Evaluaciones de The Wendy's Company

Se encontraron 30.178 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda Ver las 30.181 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
A decent start
Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Centereach, NY18 febrero 2020
Wendy’s was my first job. It was great having money in your bank account for the first time. However, fast food has its negatives due to its high speed and depends and incompetent customers. Work tends to feel overwhelming at times.
Cultura laboral
One of the worst places to work
Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Milwaukee, WI18 febrero 2020
Its really only something to do if you have nothing else and dont plan on being employed for long, so it's good if your looking for quick work, management is corrupted, establishment is not clean, the customers are rude but the store manager is worse
Cultura laboral
Great and productive experience, fun learning
Crew Member (Empleado actual) –  Brandon, MB18 febrero 2020
learn food hie-gen, good and friendly crew members,fast past environment, when its busy. feel like work with friends and family. great and satisfactory wadges.
Fast food cook (Antiguo empleado) –  Canfield, OH18 febrero 2020
Managers were really good. Employees respected each other. Always followed proper procedures when making the food. They had flexible working hours for those who have a busy life. Great place to work for starters.
Amazing
Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Provo, UT18 febrero 2020
This is by far the best job I've ever had. the pay wasn't the best but the environment and friendliness off the staff and other employees toward coworkers and customers made up for the pay. My boss was and still is my best friend. I had the opportunity to become a manager within that company within 4 months. The location I worked at was a franchise store.
I hated this job
Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Hagerstown, MD18 febrero 2020
This job was most definitely not worth it for the money I was earning. Most of the employees were rude and not very clean. The training sucked, on my first day they had me working at the fryer with the nuggets and fries. I had no training whatsoever and as a result wound up getting burned from the hot oil. It’s been a year an a few months since that happened and I still have the scars. The only good thing was I got to work the same hours as my sister, and we’re super close so it was nice.
Cultura laboral
a great job for high school students
Wendy's Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Kansas City, KS18 febrero 2020
a job for people who are i need of work experience. to be positive about it i will say the job will definitely motivate you to study harder in class and work on building a career so you don't wind up working here forever.
Horrible
Cashier (Antiguo empleado) –  Owings Mills, MD18 febrero 2020
The work conditions are terrible, the pay is minuscule . The management is biased and unfair towards employees and the policies are completely unjust when it comes to certain situations
Needs new managers.
Crew Leader (Antiguo empleado) –  Twin Falls, ID18 febrero 2020
The employees have a very friendly upon meeting view, but are extremely rude to other employees. Constant jokes not meant for the workplace, calling of names and no manager to stop it. Employees hate each other and managers have a lack of care. Very hard to enjoy time spent there. Not clean.
Cultura laboral
Be on time and ready for work
Cook (Antiguo empleado) –  Forrest City, AR18 febrero 2020
It's a good job you just have to come in and mine your business and do your job.remember all you have to do and do it without back talk respect the customs and everyone else.
Do your research
Shift Supervisor (Antiguo empleado) –  Virginia Beach, VA18 febrero 2020
Wendy’s was a great company to work for , they have decent benefits and flexible work hours. They do move managers around from store to store to ensure you’re a good fit for business. If you’re flexible and a nimble learner then this job is definitely for you.
Great job
Cashier (Antiguo empleado) –  Denver, CO18 febrero 2020
It can be a fun out going job you wou love just make sure theres management that you actullay like and treat you right and others. And always be happy
I hated it
Cashier/Drive Thru Assistant (Antiguo empleado) –  Kelowna, BC18 febrero 2020
If you like fast paced, stressful and toxic environments, ppl constantly telling you what to do, low wage for the amount of things you do for the day, no benefits, then this is the job for you. Too much favoritism, if the manager is ever upset with you be prepared for your hours to be dropped. There is sooooo many assistant manager; majority of them are kids. I just had to leave.
It’s okay Ig :/
Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Chandler, AZ18 febrero 2020
Was great my first few weeks but then my manager aka boss started doing drugs and would be so high and make me the new guy do all of her work wich I felt was wrong and the work and the labor just wasn’t worth the pay
Very pathetic
Wendy's Crew Member (Antiguo empleado) –  Atlanta, GA18 febrero 2020
I think this was my worst experience working there at Wendy's they have great customers but not great employees its their attitude plus I didn't get paid much
Cultura laboral
Steady work environment with returning customers
Shift Supervisor (Empleado actual) –  Mount Vernon, KY18 febrero 2020
There is always work to be done and a task to complete. If the restaurant is not busy, there is plenty of cleaning and stocking to be working on. Most of the returning customers are nice and enjoy coming in and we enjoy providing a service to them.
Great place
Cook (Antiguo empleado) –  Kansas City, MO17 febrero 2020
This job is great it has it's up's and down but overall it fun alot of friendly staff an customers I enjoyed working for this company if I was to get a higher pay rate I would for them again
Eh
Crew Trainer (Empleado actual) –  Michigan17 febrero 2020
It isn't a terrible job. The hours are super flexible at my location, but the pay is terrible. Overall it's okay i guess. Definitely not a long term job unless you want to run your own store and whatnot.
work properly
manager (Empleado actual) –  Upland, CA17 febrero 2020
wendys was like any typical fastfood. work well with others and have positive attitude at work and they are more than happy to work around the hours you need
Cultura laboral
Depended on the day, overall a fairly good first job
Cashier/Sandwich Maker (Antiguo empleado) –  Riverview, NB17 febrero 2020
I found working at Wendy's was alright depending on the day. Certain supervisors they had always took their moods out on the staff no matter was the mood was and they had no respect or understanding at the least of anything relating to mental heath issues.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en The Wendy's Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta