Triple Canopy

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 563 evaluaciones

Era un ambiente hostil .

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Era un área de trabajo laboral a campo libre prestando servicio de seguridad privada en la embajada de estados unidos en baghdad como servicio de seguridad privada a campo abierto.

Pros

seguro medico privado.

Contras

Era una zona hostil eventualmente se descansaba
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No work/life balance, no growth

Overall the pay is great, but the mandatory overtime catches up with you eventually. When I spoke to other individuals who worked in this company for some time. They all explained how they’ve been working 60+ hours due to the lack of personnel. If you have no personal life and don’t mind driving to the Seattle area everyday, then this is the job for you. The schedule comes out roughly two weeks prior and is hard to schedule around it. The reason why I say that is if you are scheduled and try to call off, you receive threats of getting written up by supervisors. When it comes to actually getting hired, you will be told it won’t take long but in reality about six months. People fresh out of the military wait just as long. There is no room for growth, you will be told the possibility of making LT or CPT but that is very very very rare.

Good opportunity for overtime, Federal experience, etc. Poor Management

Great place to work if you have other sources of income or if you like working overtime. Flexible schedules if you build seniority. Management is completely disorganized and needs serious attention, Union has very poor communication skills and negotiation

Pros

Flexible hours, Opportunity for overtime, Seniority system, Building Federal Experience depending on contract

Contras

Management is very disorganized, Union is horrible depending on location, Little to no room for growth

Minimum Wage Flex

They will trick you into thinking you have a schedule then tell you that you have to be a flex at minimum wage then harass you every day asking you to work like a flex on call guard then get upset so I quit this bogus company. Even if you are armed they make you a flex even if you have tons of experience.

Pros

Paid orientation

Untrustworthy management

Interesting and blossoming

Great experience and exposure to new working environment and wellness from different epertriates which improved my capabilities and potentiality to the fullest
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible & Disgusting they will treat you like Dirt!!!!

Horrible and disgusting treatment. They have no problem being dishonest to you about anything to do with the position. Location of training, hours, work assignments, etc. If you accept being treated like dirt then go for it. It might be a short term solution at best.

brotherhood

this is the closest I have found to the military and police brotherhood. enjoy working here despite the lack of non local management support. Local management is good but are limited in improving the company.

Pays Well

Pays very well in the Denver area. Uniforms and equipment is provided. The management works hard to accomodate scheduling needs. There are many different worksites and shifts available.

Pros

Many

Few
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overtime and $$$ is there if you want it.

If your hungry and motivated to work with little to no work life balance then this is the place for you. Depending on contract and location I guess. But $$$ is there if you want it.

Pros

Pay

Short breaks, scheduling

Former Employee

I left after 90 days because of a generally hostile and discriminatory work environment. No respect for women, people of color, and especially the third-country nationals overseas.

Contras

Came into work to find people sitting in my cubicle

It's Ok

Pros: Decent payFun peersEasy workCons:Terrible managementNo free time Vacation will most likely not be approvedIt could always be worse. This is a perfect job if you don't mind saving up money or paying off debts. If you like your free time more than work, Don't work here
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Triple Canopy what can you say?

I worked with the company as a Security Contractor. I had a crew I worked with who’s back I had and they mine. When they started hiring wannabe militia aka 2 yrs military or ones who got DD it went south real fast and eventually came out in the news. Like I said the crew I worked with had their heads on a swivel and took their job at hand seriously!

Good opportunity to travel

Pros: Travel Cons: Work/Home life balance Management can be very disjointed and the life balance between work and home can often shift dramatically in how many hours you work. The shifts changed from 8-12 sometimes 14 hours a day continuously and without real rhyme or reason.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very hard to have a life

They will work you a lot. Not sure how to truly rate. Covid has put a lot of things on the company. But management needs to be changed for our contract. Very poor for the most part. Pay isn’t as good as it should be for the requirements you have to hold. Poor pay and poor management not worth it. Always looking for better pay and leadership

Fast Turnover.

Fast turnover. As long as there are more new employees coming in than resigning, command doesn't care. Go to work, get your paycheck, and accomplish your personal goals. Easy job, travel time and guardmount is unpaid(or "baked" into your hourly rate). 6 days on 1 day off. Most new employees will leave soon after touching ground due to hot weather(100+) or job duties reality check. Promotion requirements now need military experience. E7+ for Guard shift leader. 12 hour shifts + travel leaves about 8 hours of time off.

Kuwait is a joke

Do not apply to work in kuwait for this company. They keep your passport for your visa but it takes months to get your visa if you get it at all. They entice you with a 10k completion bonus, but it's a lie. The pay is less than minimum. They pick and choose which labor laws to follow. You work 12hrs for 6 days. The ride to and from either location takes up your personal time anywhere from 1hr to 1.5hrs so your 12hrs of of time is cut down to 9-10 hrs. But the remaining time you have left is you sleeping. If you apply for a different position within the company or contract they won't accept you because they don't want to lose the manpower. The leadership are two face and will write you up for any reason while they're in violation of the very thing they're writing you up for. You'll meet some guys who've been here for years even a decade plus and they've been indoctrinated by the bs they deal with. Don't apply for kuwait.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay, little freedom, substandard equipment and toxic corporate rules.

Not a bad job overall. As a PSO you change companies every 5 years but you keep the same position. Job is to guard federal buildings all over California.

Pros

Paid Lunches, very good hourly pay (32.84 an hour) and

Contras

Corporate policies are written without any consideration of the local managers.

Properties and people's lives

The company was so good in the management and we had peace as staff, and also was coming in the right time we had life insurance, we were really so good there

Pros

Free time for rest

hours of duty wasn't Long
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a great place to grow and move on to a better field of this expertise.

Has alot of things to be worked on like staffing but the process is very extensive and demanding. This job is a great place to grow and move on to to a better future.

Pros

Pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoy the professional experience, performance of co-workers.

I would highly encourage, advocate a career with Triple Canopy. My career,success has been very good and satisfying. Company has many opportunities.

Pros

Great professional, good salary, wages.

Contras

Management at lower, mid level needs more training, education from the company. Mission, Goals, Objectives to stay current with a progressive work place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good job to start off with before going into law enforcement or other security fields.

Triple Canapy is a good job for the money.My supervisor is great and appreciates youIf you show up on time and work when you can. Also it’s very helpful to get your secret clearance and other certifications to use in future job positions.

Pros

Good pay for type of work you do.

Contras

Sometimes you have to wait for your relief because they run late.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Triple Canopy. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general