Whole Foods Market

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 13.502 evaluaciones

Ambiente favorable con los compañeros y con los encargados

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me encargaba de atender al público y de reponer lo que se iba vendiendo. Aprendí mucho sobre alimentación vegana.La gerencia estaba bien llevada por los encargados de ese momento.La cultura de la empresa era muy tolerante y abierta a todas las diferentes maneras de pensar.Lo que más me gustaba era la atención al público.

Pros

Descuento para empleados

FUN place to work

Great place to learn a lot of things and to understand customer service. Care much about the employee and increasing his or her repetoire of skills in customer service.

Great team work!!

Whole Foods can be a good place to work at for its pay and incentives.I highly recommend applying their if you are looking for a job that has team work, 😍 mangers and great discounts on food. The only con is their is no health or dental benefits for part timers.

Toxic work environment

The only good thing here is gaining work experience- the job is easy but also terrible they have lots of rules that make no sense and do not have any hours available but still expect people to take it seriously. Some management, supervisors and employees are ok and some of them are very cliquey and rude.

Good place overall

It's organized, decent pay with big chances to grow. Very recommended to be honest. Managers and teammates are very friendly and helpful. My department wasn't hard at all. The only reason I stopped working is cause it was a seasonal position. But I loved it there and the managers loved me too
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Nice place

Clean and friendly workers , good for opening new doors for other companies in the food departments. Better than being unemployed for sure. Can't complain when you making money.

Pros

Free lunch

Short breaks

Great work place

Great company, great pay and experience. Learned a lot on running a successful business. I’ve been with Whole Foods Market a little over 10 years………..

Great beginner job

Nice hourly pay. Really flexible if you’re in school. Can do full or part time. A little hard to move up depending on management. Can get boring if the store isn’t busy.

Started good. Ended meh.

I worked for whole foods for 15 years. It was a great place at first, but working there that long I definitely saw it get worse and more corporate in many ways. It's a fine job with good benefits. In my experience the management isn't great though and after 15 years I was ready to move on.

Pros

Benefits, employee discount, cool coworkers, discounts from other business just from working at WF

Contras

Management, infrequent not good raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Very good Ii think Whole Foods a great place for any one great. Place to shop healthy and organic foods a lot of food choices very clean and neat place
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very down to earth place to work as long as you follow all the redundant policies.

Clock in, Uniform on, Walk to Area, See what needs done or check schedule for assigned role, Get the day started. Clock lunch then finish duties lastly prepare for the next day. Clock out. Not too stressful other than dealing with various customers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good people to work with and opportunities to advance from within

Work is generally easy Okay pay but should be better given other retailers have now caught up Terrible 401k matchGood people to work with have made lifelong friends

Easy and fun atmosphere

Wholefoods is a cool company to work for, but management could be better, at least for my location. Other than that the job is easy and most associates are friendly.

Horrible management, no teamwork,

"Metrics" is what it is all about. As an In Store Shopper they want you to "pick" 1 item per minute. The employee moral is horrible; the management was horrible. Whole Foods ranks as one of the worst employers I've ever worked for. Management encourages employees to be snitches, I also experienced this with my Team Leader/Manager. There is no sense of teamwork between the employees, no support what so ever.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not recommend working here.

Very hostile toxic work environment. I’ve watched so many people come in and leave because of the work environment. Customers are nice. Employees are not.

Pros

20% Discount

Contras

Toxic and hostile work environment

Good pay & Hours But

pretty okay, attendance policy is super strict and you tend to get put in areas where you’re needed rather than do you’re actual job. you also get stuck with a bunch of tasks nobody wants to do
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Whole Foods market definitely is definitely a good company. The past 4 years I’ve worked for the company helped me grow as a person and worker.

I’ve worked at Whole Foods for about 4 years,It’s a good a company. Management and other employees are are professional and encouraging. Reason why I am leaving is for better pay.

Pros

Flexibility

Contras

Salary, lack of leadership and toxic environment

Nothing is ever enough

No matter how hard you work, it will never be enough. Regional and global management is so disconnected from the stores, they have no clue the stresses we have. They do nothing to help manage those challenges, all they do is pile on more processes and tasks to make our challenging job even worse.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible Scheduling and huge store for exploration.

After I clocked in, I prepared my cart with all the bags I needed to scan and put in all the items requested by the Amazon Prime Customers, per online order. Since I love to explore, it was an excellent experience for me to move around and get paid for it. Management was very flexible with me in scheduling, communication, and discussion. The hardest part of the job, however, is struggling with big orders and/or locating items that are "unique." Furthermore, you need to look around to find a team leader to confirm an item is unavailable.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I love my coworkers and my team managers

I still work there and I love my coworkers and management on my team they’re fun and helpful and have been very understanding of my limitations and needs I appreciate everyone there

Pros

Employee discount, fun working environment, benefits if you’re full time, good management

Contras

The pay isn’t high enough and it’s hard work if you have any physical disability

The only benefit is the 20% employee discount

In my 2.5 years of working at Whole Foods Market the only really good benefit from working at Whole Foods Market is the very generous 20% employee discount.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Whole Foods Market. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general