TriWest Healthcare Alliance

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 876 evaluaciones

Great Jon

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great place to work, very professional environment.

Good culture.

I enjoy the company culture and the people. There is always change and things move quickly. That can be a plus for the right people. I have been here 8 years and work with many people. I have enjoyed most of it so far.

Horrible management

Management in scheduling was no supportive when u had questions and called you insubordinate if you question spmething that was niot ethical. No opportunity for growth.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pay good and that is about it.

Temp assignment in which I learn loads of great information. Was told that the job would advance into a perm job and nope they told us on a Friday to not come back the following Monday. The entire team due to not enough work so currently on unemployment searching for another job. Go for it if you know you just need something temporarily

Pros

Great pay and set schedule

Rude people

Management, Training and Growth

Management at TriWest needs to improve within the work environment. Supervisor should undergo training lesson on how to be compassionate and more helpful with the employees. Instead of treating there employees like cattle instead of humans. There is no growth within the company if you are not in a click within the job. There training is by fast talking trainers that use a lot of acronyms that they expect you to automatically know. Then once a two week training class is done, any help you need or question. It is always responded with go to the job training program. I would not recommend anyone apply if you are looking for great communication, great training and growth.

Pros

You get to help Veterans

Contras

Supervisor to teach, support or encourage you. Constant belittling and being treated less then.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good management

Loved working for triwest but they are currently losing a lot of contracts. Management super helpful.

Pros

Great pay!!

Not secure job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun environment , sense of purpose, you knew what the goals were

TPA for Veterans Health Administration. We would process referrals for the Veterans to get care in the community. It felt great knowing you were working to serve those who made a sacrifice for our country.

Pros

Pto, competitive compensation

contract work

Great benefits

I loved working here however due to COVID I was laid off. I was last group to be laid off. But severance package was a bonus.I would love to do a a job like this

Excellent place to work

Worked as an administrative assistant and it was a wonderful place to work. Great management, benefits, etc. The only reason I left was there really wasn't room for advancement in the administrative field.

Pros

Management, celebrating employees, benefits, flexibility

no room for advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

All depends on Management.

Working at Triwest, it truly comes down to who your supervisor is. If you don’t have the correct supervisor you will not go far at all!!! And upper management doesn’t seem to care at either as if you bring something to their attention it never gets brought up.

I hated this job.

Very unprofessional and lack of compassion for employees. I hated this job to the core. Start the whole company over. They hire anybody and everybody.

Great Company, Meaningful Job

This was a great place to work. Great training, supervision and teamwork. Plus, you get to serve veterans, so the work is very meaningful. Great culture.

Management was horrible

The Job would have been very rewarding if they took care of the veterans like they were supposed to. The veterans were neglected and the healthcare that they received or was supposed to receive. Tri West was not paying the community providers so therefore the veterans were not being seen in a timely matter and were left in pain or slowly dying. That to me was heartbreaking!

Pros

Overtime was offered often

Contras

Community care was horrible and so was the communication between management and employees

Clear Sense of Purpose Helping People

This job is very, High Schooly. Cliques upon cliques and promotions are almost exclusively based on who you know not your performance. They used to have a great culture and goals that were achievable. Over time they raised them and raised them and most of their employees stopped trying to reach them. Last I heard about this company, They were laying off nearly everyone.

Save Your Sanity

This company is a sinking ship. They’d be better off just hiring robots at this point. The management is completely lost with zero integrity. They want to give off the illusion that serving our veterans is the number one goal. In reality, their main goal is to impress whoever is providing a VA contract at that given time. The training is non existent and if you do not have a photographic memory, be prepared to sift through a glitchy webpage with thousands of policies and procedures to find the answers you need. Don’t forget that you are being timed and recorded on every call. Can’t find the answers you need? You’re out of luck because leadership is nowhere to be found. Every single person in my department was absolutely miserable. This company does not care about boosting morale. Everyone was overworked and under appreciated. Management does not welcome suggestions or care to listen to our concerns. It’s a very “keep your head down and be happy to have a job” environment. My last straw was when my dept was expected to take behavioral health calls with no training and no warning. I had no experience in dealing with suicidal veterans and was expected to just “wing it”. Trying to talk someone off the ledge, only to be reprimanded later for running up the company call time. So much for putting our veterans first! Please avoid this company at all cost or be prepared to sell your soul for a check.

Pros

Working from home

Just about everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Used to be good place to work

The company is all about metrics and looking good for the next contract with VA. There is lack of support from management and supervisors micro manage everything.

Pros

Work from home

Contras

Pay, management, support and lack of sincere recognition

Fun

Great place, good management, interview process went well. One interview using the STAR method to answer. Customers were fun to help out and were thankful

Pros

Remote
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I’m not sure yet but so far..

I’m a temp and so far they have made it clear I don’t work here yet. I haven’t got my schedule that I will be working yet and it’s my 3rd week working. The content is challenging to understand. 2 ppl quit already. So far I haven’t had an in person trainee but I work in the hub. It’s an okay job.

Pros

Pay

Hard
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best work from home position ever!

I can't say enough great things about working for TriWest. From the time I applied til I actually started working took a few months because of the background, drug test, and reference verification process, but it was so worth the wait. I loved everything about being able to work from home. I loved my position, my coworkers, my managers. It was a great working environment that was very supportive and gave room for advancement. I had to resign unfortunately after a stage 4 cervical cancer diagnosis. My heart was broken to have to leave. I really wish I could go back.

Pros

Work from home

Fun place to work

Awesome company great values... job stability ,, management is great and great benefits. Left due to Covid 19 layoff. Best job I ever had I'd go back if the opportunity presented itself

Low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management does not communicate well.

Compensation and benefits package is not competitive. Management does not communicate well. Needs more career development options and tuition reimbursement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en TriWest Healthcare Alliance. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,0 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • TriWest Healthcare Alliance
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?