VXI Global Solutions

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.427 evaluaciones

Es un callcenter que ayuda a construir sueños

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
En esta empresa no pude ecualizar el dominio del idioma Inglés. Me esforcé en estudiar y pronunciar correctamente cada palabra

Pros

El esquema de comisiones, el trabajo divertido y el ambiente laboral e instalaciones.

Contras

Los controles de calidad son muy estrictos en el idioma Ingles, y la controversia en los contratos.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work environment.

VXI has done an outstanding job of making sure their employees feel valued. Not micro-managed. Has all the contacts necessary if you need assistance.

Pros

PTO/UTO available after 1 month

healthcare a little expensive

8 diciembre 2022
Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience! We love to hear from former and current employees about your experience with us. Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. As you are aware, we offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

it was great working for them but some problems

i worked with vxi for some months only left due to personal reasons but the main reason was no support while working they say to have reliable help for the team members but while working there it was not helpful since asking for help took nearly a hour for a response some times longer but i would work with vxi if that is fixed

Pros

nice team members and good benifits

Contras

very slow help time and no fast reliability

8 diciembre 2022
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. It’s great to hear from our current and former employees about your experience with us. All feedback helps potential applicants and ourselves grow and develop, and we always look for ways to improve. Your comments are another way for others to appreciate the incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards, and recognition programs we offer! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with the new VXI.

my supervisors were all MVPs

i had a great time working with Vxi because the folks there were really nice and friendly. from the training to getting to the actual work it was fun. the only bit that broke the deal for me was that they kept adding work on top of what we were already struggling with but with no increase with the compensation. i really enjoyed it while it lasted, it's just that i felt under compensated with the amount of work i had to do each fiscal

Pros

unlimited free coffee, inclusive workplace, great pantry selections, colorful decor

Contras

kept adding work with no salary increase

6 diciembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with VXI. We love hearing all the feedback, whether good or bad- from current employees or former ones; our company understands how all feedback is detrimental to growth and development. We are always looking for ways to improve our existing service, and we can’t do that without our employees sharing their thoughts and concerns. Your comments will allow others to observe the incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards, and recognition programs at VXI! While your experience may not have been the best, we’re glad to hear that it was far from the worst, but we wanted to let you know that we listen to you. We live by a code that we call ‘Passion for People’ commitment. This means we take the gathered information from our community and use it to propel the development of our team. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your feedback with the new VXI.

The bonuses were easy to get

The bonuses were easy to get based off attendance, and surveys and the quality of the calls you handle by following the guidelines that you learn in training

Pros

1 hour lunch break

You have to use 4hours of pto at a time, you can’t do just 1, 2 or 3 hours

5 diciembre 2022
We appreciate your feedback. Please note that we read all reviews to evaluate our current state and plan actions to help us improve. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Lots of favortism

Lots of favoritism in there. They need to purge most of management and start new with actual qualified individuals.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You have to be well liked in order to actually grow

management is childish and the worksite is literally a paid highschool mainly because if you want to "Grow" with the company you have to know the right people to get higher up they dont care how long you worked there or how hard others work. VXI pays well the training is very good ill give them that they make sure they dont leave you hanging with knowing the information but they could keep more tabs on some supervisors some of them refuse to do there actual job dealing with customers

Pros

Great training program

Poor management, Poor supervisors

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. VXI is proud of our employees and is always looking at ways to help our teams develop, learn and grow. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program to create a foundation of authentic leadership in our employees. We are proud to have so many outstanding Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow as we transition to the new VXI. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Unprofessional and Unorganized

Lay people off for no reason and don’t warn. They don’t fully train you before sending you out on the field leaving you confused in some situations.

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our team will review all feedback received and know we take each one very seriously. Thank you again for your review.

It's a job

Being on a team is fun, the job is cool. They monitor call volume and your productivity. Send employees home for transferring too many calls even if uncontrollable

1 diciembre 2022
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Great

Great and fun workin here. Has great benefits (non-monetary) for employees. It will ultimately dpend on which account you will get. But afni cares(management) about employees..

Excellent place

Excellent place to work and relaxed environment. Training was long and was confusing at times but the coach’s there were willing to help you through it all.

23 noviembre 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Great place

Had a good time working at this company. People are friendly and management is very helpful anytime you need them. Training was also good to help you start off

23 noviembre 2022

Very good company to work for. Everyone helps you. Kind, courteous work environment.

I loved working at VXI Global Solutions. Training is awesome. People are always willing to help you. Happy place to work. Many incentives. Every now and then the company would supply free lunches to the employees. A wonderful company.

Pros

2 ten minute breaks, an hour for lunch, sometimes company would treat employees to free lunches.

No cons!

22 noviembre 2022
Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience! Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Loved every minute

I didn’t think I would like working here, but I didn’t like it. I loved it. Actually, I made a lot of money made a lot of friends even made my own family. I was a top agent I was even on the radio as a sponsor for Vxi had a couple issues here, but nothing major.

21 noviembre 2022

Cool place

It's a great place to work! Salary could definitely be better for the work load we take on every day, and my NEW manager really sucks compared to my last but hopefully I'm able to continue to grow in the company and won't have to deal with them anymore.

21 noviembre 2022
Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience! Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. VXI is proud of our employees and is always looking at ways to help our teams develop, learn and grow. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program to create a foundation of authentic leadership in our employees. We are proud to have so many outstanding Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share them with our business and leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Good place to start your career

a good company, for me it really depends on the employee and how he or she will look at things or situations. If you want to be promoted you just need to show them that you deserve it. My salary is so-so, I just don't want to do too much OT.

Very traumatizing experience

They do not disclose the number of covid positive agents. They don't care about your health, all they care about is the perfect attendance of their agents. they will force you to report to work even you have a high fever, and will promise to offer a VTO for you instead.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Challenging and Full of energy. You feel being part of a whole family

A typical day at work would be to set up and check that all your agents are on deck. I have learned way more things and improved a lot on my skillset being with the company. The management is fairly taking care of their employees. Workplace culture is fun and full of energy. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with your team's score and handling seasoned agents. Most enjoyable part is during our team buildings.

14 noviembre 2022

Horrible chaotic wasteland!!!

Don’t waste your time, these people don’t know what they’re doing and even if they train you once you hit the actual floor, they have a completely new system. Just a horrible place and I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. Management sucks I communicating And there always seems to be some type of bugs in this place. It’s just nasty!

11 noviembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our team will review all feedback received and know that we take each one very seriously. Thank you again for your feedback.

Good work environment, but management not consistent

The people are friendly, but you get a supervisor yelling numbers at you to try to keep you at goal, only for someone else to be yelling at you to focus on a different number that is contradictory to the first one. No one agrees on which metrics are more important, and the voc system is broken beyond repair, which makes it very easy to get in trouble for following company procedures. The training is good, and the people who work there are friendly and casual, and the pay is good. The customers who are angry about things that have nothing to do with you, and the conflicting messages from management make the job needlessly draining and the pay not quite worth it.

10 noviembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. It's never ideal to receive complaints regarding your management team, and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We want to let you know that VXI is proud of our employees, and we're always looking for new and innovative ways to further our team's development. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program, which are used to develop authentic leadership in our employees. Since our inception, this has blessed us with so many exceptional Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. While it's never ideal to receive complaints regarding your management team, we understand that it does occasionally happen. We want to let you know that VXI is proud of our employees, and we're always looking for new and innovative ways to further our team's development. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program, which are used to develop authentic leadership in our employees. Since our inception, this has blessed us with so many exceptional Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. But at the end of the day, everyone is human and human errors can be made. We will look into this unique situation, and our team will diagnose and make any needed adjustments to ensure that this experience doesn't happen -

Good for first timers

Decent place to work especially for first timers. But there's a lot that can and should be improved upon. I worked as a customer service representative and it was fun. Work load not so bad but pay not so great

9 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. It’s great to hear from our current and former employees about your experience with us. All feedback helps potential applicants and ourselves grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Your comments are another way for others to appreciate the incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards, and recognition programs we offer! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with the new VXI.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en VXI Global Solutions. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general