Teleperformance

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 35.532 evaluaciones

Empresa en general

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ambiente laboral excelente, buenos compañeros, jefes, tiene varios beneficios.Para cumplir con las metas si son muy exigentes.Son muy cumplidos con los pagos.

Customer service advisor

Training was good, but it doesn't really prepare you for actually being on main call floor and taking live calls.. what you actually do on your shift compared to the training is totally different. But hours and pay always good

Pros

Hours

Training

Very exhausting management

Client are always good except for the companies managementNot family orientedAlways go for pro rating everythingNot for a weak heartAlways relying on policies which were no longer updated to current trend..Employees concern doesn't matterDon't offer win win solutions to clientThey always doWin for client win for company even a lost to employeees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company as a stepping stone

- Compensation is not enough with the workload given.- Engagement is not felt since its always BAU.- Management is not able to predict the necessary staffing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excelente empresa para iniciar sin experiencia como bilingüe

Es una empresa muy exigente que remunera bien, el servicio al cliente y en ventas es pesado pero el ambiente es muy bueno
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

We had a fantastic team and manager

Typical day is relatively easy for NPS and Reservations Specialist. Management encourages teamwork and collaboration. I love my team mates and manager.

Pros

Team engagement events like dinner and parties to celebrate hitting metrics.

Contras

None. I would have stayed had not client transferred to another center.

Okay place to work

Worked with Teleperformance in 2020-2021 and loved it. However, in 2022 I took a position as a Health Insurance Agent during AEP season. Teleperformance promised that there would not be a lapse in employment and recruiting would contact us. That was December and it is now the end of January and I have not been contacted by recruiting to transfer into another project. I like working for Teleperformance because they do offer good paying opportunities but no follow through when it comes to taking care of current employees that want to stay employed.

Pros

Consistent pay

Contras

Recruiting is slow to respond and unprofessional and rude. No follow up with current employees.

Évolution de carrière illusoire

Une entreprise dans laquelle on vous promet un plan de carrière digne d'une grande entreprise.Au fur et à mesure des mois, on découvre que la culture de la performance n'est que chiffre objectifs et humain 0.On est objectivé sur des ventes et aucune reconnaissance en terme de compétences.Une évolution inexistante et un manque de reconnaissance pour faire valoir les salariés qui se donnent les moyens de réaliser les objectifs demandés.Grande déception sur le plan rémunération, évolution de carrière, reconnaissance professionnelle, ambiance stressante au fil du temps Des conditions de travail dégradantes et pei de possibilité de prise d'initiative voire inexistante..

Pros

Les tickets resto

Ambiance de travail.

Respuesta oficial de Teleperformance

31 enero 2023
Bonjour,Merci d’avoir pris le temps de laisser un avis concernant votre expérience au sein de Teleperformance.Navrés que cela ne soit pas été une expérience positive pour vous.Nous nous efforçons chaque jour de nous améliorer pour satisfaire nos collaborateurs.L'Equipe Teleperformance

Stressante

Muito puxado, constantemente sob pressão tarefas que exigiam muita desgaste mental e pressão dos supervisores, colegas que não gostavam de trabalhar ou simplesmente fazer todos os dias as tarefas fáceis

Pros

Seguro de saúde e dentário

Respuesta oficial de Teleperformance

30 enero 2023
We would like you to share with us the reasons for your evaluation via https://teleperformance.com/en-us/contact-us/ We are always looking to improve, and your sharing will be important to us! Thank you

Great place to work. People with disabilities are respected. There is a possibility for advancement. Many people that are retired also work at Teleperformance. As well as students.

Pros

Nice people

Salary can be improved
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Muy poco valorado el empleo y muy sobreexplotado

Todo el tiempo están presionandote y no hay manera de sacar más dinero, no pagan el finiquito y pagan muy poco

Okay place to work

I cant complain about the work. It would be different for everyone considering the placement, but from personal experience teleperformance is an ok place to work.

Overworked and underpaid

Firstly we all do the same Job in the floor but different salaries are being paid just because of no experience and there is a lot of favouritism. Growth?? It’s about who you know. MAKE SURE YOU DESPUTE YOUR SALARY BEFORE SIGNING otherwise you’ll stick to the little expectation pay you get
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Employees are not valued.

Struggling to make it through the day for a check. You’re not valued. There is no additional training for agents who are dedicated and coachable. High turnover rate is normal for Telepeformance.

Pros

Good pay/off for Christmas
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Love the actual work I do, but the company is disorganized and incompetent, pay is low

I love my work, I love my supervisor, my coworkers and great. I would stay here indefinitely except the pay is low and the company is so incompetent. I was unable to wor for over a month due to technical issues the company has been unable to resolve after sending me multiple incorrect computers. I had to look for other work after a month of troubleshooting with a terrible, awful IT department. The training was also the worse I have ever had, by the time training was done I still did not have credentials for the majority of the applications I needed to do my job. Training was often sitting in silence as our trainer tried to resolve issues with our logins etc. We received very little training and were thrown to the wolves.

Pros

Love my actual work, nice coworkers, nice supervisor.

Contras

Poor training, low pay, incompetent company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to start your career

If you're looking for your first job or the company where you'll retire, I recommend this. They have a very accommodating HR department, interactive events, and employee perks that you can use outside of work. The majority of upper management is compassionate and kind. You will feel as if you have a voice with this company. They literally have a survey on how you feel today, and if you score the lowest for consecutive days, they will contact you. Please, however, do not expect a high salary. Their technology is also somewhat outdated. However, if you want a relaxing job, this is the one.

Pros

Free coffee, Relaxing, Nurturing management, Responsive and accessible HR

Low salary, Online courses you don't need, Occasional payroll dispute
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Buena empresa pero con ciertos departamentos deficientes

Tuve la mala suerte de ser posicionado en un departamento que no tenía estructura alguna.En un mes de entrenamiento solo los 2 últimos días se podría decir que simulamos el trabajo que había que hacer.

Pros

ofrece gran parte de las prestaciones de ley

Contras

La hora de descanso no está dentro de tu horario así que realmente haces 9 horas, Tus pagos están recortados por mas de un mes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The people!! I am still employed with Teleperformance and doing an internal transfer to a new L.O.B. I have met and/or worked with some of the best people I have ever known!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I would have to say maintaining "handle time"What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Upbeat, casual, and diverse. We have employees from all walks of life and when I hear "equal opportunity employment" I can honestly say they are!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Currently working from home; however, I had 3 years on- site, and going back has more pros than cons!

Work life balance

Company provided good work life balance, Overall it was a great experience working with them. I fully enjoyed my tenure working with them. Pay Was good, their was sense of motivation.

A lot of monitoring

A lots of monitoring, very poor training, 5 seconds break between calls, very minimum salary very stressful too many managers not recomendable
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Sneaky and does not appreciate employees

Working with this company has been the worst. The training is ridiculous and does not prepare anyone who is new to the job. The pay is too low for what you do. They took away benefits from tenured employees. They switched health insurance to something that cost more. Escalating anything is a joke. DO NOT WORK HERE RUN
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Teleperformance. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general