through the roof (80% of new hires won't stay after three months due to the hard work and lack of support from supervisors)- Very hard work- Fast-paced- They will require you to pick (box-case) at an unbelievable rate- Body becomes damaged within a few months (muscle damage, back pain, mentality, you name it...)- You will always always be exhausted (lift hundreds of kinds of boxes and short break time-day)-About the free food? True, but only the damaged ones are given away for free, sometimes, but not always. Discount food? Not even close- They will trick you, (The supervisors) give you some fault information (lie) which is never existed- Night shift, so say goodbye to your home/social life (11~13 hours/shift, if you go home after 10 hours of work, some supervisor will have "a little discussion" with you)- The money is really good, but your life is really bad- Benefits...you have to pay for it, not much but not free, at all- There is no chance of advancement- The management and the HR are among the worst, have some issues, reported them and nothing has been fixed=>Did nothing and fix nothing- Don't work in the Freezer otherwise your hand will be frozen-frostbite. They won't give you pair of gloves (they did but not the proper one) and they won't give you the Freezer bonus as they said-I have a problem with the Freezer bonus, talked to HR and my Supervisor, but they did nothing about it, and they keep refusing and pushing responsibility to another. -

9 agosto 2022

No cumplen con lo que ofrecen

No es recomendable trabajar alli porque no cumple con lo qie te ofrecen en la entrevista
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome company if you're not afraid of hard work.

Great pay, benefits, incentives if you're not shy of hard work. You're going to work or you're not going to last. Management is helpful. You work for them, they'll work for you.

Pros

Pay, incentives, no micromanaging

It's a job.

5 agosto 2022

Fun place to work, good people to work with. I been there a very long time so I know about everything.

Its ok to work, great pay very hard schedule to balance your personal life and work life, management is ok. You work alot of overtime when schools get back in

5 agosto 2022
Thank you for your review! Our associates are the reason we have become a global leader, and we work hard to maintain an inclusive community across the company. We hope your positive experiences continue!

The pay is really good if you up for the challenge

I like the fact that you will build your experience driving a truck. The pay is good and if you like overtime you will have plenty at Sysco. But prepare yourself for the challenge and the physical work

Pros

Good pay, lots of over time, everyone is very helpful

Contras

Long day's (12 to 14 hr.) Very physical and demanding work.

4 agosto 2022

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Sysco. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general