The Coca-Cola Company
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de The Coca-Cola Company

3.6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9,797 evaluaciones

Es muy reconfortante saber q la empresa save bien sus requisitos

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La verdad la verdad no sé qué decir sobre la empresa ya que es una empresa que lleva ya muchos años de experiencia y quisiera formar parte de la empresa.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Goede collega's goede hoog loo

Goede collega's goede hoog loon werken in groep
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bad environment and nearly impossible to advance unless you know someone

Started off great until I met some people in management and realized how much of a buddy buddy system the company had with no room for advancement at
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and enjoyable working place

I really enjoyed working there.The team leaders make our job easier and working with teams really make the place feels at home. Life is balanced with the our working hours.

Pros

Free drinks

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive but lots of work

Good place to start your Cdl career and make 2500 every two weeks. Long hours, lots of miscommunication but doesn’t make the job harder. I only worked the night shift so the schedule was sweet Wednesday and the weekends off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast and steady

Good place to work if you can keep a steady pace, but it can be a toll on one's body overtime. Can be long hours and in all weather conditions, up early and run hard
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very relaxed working environment with lots of learning experience which will enable an individual to identify their full potential.

A very good place to work that enables you to maintain work life balance while enabling self development through multiple learning activities. Monthly individual target and KPI discussion is advantageous for career development. Individuals are allowed to have flexible working hours. Better exposure to cutting edge technologies and world class manufacturers via large scale, heavily invested projects.

Pros

Free lunch, annual pay review with bonus, lot of training opportunities, exposure to FMCG best practices around the world

Unannounced audits

Bad work culture

Bad place to work. Long hours, just buck up and do it mentality. No way to coordinate with an out of control sales team who just see commission dollar signs in their eyes. Always picking up for them
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They made a concentrated effort to make it more than just another place to work.

The company itself offers a myriad of ways to develop yourself to be able to advance, the drawback was working in an always busy department such as their call center didn't allow ongoing capacity to partake in said development.

Pros

Eap, Employer discounts throughout the community, overtime

Contras

Base pay, micromanaging, unrealistic metrics
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

17-18 an hour with no OT. If you work past 2:30 they harass you.

This is what doesn’t make sense about this position. You’re merchandising and ALSO ordering for the stores you’re assigned without getting any commission.

Pros

You work by yourself

Contras

No OT, no commission for sales orders, average pay, no set off days.

Under paid job

Worked as a merchandiser for 2 years. Most under paid job I have ever worked. Workday starts at 3am and depending on your route and how heavy your shipment, you may finish at 12pm or as late as 4pm.

Excelente

El trabajo en coca cola te da una vida plena y muy satisfactoria....quiero trabajar
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Empresa dinâmica, jovem, com ideais modernos

Super recomendo , empresa agrega muita experiência na carreira

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Carga horária puxada

Bad workplace.

I came it as a Merchandiser and worked just 4 months. I didn't appreciate it that you had to use your own vehicle to get to store to store, when they had plenty of their own little trucks merchandisers could have been using. They didn't want to give you a gas card, but made you hold on to your receipts until tax time, but paid you for mileage which wasn't enough cause that money went towards gas anyways. The job took enormous amount of my family time away and that's time you can;t get back. By the time you get home it was time to go to bed and get back up again and start anew. We had to work 6 days a week at the time I was there and the only day off for me was Wednesday. It was a company with nepotism.

Pros

driving (if you like to drive)

Contras

benefits, double pack outs, long hours, no employee discount for products
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s a great place to work

I love working here it’s a nice job to have. I think they could pay a little more but other then that it’s okay. One day I hope this company grows more. Some people work

Pros

Free food

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Over all is best,Management person is too good and manage the team and do the extra activitiy in Market.

According to my thinking my first company is FMCG and largest compony,Am so excited that day.And management team and every person there very helpful and supporting person in market,,,,And every day do the extra activitiy,,,Am so enjoy every day.

Pros

Free lunch with team

8 hour
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It just is what it is. You can make some money locally & have plenty of pto.

It's definitely a place to go get experience for a new driver & typically always hiring due to high turnover rate. You'll put in work & hours for what you earn.

Pros

3 weeks vacation plus personal days & holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work pay could be better

Overall enjoy the job not the best hours or pay but great vacation time benefits could also be better or a tool allowance work alot of holidays only off for Christmas day and Thanksgiving day

Pros

Vacation time

Pay

buen ambiente laboral

Buena empresa además es una industria con equipos y máquinas modernas de gran calidad.

Pros

Seguro médico .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

El ambiente de trabajo es bastante estresante

Generar una calificación media ya que si bien es tener una estabilidad como cualquier otro trabajo no se tiene oportunidad de retroalimentación por parte de los empleados hacia la gerencia no sé sigue su protocolo estricto e intransigente te vuelves una persona no grata para ellos

Pros

Seguro de gastos médicos mayores

Contras

Horarios de trabajo de más de 12 horas, no pagan horas extras, no hay apertura al diálogo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best dining facilities and lots of travel. Coke has business arrangements with most 5-star hotels for stays during out-of-station travel.

Excellent environment, great mentors, KPI-driven enterprise. Very high level of compliance and ethical behavior. A remarkable place to learn how quickly business decisions are done with best people in the room who are all well-prepared and show up on time with the intent to cooperate and collaborate.

Pros

Free lunches...

Contras

I wish they diversify into more meaningful products like Nestle...at the end of the day, Coke et al are all fizzy sugary drinks. That is why I opted out.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en The Coca-Cola Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general