Univar Solutions

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 820 evaluaciones

Ambiente estresante

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Los processos aplican dependendo las personas, la empresa tiene buenos benéficos pero no siempre es fácil trabajar con sus líderes. Creo que podrían ser mucho mejores pero no fomentando en realidas la.integracion.

Pros

Prestaciones, sueldo

Contras

No se respeta el horário laboral

Excellent place to work.

Univar are an overall excellent company to work for. You are treated fairly and respectfully. Some days/Nights are long, but these balance out with relatively short shifts too.It takes Time to find your feet in any company, I feel Univar have the right people to help you settle into your role.Overall great place to work.

Pros

Brand New Units, Training and development. Bonus Scheme. 33 Days Holiday

Contras

Could say long hours, but these are balanced out with short shifts aswell

Great Company

I enjoyed the culture. Great teamwork. Good communication with management. I learn a lot in the time there. Would work there again. HR is a department that you can learn and grow.

Very toxic workplace

Extremely toxic workplace both from fellow co-workers and management. If you are looking to move up or change within the company, run the other way. Management has crumbled and can not seem to get it together. Huge employee turnover.

Pros

Vending machines

Contras

Unstable company and generally very toxic
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excelente empresa para se trabalhar

Ótimo ambiente de trabalho, benefícios, refeição excelente , e departamento de Rh muito profissional

Pros

Refeitório excelente
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Productive and Healthy work environment

It’s genuinely an ideal workplace. I’m only 19 and I was welcomed with open arms. Luckily my previous work experience helped me grasp this job but it’s truly amazing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not enough help. Too many siloed management.

Top heavy management. Sales only cares about making the sale and top management just wants it done. Covid thinned the ranks and company not concerned about hiring.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I’ve been working here for about 1 year now , it’s a fantastic place to work with an amazing team.All of the staff are friendly and helpful there , if you have any issues then everyone is willing to help you out , the work life balance is great with no weekends . It’s the small things which make it great , everyday we have fresh fruit and drinks laid out for us all before each shift .A great work environment to be in.

Pros

Fantastic team to work with .

Great place to work.

I am so pleased that I applied to Univar, it was the best career decision I have made. It is a great place to work, especially the work life balance. There is a great team of drivers, warehouse operatives and office staff who support each other brilliantly. The driving work is mostly ADR and a lot of responsibility and trust is given to the drivers to do a good job which feels rewarding. Highly recommended this company who really value and look after their drivers.

Horrible place to work

This company is horrible. The pay is below average for the area. You have incompetent leads and supervisors, people with no education or high school diploma in those positions. Double standards and they play favorites.

Contras

Uneducated qualified leads and supervisors, low pay and high insurance premiums

Unorganized

No communication between management, very unorganized, and you can’t leave until they tell you you can leave. So don’t count on the schedule they give you

Pros

Free food once in a while

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ambiente lavorativo stressante, assenza di un management competente, nessun rispetto delle persone

Il peggior posto di lavoro in cui mi sia mai trovata, ambiente lavorativo stressante, assenza di un management competente, nessun rispetto delle persone. Fortunatamente il mio ruolo mi permetteva di occuparmi di aspetti molto interessanti e la retribuzione era ragionevole, nella media.

AR & Credit Specialist

The company is a good place to work. Management in the department were great to work with and supportive. Great wok/life balance.Pay was good compared to competitors. There is an excellent pension plan and the benefits are top tier.

Buen ambiente

Como toda empresa tiene sus días estresantes pero rápido vuelve la calma y es hasta es divertido trabajar ahí.Hay buenas prestaciones.Se respetan vacaciones y aguinaldo Sus pagos son a tiempo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great managers but job too demanding

Job too demanding. I had a ton of experience but it was so fast paced I couldn't learn all the products or where to search fast enough to keep up. Other person does their own thing and doesn't want to help, was very annoyed when needed to help. (It was their job too)

Decent job, cant complain

Working as a CSR is not my dream job but the pay is pretty decent especially with the work from home added in. Kinda boring but the culture is best I have seen in a corporate environment so far.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive& good way about different chemicals.

Work with good people& team of really good workers. Everybody gets along with each other. My brother keeper. Very good spirits& repour. Leaning skills& doing a lot training.

A Place Where People Matter

Univar / ChemCare sometimes struggles with procedure and training. They are working to correct this issue. They do have an inclusive work culture and value their people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stressful place to work and management is not supportive.

The motto of this company is, “Where people matter”, they are not referring to their employees or customers when they say that, only the shareholders.

Hgv driver

Terrible management, the transport manager has no idea. Sales team and transport don't talk to each other so all the deliveries are wrong. 15 hour days
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A empresa é excelente, mas precisa crescer mais em tecnologia. Ainda é uma das melhores em benefícios precisa diminuir a rotatividade.

Minha avaliação é: A empresa é boa mas a cultura lá dentro tem que mudar, se não a alta rotatividade continuará e a empresa continuará perdendo talentos.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Univar Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general