Texas Roadhouse
3,8 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Texas Roadhouse

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 8.114 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo estresante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La convivencia con los empleados actuales es un poco incomoda

Pros

Bebida y comida gratis

Ambiente tenso

Fun work environment

I love working for roadhouse. My managers are super flexible and make you feel comfortable at work. The money is a hit or miss but that’s just the thing about serving. Definitely recommend for a first time server job.

Manager & work

It was a okay job not the worst job I had but also not the best job some managers pick & choose who they should talk too the girls there all they want to do is play all day & sleep around when you’re trying to work & get out of there all you hear is they been around bad place to work. It was high school drama I’m too old for that nonsense I wouldn’t recommend you work there the pay is bad they don’t care about your health or well being they only care about themselves.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Love it so great can’t wait to go back and work there again love the people and the managers and the staff but the food not so much honestly the rolls good but the steak ehh

Pros

Lunch

Lunch

Fast paced Fun Environment

Being an employee at Texas Roadhouse was the best. At least the one I worked at in Rogers, AR. They pay well, and management does their best to support their staff at work and home. I left for health reasons. If not I’d still be there!

Pros

Excellent pay, supportive management.

Contras

Short Breaks, long shifts.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Favortism

Management always had favoritism. Would not recommend at all if you aren't out-going because the crew and people who work there have very "loud" personalities.

Pros

Cheerful environment

Contras

Favorites, little to no breaks

Fun and fast paced

It’s a fast paced work environment with a lot of upside. A lot of the job is up to you with support given and overall if you want to succeed you have to put in the effort

Don't walk. Run away.

Poor management. Period. But I'll elaborate.. Terrible oversight. Neglectful yet somehow also micromanaging to a fault. Hardwork and dedication isn't rewarded, it's exploited.

Not bad for a first job

Not a bad place for a first job. Not much room for growth. Management can be difficult and hard to work with. Coworkers make or break your shift. Avoid if you can.

Pros

Free lunch

Inconsistent shifts, low pay

Great work place

Great people to work wirh but the management sucked bad they moved you to different jobs but wouldnt up your pay at all easy job easy to learn something new everyday
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bad

Bad environment bad management bad music bad people. Told them i needed time off so i can focus on graduating and they gave me even more hours. management sucks

Lots of regulars

Lots of regulars, but section size is small. Higher up sets that so don’t bother trying for more. Nice balance being closed during the day but the closers make the money.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awful example of a food industry job/management

The most clique ish environment I've been in. CLEAR favoritism and no flexibility when it comes to not seeing a parent in 5 months and wanting to visit on Mother's Day after working every previous holiday. You will end up carrying the weight of others work one way or another, no one will go out of their way to help you. I LOVED my previous food industry job, I feel awful for the new girls who don't get to experience a fun time/healthy environment and end up quitting within a two weeks. It also saddens me that the minute the owner leaves, all respect/kindness towards one another and hard work goes out the door with him.

Shady practices

Very shady managers and coworkers. Necessary paperwork goes "missing". Coworkers are a bunch of whiney 20-something college kids. Really gross work environment.

Pros

Hours

Everything else

Good job

The pay depending on position given may not be worth it. Definitely some areas that they could train better on and send help without expecting things to go so smoothly. Communication will definitely be lacking some days.

Awful place to work

This place starts off good but then after a month or two of working you notice how it runs. Management treats their employees terribly. They have their favorites and if you are not a favorite you get no respect. The place is filled with gossip and is overall a stressful and hostile environment to work at. It feels like high school and there is lots of arguments within the employees. Management will cut your hours to 3-6 hours a day because they give hours to favorites, you will have to constantly beg for more to make money. And if u mess up once say bye bye to your hours. Promises of promotions will be made but they never actually give it to you. The main manager handles everything very unprofessionally and is not someone you want to work for, he does not care about your safety or feelings. Aside from that I’d say they are good with requesting days off and to gos and hosting is a very easy job. But take my advice and RUN FROM TEXAS ROADHOUSE.

Pros

Easy work, days off, food discount

Contras

Bad hours, poor management, unsanitary, gossip, unprofessional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good first job, not good pay

They are a good first place to work if you’re just looking for a job to get your parents off your back. If your actually wanting to make any money, I would not recommend this place. Maybe if you were to be a server or something, but you are always expected to do other peoples job, pick up others slack, multi task, etc.

Fun

Good job with decent pay for what it is. The staff was also very nice and helpful. I appreciated the time there as they were able to help with a solid work life balance.

Fine place

It’s f fine place to work. Stressful and people are rude all the time. But it’s fine. I would not recommend it to anyone but it’s okay. I would not go back
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management was disorganized with no communication skills

This company use to promote within but that has changed in the last year. Management was very distrusting and lied to much. I could not stay with a company with corporate management like this. I have Integrity.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Its a serving job at a corporation.

Quick cash, flexible schedule, mentally and physically draining, team environment, up-selling and suggestive selling can get out of control. Shift games and incentives.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Texas Roadhouse. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?