TJ Maxx

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 10.362 evaluaciones

Buen lugar para trabajar, ambiente de trabajo sano y dinámico.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La experiencia fue muy buenas. Tienes oportunidad de crecimiento dentro de la empresa. Ambiente de respeto y muy profesionales en cuanto a la administración y gerencia.

Pros

Nevera, microondas, cafetera en el lugar.

Part time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

It is a good job specially for students. Depending on the management you can set your own schedule and they find ways to work around it. The pay was not that good for the amount of work that needs to be done.

Not good place to work.

Not good place to work. Very long hours and horrible customer service. No communication or teamwork. A lot of associates call in sick every single day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Co workers made it the best

The company puts lot of pressure on you especially minors, they do not respect your time as you have other responsibilities, management was absolutely terrible besides 1 girl HR never does anything to help you. Co-workers made it the best customers were always rude to us and treated us like trash. It’s a good job to start out with
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The management team at my location is outstanding.

The managers treat you with respect, professionalism, and kindness. They will readily answer your questions and work along side you as necessary. Your job is focusing on the customer by fulfilling your role in assisting them, and reporting on time as scheduled to help ensure the best possible customer service experience. The workplace culture is friendly and supportive.

Pros

It's not a high pressure environment, There are prepackaged snacks available daily, and free meals from time to time.

Contras

Some customers will abandon their carts or items in a variety of ways throughout the store, creating more recovery than anticipated.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good first job

This job was ok as a first job but i had no support or proper training. I was expected to go above and beyond but the pay and the treatment by management never reflected that.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They overwork you/management is useless

They overwork you to do ceartin things. They get mad when things aren't done on time with less help. Management are useless. They dont care about your problems only when it benefits them. Also the pay is low.

Anxiety

Working with the customers wasn’t the problem… management that tried to over work you, and coworkers that didn’t want to do their part as a team. So if you do your job well, you get to do others also!

Okay for Getting Your Foot in the Door

It's an ok job if you're just getting into the workforce. It's fairly disorganized and you're often left alone or with only one other person working with you. Plus the backroom coordinators are rarely there. The pay is fine for what you're doing, but it's not a job you want long term.

Pros

Decent pay, Easy tasks

Disorganized, Not enough employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some of the people are very nice it depends on who you are for the productive cycle on getting the work load for easy work and hard work

It is a very nice place at first when you start But management is not always very professional when it comes to telling you something was wrong you did they disclose in front of others. And call you a liar sometimes. If you are sick say you are leaving they say do what you have to do.

Awful

Schedules you when you not available and then counts it against you when you can’t show up to ur shift. They don’t care about their employers and are the shadiest

Okay

Was alright at first, but after an awhile you start to get depressed ,I worked in shipping and shipping is probably known as the worst department.Many people coming and going. Hard work which I don’t mind but it does get repetitive, plus, you see people who don’t even perform the same as you, get better and easier jobs like clerical or the sorter, plus many people who have higher seniority than you get to keep those jobs for months on end which I guess is alright, they’ve earned it, the only problem is that those particular people will have friends and not only will those friends get easier positions they get favorited by the supervisor, I personally felt like my supervisor disliked me, micromanagement, so many people observing you working,1 break and 1 lunch.It just made me depressed,I didn’t speak Spanish so it was hard to communicate with anybody, my supervisor never gave me any opportunities, you hear more bad news than good news only because they like to nit pick,HR had no communication with me on my frequencies,I run out of frequencies but I have sick hours left when they are supposed to take sick hours before the frequencies ,doesn’t make any sense, I could’ve moved departments but I didn’t see the point. The only good things about this job are decent pay and benefits, this was just my experience in shipping, I have no clue about any other department, but I’m sure it’s the similar,I tried to like this job because both my father and grandmother worked here but I feel they were working at a time where things were ran a little better, my overall point is that this job is -
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Busy and productive workplace with enjoyable coworkers, simple tasks, with nice hours.

A typical day at work started with being assigned to a certain station, be it at the cash registers, a section in the store (clothes, shoes, bathroom supplies, etc.), or helping out in the back room.During my time at TJ Maxx I learned to better my time management skills, and strengthen my customer service skills.Workplace culture there was inviting, and nice. The management there communicated the goals they had for you, and made sure that you were able to work well, with a flexible schedule.The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the sales quota for credit cards, and customer interaction throughout the day.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with wonderful coworkers, and having hors that weren't too long, so that you could keep a nice work/life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to shop but not to work!

Management was difficult and pay did not match for what was expected. Was treated like I was a high school student with constant supervision. I was well over qualified for this job, so should have been simple and easy and it SHOULD have been but management was horrible.

Pros

Cheap Healthcare

Everything else

Productive and good workplace

I loved working there. Some supervisors were horrible while others were great.love their work schedule. Work 4 days out of the week plus there volunteer time off.

Low-wage Retail Vampirism

I genuinely feel like no one cares about how I feel or what I need. I've expressed my need for a slightly higher wage, and despite my efforts and loyalty to the company, I am not respected or regarded when I voice my disappointment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management and associates aren't the best

The management doesn't keep their promises and let's certain associate's get away with things other's wouldn't. The managers will have other associates pick up slack the other employees and let the slackers do only part of their job and won't correct them on procedures. The managers won't help you with another associate (they say they will,but won't) when they do something that makes your job harder.

tiresome

the compensation is incredibly low considering the number of hours you are expected to work each week. management can be difficult and not only that but you're given multiple jobs throughout the day so you'll be on your feet for hours at a time.

too much job required

they hired you for one position and then they want you to do extra work with the same pay rate. you contact the HR department to notify a personal issue and they never answer or help you

Great Place

When I worked at TJ max it was great. I had many opportunities to work at more than one station. Management was straight on with expectations. The pay is just perfect for someone who enjoys retail.

Fun and Easy

T.J.maxx is an awesome company to work for..... if you're retiring/retired from your career, still in highschool, have another job, don't want to be at work or make any money.

Pros

Free snacks, fun and easy job, easy to get along with employees and managers.

Contras

Often less than 20 hours a week, Hard to request time off because everyone else already has, can be obnoxiously boring.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en TJ Maxx. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general