Vectrus

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 552 evaluaciones

mal ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Gran sueldo, buen trabajo, mal ambiente laboral.en algunos puestos la conciliación familiar es imposible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive and have a gym and basketball court in site.

Installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing. Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions. The values of discipline, teamwork, self-sacrifice, loyalty and fighting spirit. The work was great though, new people every day, interesting challenges. Working in tough conditions could be hard but being prepared helped. Start with a pleasant, positive, and professional attitude. Be ready and willing to answer all your customers' questions.

Pros

Free Food Allowance, Free Accomodation

N/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very good company to work for

Super great company to work with, I have no issues ,they give me the opportunity to advance, tools for learning, promoting great cultural work force.

Good Company

Good Company to work for. Competitive benefits . Would definitely work for Vectrus again. Highly recommend Vectrus as a company to definitely work for!

Good Pay

The pay is very good, but the COVID virus has really shown how much you or your family are not important to the company, in regards to completing the mission.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fuel department was good and was the best.

I will always love to work with vectrus, because you are always 100 percent secured, they have trainings that helps in the running of the program .Employees are fairly treated.

Yei
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work Pay cold be better

Typical day 0730 until 4P.M. Structed a lot like the Military Management at senior level likes to be involved in daily work activities. Work culture was excellent most employees were retirees. Hardest part of the Job was dealing with frequent visits by upper management. Working with individual who understand the importance of the work conducted.

Pros

Excellent work culture

Contras

To many visits by upper level management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Vectrus is driven by both initiative of employee and number of contracts held by Vectrus

Typical day 8am-6pmMediations drive the missionworkplace culture driven by each team member but turnover is highResources driven by number of contracts

Productivity n fun

Instead of raising salary,l find they r trying to reduce salary n increase work hour from 9 to 12 hours. After working with VECTRUS from 2010 to 2021, there was no benifits, all our bonuses we not given,after working so hard in hot sun dust,n rain.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place

Pay and environment was excellent. I loved my job. Management always has your back. Flexibility with the schedule. Monday to Friday. No weekends. I loved it!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very active, productive, enthusiastic work environment

I would rate as per my opinion 3 because it was convenient to take options but was rather difficult to carry out functions without any fragmentation.

Typical government contractor

As with most government contractors it all about the dollar not so much the service. Underway time can exceed over twenty percent. Also with all new travel restriction for many countries it can be challenging.Work to family life is about average for a company of this size. But the company has just had a major merger and not sure how that will the current working environment. Insurance could be better along with 401k and tuition assistance.

Great

Great place to have an opportunity to work in. Lovely management team and great pay.. This is a place to stack up cash if you have the energy to resist all that stress and bad environment.. The climate in Kuwait is terribly hot

Fun workplace

It was a good place to work. They offer a chance for advancement. The upper management is fair to all employees overall a really great place to work for
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Having experience to get more knowledgeable and a great opportunity

I learn about new models of trucks maintenance I follow the safety procedures. the work time is kind of hard like 14 hrs including travel. we work as a team so it's enjoyable being all-around with support each other.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits compared to other contracts, But working in Kuwait takes some getting use to.Great people to work with and prior to COVID19 restrictions, great source of traveling to various countries from the Middle-east

Good money

The pay was good, very easy job. If you like working long hours for a lot of money, then it's definitely worth it. HR could be better, had a couple of errors in some of my paychecks.

overview of job

I did not like this company as well as I thought I would because they did not support their employees like they said they would. So, I would not care to work for them again.

Productive and flexible company

Very efficient and employee friendly organization. Although organization is based in Colorado, there are opportunities available throughout the US and Internationally.

Pros

Employee friendly

Contras

Location of assignments may not always be convenient
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a very relaxed worksite and job. When we had work to do, we’d get it done and relax. There were times where we’d have long days, but we were always ready and prepared.

Pros

Relaxed environment, military was easy to work with, pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Big gov't contractor, mass confusion is the natural order of things here.

Overall though, pay is good, until the contract ends and the layoffs start. Trying to get a unified or accurate answer from management can be impossible at times. Local managers are in the same boat as you, since decisions can be made, slowly, from far away.

Pros

Pay OK.

Contras

Jobs are not entirely secure.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Vectrus. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Vectrus
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?