Texas Roadhouse
3.8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Texas Roadhouse

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7,832 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo estresante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La convivencia con los empleados actuales es un poco incomoda

Pros

Bebida y comida gratis

Ambiente tenso

Great coworkers, eh management

My coworkers were awesome. They made the shift amazing. But management? If you like being a “teachers pet” go ahead. They play favorites and are rude if they don’t like you

Pros

good money

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company's management was horrible at my location.

Work was always busy with rarely any breaks. Very stressful work environment. The managers talked bad about everyone made everyone feel scared all the time. They definitely chose favorites and gave them the better jobs to do. I wouldn't leave sometimes until 2 hours after we closed.Everyone was quitting and they pushed all the work on left over people instead of trying to hire.

Pros

25% off

Contras

didn't accept requested time off
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

it’s a good company they just don’t care about there workers

They over work every one of there employees, very short staffed, underpay employees, poor management. besides that, i would not really recommend anyone working there

Pros

you get a discount

Contras

no breaks unless you work over 8 hours, no free food, no lunch breaks, over worked, short staffed
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

so much drama. it hard not to feel alienated by my co workers

there was definitely some positives but overall my social life suffered, as well as my mental health. i personally believe 30 hour weeks are to much for a high-school student. the management was very poor and some of the managers made it very clear they had favorites. my txrh was particularly understaffed and it felt to me personally they weren't doing anything to fix that issue.

Pros

they pretty much let us manage ourselves and weren't over our shoulders at all times

Contras

short breaks if you even got one
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and fun

Management there care and personally treat you like you’re apart of the family! It’s a always a blast down at Texas Roadhouse whether it’s the jukebox blaring trying to get your attention it’s always a blast

Pros

Free salads, Free rolls any all Fountain drinks for free

Flexible hours

Overall it's a pretty good place to work. Although it feels like the people that do the least amount of work end up in manager positions which is very disappointing. Love the people I work with and love the HotSchedules for scheduling makes it easy to get shifts covered if you need to. BOH management rocks FOH management not so much. One thin about the restaurant business is it takes everyone to make it run smoothly and if your short in one area it effects everything. Overall we make good money for short hours worked.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Turnover rate
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Has many opportunities to advance. Great atmosphere and have worked with friendliest people.

Not a bad place to work. It’s a good company that has a lot to offer. Being a restaurant job, can be stressful dealing with general public. If you’re looking for a long term restaurant job, this is one of the better ones to work at, good money can be made.

Pros

Flexible schedule, benefits if you work full time

Contras

Management, constantly understaffed creates a more stressful workplace, 3 table sections, can be a pro and con, better customer service with faster turnarounds, but limited tables
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not bad, could have better management

This was my first food Industry job. Was definitely a wild ride. I was a hostess. The customers were rude most of the time which sucked. I love majority of the coworkers. They are nice and friendly and love to make you feel included. There is lots of drama but that’s what makes it fun right? Lol. Management could do a little better. A lot of it felt unorganized but they tried… I guess. It’s hard working here when your understaffed. And, I honestly wish the pay was better. If feel like we do way too much for how little we make.

Pros

Good staff, free rolls, benefits

Contras

Rude customers, low pay, management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Job as a waitressing is steady paced and normal to really any other waitressing job. However the management is horrible. Aaron is the worst.

Management is horrible. You’ll like your coworkers the higher ups though don’t instill a good work environment and often times just create more stress rather than be productive and help run the place. They truly think they are above their team and do not lead. This is not the place for young people looking for good pay during college. Please do yourself the favor.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Super easy and straight forward with great work culture

I’ve worked for almost two years and i’ve really enjoyed my time there. I’ve only been a host or to-go but there’s not really anything difficult to grasp. Very good first job.

Pros

Discounted lunches

hectic
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work and great people to work with

Great company to work for! Always busy, money to be made. Management is fair, just do your job! Most of the people leaving negative reviews are their own worst enemies. When you’re the problem you can’t expect things to come your way like praise and promotions. I’ve never had an issue with any manager and the staff is, for the most part, some pretty cool people!

Pros

Money. Flexibility. Benefits if you’re eligible. Food discounts. Fun environment

Contras

Just like any restaurant, guests that are rude and don’t tip
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was okay, cookers were weird and management was strict but good people in the end.

It was okay, cookers were weird and management was strict but good people. Management cared about YOUR time and didn’t really do too much when an emergency happened. Customers were something else, but Management was always there to help.

Pros

Discount, paid weekly, good environment

Contras

Rude people, lots of work, questionable employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Almost everyone I worked with treated each other like a family but management sucks.

I loved my coworkers and became very close friends with most of them. The GM does not show much appreciation to her employees and you have to beg for a raise quite a few times before getting one if you get one. other than that, the flexibility, hours and pay were pretty good.

Pros

flexibility

feel unappreciated

Great coworkers, subpar management

When I first started, things were pretty great. Now, almost a year in, a lot of things need improvement. It is hard to get moved up, since they focus on hiring more servers instead of hosts and bussers. The majority of the coworkers are pretty amazing, as they always lend a hand whenever needed, but there is catty drama present. the biggest issue is from management, as they tend to go on power kicks, or just leave you feeling underappreciated.

Contras

No breaks, no free meals, not many opportunities to be moved up

horrible management horrible crew

absolutely unsupportive and not a good environment the manager is never doing what is best and always being sarcastic and rude. drama like highschool from workers. rumors and gossip

Pros

money

everything. else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work if you don't plan on staying long-term

Upward mobility is minimal. If you plan on only being a server, then you can make pretty good money with a mostly favorable work schedule. Working weekends is a must. Management is nice, but can be sketchy. Management definitely shows a lot of favoritism. If you are a favorite, management will allow you to walk all over them (call-ins, bad attitude, can leave work if you start crying, can become key managers, etc). If not, they will try and weed you out (write-ups, bad sections, bad shifts, etc).

Pros

No weekday lunch shifts. Fairly decent money.

Contras

Management does not hold everyone to the same standards and picks favorites, Career growth and advancement can take years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work at, expect to work hard and a lot

Managers are not very good at granting days off requested, and tend to schedule you when marked unavailable. Managers will expect a lot of you and work you a lot. Fun environment to work in, everyone is super nice and willing to help you learn, poor management led to me leaving.

Pros

Free bread, okay tips, fun environment, meet a lot of cool people

Contras

Not flexible hours, poor management, rude guests, work you extremely hard, stressful environment

Bad location

Not a great replace to work. Bad people. Not fun. Time consuming. Annoying. Bored. Over it. Don’t work there anymore. Should pay more but they don’t.

I love it!

I came to TXRH with no serving experience, only having Host/To Go at another restaurant previously, and the training is incredible. They made sure I was comfortable before putting me on the floor, & the staff are always helpful with my gazillon questions.I have a manageable schedule to coincide with my full time job, & every shift makes me a better server. I plan on being here for the long haul!

Pros

Free bread, discount, helpful management and coworkers

Contras

Working a double with no break can be tough
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Texas Roadhouse is a great place

I worked here as my first serving job & I believe this is the best place to get trained. They seem to have it figured out in Parlin, NJ. Out of all of the restaurants I have worked at this place has one of the best cultures Ive experienced. Management seems to have good judgment. And they really trained me well. Giving me the foundation to become a strong fine dining server later on. Thanks yall

Pros

You get a salad each shift, healthy environment, fast paced, good money once you get the hang of it.

Contras

No breaks and long side work jobs but it is a big place and this is server culture anyway
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Texas Roadhouse. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general