Western Express

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.352 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo normal, como en muchas otras companias, el acceso a dialogar con la administracion muy dificil en mi caso personal.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
No cumplieron lo que prometieron en la entrevista en cuanto a condiciones del trabajo.

14 noviembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'd like more information on what happened we so we can make improvements in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com!

Have some good times but very few

My trainer was rude and very stressful and I barely had time off just all together did not enjoy this company I felt very unappreciated as a driver and as a human being
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The Walmart Dedicated position What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Terrible tractors/equipment. Terrible night and weekend support
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a long term job or company

Worst company to work for the paid is not consistent they kind of limit the driver from making money you won’t exceed $1,000 dollars and if you do go over that mark you have to drive extremely far and put a lot of work they have a very low mileage paid under 50 cents per mileage good luck working for this guys if you just want some experience and don’t care about the money and the body of work you going to put in to get that experience go ahead and join but any class a driver job paying under a $1,000 dollars it’s not worth it

Pros

Great for new drivers trying to get their foot wet

Contras

They really don’t pay holidays or personal days off
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management sucks they show favoritism they lie on ppl it’s dirty everything is freaking broken just not a good environment to work in and they under pay their employees and no overtime pay and please don’t believe that sign on bonus

Pros

I’m off Friday and Saturday other than that there is non

5 diciembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'd like more information on what went wrong so we can make it right! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

You will live in the truck and barely be able to afford it

They hype you up like it's a great job and tell you how you will get good training and everything, you won't. They say you get 600 a week for training pay but I never made 600 for the 2 weeks I was with my trainer. When they put me with my trainer he didn't teach me anything, we just drove team for 2 weeks and threw me in my own truck to learn on my own. They will sneak in a 6 month contract in your tenstreet forms and if you don't finish 6 months they charge you 2500 for 2 days of load securement. Night shift and weekend dispatch are useless. Most trailers are trash don't work for welfare express

Pros

Experience

Contras

Dispatch, trailers, pay, random unknown fees taken out of your pay, it's a terrible company

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The satisfaction of our drivers is always our top priority. We regret that you were not satisfied with your situation while with Western Express. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to reach out to us directly at humanresources@westernexp.com.

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing at all. Poor routings. Poor dispatch. Poor service. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The routing that has you drive through small towns. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?There is no culture. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Waiting to get a route, wondering where their guidance will take you, wondering if someone will answer the phone if you have a question.

5 diciembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'd like more information on what went wrong so we can make it right! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com.

My introduction to this company

Well I started literally a month in and a lot of the information I was was fraudulent upon arrival. They didn't even have a regional sector and only told me about being over the road until I was halfway across the the country still in the trainer. The paper was supposed to receive was not what we were getting a weekend and we were didn't receive any payments whole week only upon getting into the truck and driving would have be paid a flat rate. They will take advantage of new drivers or drivers that do not know a lot of information getting into the trucking Industries so be aware of them. Trainers included try to pray on new trainees as this will allow them to me more miles on the road while you're being paid the flat rate. Some trainers will go as far as to manipulate the system and keep you inside of their trucks for as long as possible. You will receive questionable information from dispatch as well as your DMs take this into huge consideration because these will be the people that you will be getting into the most conflict with. Home time is not guaranteed even if you requested it's based on how aggressive you are with the company and even then it's still in the gray area. If you have a clean CDL and you have other opportunities that would suggest taking them first and make a company such as this your Last Resort

5 diciembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We may have a regional opportunity open up in your area in the future, so always check in with your DM to see what your options are. Feel free to reach out to us directly at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

Work wasn't that bad

Worked at western to get experience straight out of school . It has it’s ups & downs but isn’t as bad as a lot make it out to be. If you are only here to gain experience than this would be a decent choice

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Feel free to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

Terrible in every way

Low pay, unorganized, a lot of wasted time sitting around, lots of short distance loads, lots of junk equipment, the training program is terrible if you need that nothing but team driving Really nothing good here at all

5 diciembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We pride ourselves on our training program, so we hate to see that. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@wetsernexp.com - we'd be more than happy to discuss your specific situation offline.

Bad about getting you home and bad equipment

Pay is decent, about what you expect as a new driver with no experience. Dispatch and breakdown are terribly managed. Equipment is old and breakdowns happen a lot. If you’re just starting out it’s not a bad company but definitely not somewhere you want to stay at.

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to reach out to us offline at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

What is the best part of working at the company?Being home on weekends and able to plan your week ahead time if needed What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Bad trucks, bad trailers always break down and mechanics are terrible, don’t get paid if truck breakdown, the pay is tooooo low the raises are not as much as they say, dispatchers are not sincere to your home time, tarping is only 12.50 and 25.00, no bonuses, What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Everyone is always upset, but for the ones who aren’t are very helpful and positive What is a typical day like for you at the company?Do a load running smooth then swap with a broke trailer to slow you down for the week

5 diciembre 2022
Thank you for your review! We are sorry your experience with us was not worth 5 stars. Feel free to reach out to us offline at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

What is the best part of working at the company?You get hired immediatelyWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?They don't take care of their employeesWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Stressful because tyke lack of concern for you as an employee What is a typical day like for you at the company?Waiting for dispatch to issue loads

14 noviembre 2022

Horrible working conditions. Felt like a used car salesman at a buy here pay here lot. Orientation guys feed them lies, then when they come work for Dispatch we have to correct all the lies. Orientation guys don’t even have CDL’s! They lied to these guys about money and literally everything else, I average 20 drivers a week that quit. If you value your CDL, and wish to feed your family, do not work here.

14 noviembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'd like more information on what went wrong so we can correct it in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com!

What is the best part of working at the company?Great people, a wonderful work environment, knowledgeable professionals, and an amazing corporate culture!What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There is no serious stress because the whole company is a team and helps without having to ask.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Like being part of a family!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Just great.

14 noviembre 2022
Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate you and all you do.

Stressful

From day One with this company felt like blankl!!! I recommend drivers to apply elsewhere. This is by far my wrost trucking job. Leasing with Western Express mad me never want to lease with another company again.

14 noviembre 2022
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'd like more information on what went wrong so we can make improvements in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com!

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing, The best part was quitting….What is the most stressful part about working at the company?EverythingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Greedy theives. They still owe me money for loads.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful, Sad, And Lonely

14 noviembre 2022
We are sorry you had a bad experience with us. We'd like more information on what went wrong so we can make improvements in the future. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at humanresources@westernexp.com!

Grain of salt

It’s best to coordinate your DriveTime schedule around day shift because night shift doesn’t answer calls or the tablet messages efficiently enough. Once you get your schedule fixed it’s decent but the pay is not all that good.

14 noviembre 2022

Easygoing but they are ok but cheap

Theres a lot off bad but they are very forgiving when you screw up. The terminals are pretty bad and its a show on weekends if you need to park there. They must be one of the cheapest companies but that remains to be deen. Do if you ever screw up they will give you a chance.

Pros

Depends on your DM

Contras

Not firing you for a ticket accident etc.

1 noviembre 2022
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Your feedback is important to us! Feel free to reach out to us directly at humanresources@westernexp.com so we can address any issues.

This company is one of the worst company I ever for !!!!

Stay away from this company when I first started my trainer left me not once but twice in Two different states & when you call the company they ask were are you & truck number & have nothing in a file for you , management suck and they even messed up my paycheck a couple of times .

1 noviembre 2022

Great starter company for felons & poor driving record

The trainers main job is to keep you on the truck if your a good driver so they can make money off of you . Do not do lease purchase program you’ll quickly end up in the hole.

1 noviembre 2022

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Western Express. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Western Express
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?