T. Marzetti Company

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 258 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
En mi opinión personal yo pienso más horas de trabajo

Pros

Seguro medico

Ninguno

Easy going, nice environment

Friendly place to work, seems like everyone is usually in a good mood which is nice to walk into. Low pressure environment where you get to socialize.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The workers were rude and mean 😭 What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The workers What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hot and humid What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work work break work

2 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your insights regarding your plant experience in Columbus, Ohio.

Stay or go.. Your choice

If you enjoy, favoritism, shady HR and driver managers but with decent pay.. Hey... This one's for you!!! The pay is decent but the company has NO since of structure!!

17 octubre 2022
At T. Marzetti, we make it a priority to pay our drivers competitively. We strive for a fair and equitable work environment where all our team members can grow their career. Thank you for the insights regarding our Grove City location.

Diverse work environment. Kind caring management

I didn't work here long but had a great experience. As with any job you get out of it what you put in. Plenty of opportunity for overtime but not a demanding workload.

17 octubre 2022
Thank you for the kind words and for being a part of the Quality Assurance team at Marzetti Frozen Pasta.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

People are friendly management is horrible

Not a good place to work anymore don’t go there unless you don’t have something else it’s keeps getting worse with every week that passes don’t work there

Pros

4 day weeks

No accountability of management

19 agosto 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We have submitted your comments for review by HR leadership.

Management doesn’t care about anyone.

Management tries to bully the employees, they want them to be afraid of them. If something was to go wrong the first thing they do is write you up. After 2 write up I. Same category they terminate your employment. Lots of favoritism, several people run short handed every night while so people just walk around most of the night. They expect you to be at work even if it comes a blizzard or even if a tornado is happening around you. Your safety means nothing to them.

28 abril 2022
T. Marzetti appreciates your feedback. The safety of our team members is always our number one priority.

Nice people, okay management.

Everyone has been pretty nice and ready to help anyone in need. Management needs work and communicating is a problem. Multiple different jobs for any work type. Always a thing to be busy with.

28 abril 2022
Thank you for the honest feedback regarding our caring people, communication, and the variety of work.

Money hungry and selfish management

Great place to work if you don’t mind committing your entire life to the company. Horrible point system. No sick time. Overtime is year round with no benefit to working it. Management is a joke and only care about themselves. HR manager is biased and inconsistent in policy upholding. Rules change depending on who you are. Associates are allowed to do whatever they want and then play the victim. Overall headache of a company.

28 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We have submitted your feedback to HR management in Horse Cave, Kentucky for review.

Awful Management

Half the year, the whole company is short staffed. The management could be better and more organized. There’s not a lot of communication between departments like there should be.

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback on management, communication, and staffing. As of April 2022, we are in the process of interviewing more Warehouse Associates to join the Horse Cave team.

great company to build your career at

It's a good place to build a career. The people are nice, the products are great. There are a lot of perks, and you get to work on cool things. I would highly recommend.

14 abril 2022
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We appreciate the review and people like you!

But not recommend to work there as a city driver

If you wanna work seven days a week and have no direction and work in a unethical hostile work environment that’s what it is as a city driverAnd make promises about schedules that never happened

Pros

Free food

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We have shared this review with HR leadership.

Good equipment , free dressing

Told 55 to 60 hours a week. Turned out 40 hrs in 5 days have to sign up for Saturday or Sunday for extra time. Too much sitting around waiting. Could be a little more organized.

Pros

Good equipment and benefits

No overtime. 40 hr workweek

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We have shared this review with HR leadership.

Could be the best factory in the area… but

Management 🙄 No SOP’s or much training. No organization of any kind. People are tired of bs changes in schedule while plant already runs 24/7-362 days a year. HR cant even give a current handbook out…cant get vacation when you want. No triple time for holidays. Vacation doesn’t count towards overtime. Even though its time earned. Clean and cool environment and 401k is good.

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We do have a great 401k plan and keep the facility climate controlled. We are currently working to keep our handbook as up to date as possible. Under the FLSA, overtime pay is determined by multiplying the employee's “straight time rate of pay” by all overtime hours worked PLUS one-half of the employee's “hourly regular rate of pay” times all overtime hours worked over 40 hours.

Yea

If you are willing to push yourself to the limit then there is a ton of opportunity to advance at the manager/supervisor level. However, the harder you push the more is expected so before trying to advance you need to make an honest decision, my career or my life outside of work. That being said, the work you do is seen and appreciated. Since I wasn’t union my pay sucked and raises were pointless. But I loved my boss!! Still do!

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the honest feedback. We appreciate hard-working people at T. Marzetti and promote from within.

There are so many different things to do

I loved the actual process we went through to make the rolls. It truly was a great experience that I will never forget. I met some amazing people who I love dearly. I observed a lot of things even those outside of the baking process such as how people should and should not behave, I improved my ability to take a risk and I began to build up courage and lead at Sister Schuberts. On the downside 98% of their management will belittle you until you feel like you are completely incapable of functioning on a daily. It’s disgraceful how they treat their subordinates at the plant in Horse Cave Ky.

Pros

Pay, learning opportunities, and coworkers

Management and some Regulations

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback and T. Marzetti is glad you had a positive experience at our Sister Schubert’s plant in Horse Cave, Kentucky.

They promise what you want to hear then do not deliver. The warehouse management make everyones life horrible.

The warehouse folks are horrible , mostly the manager the supervisors are alright but most of the time have their hands tied. The upper management is so disconnected they have no idea what happens in the plants or on the floor.

Pros

Steel toed shoes, uniforms, coworkers helpful.

Contras

Horrible HR, Horrible managers.

28 abril 2022
T. Marzetti appreciates your feedback. We have submitted your review to HR leadership for review.

Hard work for good pay.

Pros

Pay and opportunity

Schedule and workload

Good place

Great place overall. I would recommend it to others. A hidden jewel. There are some room for improvement, but overall good. Lots of room for advancement.

Pros

Good pay.

Union

28 abril 2022
Thank you for the positive feedback. We provide room for advancement and compensate people well. Our Milpitas, California location is union, however we have non-union facilities across the United States.

Management is horrible!

Management on the weekends is absolutely horrible. You get your job threatened all the time If you don’t put out the pounds they want. Equipment in the spice room needs upgraded. You don’t have proper working carts to put your product on so you can do your job and any requests for that equipment is ignored.

Pros

Good pay snd benefits

Contras

Toxic work environment. Bad management.

14 abril 2022
Thank you for the feedback. Glad you were happy with the pay and benefits. Maintaining the equipment is always a priority at T. Marzetti because it promotes a safe and efficient work environment.

Good experience

This job was hard work but the money is good and the hours are convenient. Yours very fast paced but once you get used to it you’re fine. The supervisors help out alot and are nice

Pros

Weekly check

Short breaks

28 abril 2022
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our New York Frozen Foods location in Cleveland, Ohio.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en T. Marzetti Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general