Tyson Foods Incorporated

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.484 evaluaciones

Mal ambiente de trabajo.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Cuando vas a la semana de inducción te repiten a cada instante : " Lo que mas le importa a Tyson es la gente" lo cual es totalmente falso, lo unico que allí importa es la producción, los supervisores son semi dioses y tienes que pedir permiso hasta para respirar, mala educación, mucha prepotencia y autoritarismo, no recomiendo el trabajar alli.

Cold

Free coffee, cappuccino, and hot chocolate available in the break room. Newer standup forklifts are used by the company. Just started. Experience good so far.

Good but not GREAT.

The checks I made here at Tyson were good or ok but not great. The miles aren't there for what the pay they sell you on. Sure they are economy immune to bankruptcy but not in terms of providing the most miles possible consecutively for it's drivers which I'm against. They say all hotels paid but that's simply not true sure they say they'll rememburse you but when you look at your checks it's in a language you don't have the degree to understand so you don't know if you really are getting remembursed. It shouldn't be taken out of your other works. And at the end of the day the dispatchers are not on your side they won't give you the miles or the drop in hooks to get those big paychecks. It's for the good of Tyson not for the good of the drivers. If a 1000 dollar check is all you know your worth after they sell you on making 100k a year with out kissing these jerks boots to give you these types of pay scales then just forget the lies. After the way they treated me not paying hotels they are very lucky. The shop and drivers support aren't friendly either.

Lazy workers

They don’t try to make sure that your okay even if your sick they still want you there . Very rude supervisors and team leads there’s no orderly conduct.

Great job lots of OT.

Great place, has a lot of problems with a new plant comes those. Most people are helpful and want you to succeed. You can make it what you want lots of opportunities to move into different roles.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast paced and quick advances

You got to be able to keep up once you learn what exactly you have to do. You can advance very quickly in the company. I went from a Janitor to Distribution Admin in about 3 years.

Pros

Decent amount of breaks

Heavy work load

Decent place

The job was fine but changing my schedule six times in 1 month is a little much. Once they told me I was working 12 hour shifts and couldn’t tell me when my next day off was, I had to find something else.

Good people

It was ok. Easy work and very up to date technology. The point system is fair and pay is weekly. But the temperature stays under 10 degrees throughout the facility.

Good work environment

Long hours but good pay! Benefits like time off could be better. Management is fair but don’t mess up a lot or you will be looking for another job. Just do your job!

Great place

It is a great place with great pay but supervisors are friends with some of the employees which end up in that specific employee being lazy and the supervisor looks the other way
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Es una compania para lecionar personas

No trabajen ahi por su salud ,es el lugar muy muy frio y muy Caliente, todo es insoportable trabajar 8 horas en ambos climas .

Pros

Ninguna

Contras

La fabrica de hacer leciones
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not too bad for a chicken plant

Need improve management, HR and care more about maintenance techs because this is the only place that production take more money to their homes than professional mechanics at Tyson.

Tony experience at Tyson’s foods

It’s absolutely awesome n most beautiful hard working people I’ve ever worked for long time, love how everything looks after each other,,awesome bosses, good leadership n everyone team player& love to help out other lines, when your line is down, I’d give anything to come back to Tyson’s plant

Pros

All sort s of benefits

Contras

Little cold, but you’ll get used to it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good job learned a lot but environment cold

It was too cold for me I had a lot of layers of clothes and I could still feel it. My body would hurt because the cold. I Trained for one week then left me alone.

Low pay and low morale

Not a very pleasant place to be employed, stressful with poor management. In my experiences the managers make a lot of false promises and then deny everything. You constantly get told you're paid too much by upper management even thought they have no cluehow to do your job.

Okay

It was ok for the most part I worked two years they are making almost $20 am hr and they got a sign on bonus they are always short handed but for the most part it was a decent job

It's good place to work

Is a good company they pay good make you happy good benefits it's a better place to work good 41k you're not gonna be regret to work at this place ok

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay, good benefits, good people, but mandatory overtime and long hours.

If you work day shift these problems likely do not exist. If you work day shift you can volunteer for overtime and you can leave when your shift is up. However, on second shift the overtime is mandatory. You work until the job is done and sometimes that makes for a very long shift. The work is redundant but the pay is good and you are pretty much guaranteed overtime hours every week. I liked working for Tyson. I moved on because I was sick and could not work the long hours. If I hadn't been sick I would probably still be there.

Pros

good pay, good benefits

Contras

long hours, short breaks, repetitive work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and easy minded people to work alongside

Great job. Great payBreaks are fair you get 2xLeads are vey helpfulIf you need to leave early they really understand but prefer for you to put it on paprer for approval.. awesome people to work with nothing negative to say.

High Stress

High stress, under paid, they hardly do anything for they team members!!! It’s all about the companies production! Under paid UNDER PAID UNDER PAID, not worth it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not quit your job to work here!!

Was let go with zero warning, or idea that would be happening to me. Do not quit your job to work here and put your mortgage and family at risk. Other jobs out there
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Tyson Foods Incorporated. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Tyson Foods Incorporated
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?