USA Truck

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 482 evaluaciones

Excelente

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Colectivo de trabajo muy bueno excelentes profecionales mucha eficiencia en el trabajo

Hard but lucrative work

If your willing to put in the work you will make probably more money then ever. If your willing to miss out on some holidays depending on what day you fall you will be working 6 days no matter what .Store are generally slow … they can prevent you from going home depending on how far you live from the terminal… im local to the area of the terminal im home generally every other night

8 diciembre 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback!

None local

They need real drivers support and honest leadership commitment and not just filling those positions but someone who has the skills and experience with the integrity to do the right thing and not pass the buck. I believe if leadership isn't in order the whole company will continue to not meet its full potential until they weed out their bad weeds.

Pros

Great potential

Drivers supporters not honest
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Really not worth it, if you can find a better job than do so!!

Been with the company for a little over a month. Driver managers is horrible, not all of them are but hefty amount is. The pay is not there, guaranteed not there. No $2000 a week at all!!! Have a lot of room for improvement throughout (Driver managers, fuel solution, etc etc,). I personally think they can do better without some of the driver managers, for that care less about the drivers at all. They do have a load board; it is a challenge but if you are familiar with running loads and have a fraction of common sense you will be okay. Driver managers will sabotage you and let IC steal loads. Overall same daily hassle as any other big company. Just be you and focus on your miles and your positive energy. Happy Turkey week and everyone stay blessed! (Will update again soon)!!!

Pros

Load board

Contras

Bad driver managers, no fridge in trucks, average pay, in-cab cameras, constant nagging about camera that is sensitive to light, ironic right.

28 noviembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our pledge to driver satisfaction is the motivation behind everything we do, so we regret that you had a negative experience. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at DriverRelations@usa-truck.com or 800-643-2530.

Bad company

Short but true, one load cancelled sat almost 34 hours B4 they believed it was cancelled. Then move a lil over 500 miles to deliver a load. Drop it an has been sitting now two plus days for an empty. ⚠️ ⚠️ Run forest run......

15 noviembre 2022

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

stressful, due to lack of good leadership

Company lacked supervision with your interests or goals in mind, just drive attitude. equipment poorly maitained, Trucks and trailers. will try and leave you stranded if you dont agree with something they want.

Pros

Cool looking truck

Contras

Logos on trucks have nothing to do with UDSA morals or beliefs in my opinion.

10 noviembre 2022

Don’t do it

They will lie to you and sell you a dream. You go OTR 30 days $85 a day pay working 11hours no miles paid during training. Trucks are not in the best shape. Trainer was mostly on the phone not paying attention to training me. I repeat DONT DO IT! Not worth it…trust me…

Plenty

7 noviembre 2022

Decent Company, Good Management, Pay Needs Work, Trailers Will Keep You Guessing

Been with USA Truck since May and I will say over all I am happy with my job. I run a shuttle home daily run that gets me the home time I need. In trucking your driver manager makes or breaks your career. Fortunately, I've got a fantastic DM. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the unreported trailers and drivers that just push stuff off on the next driver. USA could improver their trailers, that would help a ton, but in trucking you got to be prepared for anything. I do believe that USA stands behind their drivers once you prove your worth and if you show up and don't call out all the time, that wont take long. Yes the pay is good for new drivers just getting into the industry, but for experienced drivers, they need to make adjustments. Most enjoyable part of my shuttle run is that I can usually run the route in less than 10 hrs. and be back at home at a decent hour. It's cake dude!

28 octubre 2022
Our pledge to driver satisfaction is the motivation behind everything we do, so it means a lot to us to hear that you've enjoyed your time at USAT since starting in May. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback!

USA TRUCK can do better

Company is good at communicating with employees and onboarding was a breeze. Initial impression was good. Most peers were nice. Great benefits. Management though is toxic. At least at my terminal (non driver). Any major issue or complaint that is brought up is handled swiftly. But be warned. Even if the videos they make you watch tell you to say something if you see something JUST DONT. Nothing is truly kept confidential and you will be put on a radar after. Racist remarks and jokes as well as other offensive behaviors was apart of everyday life at this location. Very little was done (complaints became annoying to management) . As long as you Keep your head down, do as your told and don’t be a minute late. You’ll be fine.

24 octubre 2022

Exceptional

I'm in my fifties and this is probably the best company I've ever worked for. I'm only 3 weeks in but everything from orientation to my driver trainer to the support at the Distribution Center is amazing. I really can't say anything negative about the company the trucks are great the people that you work with are incredible and really concerned about you as an individual and value you as a driver

Pros

Being supported

Length of training

14 octubre 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words! Welcome to the team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

First job in trucking

No trainers stuck in a hotel room no one will return you’re phone calls Pros 85 dollars a day Cons 85 dollars a day to wait Propels seem nice enough

It's ok.

I will tell you it's an ok place to work. I would like to see drivers get paid more who have years of experience. I was on load board and Owner Operators would steal my loads and they wouldn't make them turn around which was unfair. Other than that really no complaints.

14 octubre 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.

overall good.

MGMT that respects and cares about truck drivers. pay is just ok. they don’t make you run illegal/broken equipment, or in bad weather. you are the captain. or if you want to drive 100 miles out of the way and take three extra hours because it’s better traffic , you can. take toll roads, change fuel stops by calling, take extra time for family, pick your own loads, and take a long break for extra rest if you need to. MGMT is good to drivers.

14 octubre 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your input!

RUN! And don’t look back

They pay their drivers PENNIES!!! Driver managers are inexperienced and rude. You will not make any money here unless you kiss up to them and let them run you ragged. They have no respect for you as a person. You are a truck number. Management can be very shady and look for ways to have you terminated just because they don’t like you. Good if you’re just starting out but get your 6 months of experience and run as fast as you can from this company.

10 octubre 2022

Flexible work but to make money you have to work

I’ve been trucking 24 years and this is one of the best places to lease on with if you are learning how to be a successful owner. They do not hold your hand but they are willing to help.

4 octubre 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Pay is not good and trainers are not friendly with black people But it is different strokes for different folks so you may like it’s not saying you should try it for yourself

26 septiembre 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Our pledge to driver satisfaction is the motivation behind everything we do, so we’d like the opportunity to make this right. Please let us know if there is anything we could do to improve your experience.

Incredible

USA Truck 👍🏾 Incredible driving opportunities. First company to hire me straight out of school. Thanks for the opportunity, Flatbed Division hands down.

13 septiembre 2022

Go on pass

I wouldn’t recommend this company unless you only wanted a urine screening drug test but other than that don’t do it! The pay is terrible, the dispatch was very rude.

13 septiembre 2022

Horrible company

Usa Truck is barely paying above minium wage. Trucks are junk trailers are junk. Management is cr... Aaa pppp .. Maintenance shop is also junk... Constant breakdowns because of worn out trucks/ fleet .. Drivers there are in a revolving door.. It's a okay place for a beginner, but there are better companies.

8 septiembre 2022

Extremely supportive, amazing benefits, Inclusive

Working at USA Truck is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the BIG picture in the world of Truck Driving. Drivers are the FIRST priority and Safety, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Teamwork and Commitment are not just things that they say are important... THEY SHOW IT>

12 agosto 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Don’t waste your time

The company allows the drivers to treat their equipment any kind of way which in turn sets you back waiting on roadside to fix someone else’s unreported problem. The trailers have political slurs written on them as if no one has washed them in years. There aren’t many loads available and dispatch is unprofessional. Only good thing the company offers is lots of home time, and that’s probably because of all the breakdowns and low amount of loads.

1 agosto 2022

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en USA Truck. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general