U.S. Army
4,3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de U.S. Army

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 78.623 evaluaciones

Army

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buena opcion cuando no tienes familia la cual te gustaria pasar tiempo con ella

Life changing

Life changing, happy I did it. I got to meet some great people and travel the world and got paid to do it. I would recommend it to anyone who was interested

U.S. Army Cavalry Scout

I met a lot of people in the Army that I can call lifelong friends. Sure, work to life ratio can be hard for some people, the Army isn't for everyone. But it gets you on your feet, if you put in the effort to learn, it'll take you far.Of course there are places with bad leadership who should have never have gotten in that position in the first place, but there are other places where your leadership is there for you and helps support you and your goals.

Pros

Great people, great opportunities, benefits are nice.

Contras

Some people in leadership positions, time away from family.

Not vad

Not a bad place to learn and grow and if u just listen to people and do what u supposed to do then u will go far and be able to go very far and u will have success
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's fine, if you're a veteran or professional smoker

Just felt like a "good 'ol boys" club mostly. Not much opportunity for remote work, everything in tech is super far behind. Some good managers surprisingly, but there are plenty of officers who aren't your supervisor that think they can boss you around because they're used to grunts answering to them. Not my scene.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good job for someone needing steady pay

Good time at my job lots of development. Work life balance isn’t the best. Lots of travel all over the world and experience with different cultures and people. Constantly changing environment.

Be all you can be

The army is a great place to build a career and has a variety of jobs to choose from. It is also a great way to earn benefits for education and medical coverage.

Unit dependent

The job is mostly enjoyable as long as you embrace each challenge it has to offer. The days can be very very long, not to mention the training exercises and deployments. The benefits are mostly noticeable when you have a family and the pay is great when you are single and in the barracks. All of the cultural problems from a kinder gentler Army are unit dependent and also dictate how enjoyable the job is.

Pros

Healthcare, lunches, friendships

Leadership

decent life lessons

The US Army, boy what a ride. id made alot of memories overtime but most of it was through pain and suffering. It can be rewarding when things go right the first time, but they almost never do.

Be a civilian

Good benefits for life and gives you something employers like to see on a resume. I don’t recommend staying in past your contract because the pay is just not cutting it.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Would not recommend going in to air defense

Air defense is 14E, the army is not for everyone, but you will obtain leadership skills and adaptability as well as public speaking skills, there’s more you can take from it, but just be sure to do your research and pick the correct job/MOS

Pros

Healthcare

Mental health problems

Great Place to Work

My 23 years in the Army was the best of my life had a lot to Great Leadership from NCOS to Officers. Trained a lot of great Soldiers. Five Combat tours brought all soldiers home safe most pride accommplishment of my career

Military life is decent

Military life is alright. It all depends on what job (aka MOS) you do. I am a signal soldier so we spend most of the time just sitting around and staring at the equipment.

Great

Great time with Great people and everybody around you is going to deserve best possible way of getting you to the best possible place Everybody around used in the greatest and possibly can
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place if you don't like your life

Horrible leadership who only care about making slides and promoting those who sham out of work. Constantly working unscheduled hours for pointless reasons and only want to play the dog and pony show.

it sucks dont join

pay sucked and the state would hold your job over your head, no room foradvancement unless you were in the click and if you say anything about ther union then they paint a target on your back
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Well structured place of employment

I learned the skills to be a leader through hard work, dedication, and discipline. You learned to adjust to any condition on short notice and under stress.

Pros

made life long connections while gaining life long skills and values.

Contras

Compensation and time away from family.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Becoming part of the family

We succeed and fail together as a team. Your leadership will give you instruction everyday so you won't get lost. You will be train to become a leader.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Travel and the ability to advance educationally and physically.

You can make rank faster by applying yourself and obtaining more education and applying for schools, missions and training exercises while envolved. The military will offer positions in management and leadership if you are willing to accept them.

Pros

Education and advancements

Combat possibility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and structured work place.

I enjoyed my time in the military. It was structured and educational. The things I learned helped me when I got out into the real world. It definitely prepared for the life.

Soldier on hoooahh

it's ok. it is what you make of it honestly.. just focus on making YOURSELF better. don't wait for handouts. The Army will keep moving without you. Some people are afraid to get out
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en U.S. Army. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general